Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. (962 Views)

Affidavit People's Congress, Buharist Counter These Salient Pointers! / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ / Lagos - Badagry Expressway Some Salient Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by naijaracist(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2013
Fantastic prizes await those who
have memory of past events in the country. 1. Who among

these people has ever planned a coup in Nigeria? (a)Zik (b) Shagari (c) Fawehinmi (d) Obasanjo 2. Who among these conducted the most dubious elections in Nigeria? (a)Obasanjo (b) Goodluck (C) Zik (d) Ahmadu Bello 3. Who declared the seat of an elected vice-president vacant? (a) Shagari (b) Zik (c) Obasanjo (d) none of the above. 4. Who wrote: “dogs and journalist are not allowed” on the gate of his house? (a) Obasanjo (b) Goodluck(c) Aguiyi-Ironsi (d) Goodluck Jonathan 5. Which leader gave away Bakassi peninsula without a national referendum or conference? (a) Gowon (b) Babangida (c) Abacha) (d) Obasanjo 6. Which leader ordered the massacre of civilians in Zaki Biam and Odi ? (a) Obasanjo (b) Abacha (c) Goodluck (d) Shonekan 7. Which leader looted money meant for our hospitals with his daughter? (a) Shagari (b)Obasanjo (c) Abdulsalami (d) Goodluck 8. Which leader was accused of sleeping with his son’s wife? (a) Goodluck (b) Buhari (c) Abdulsalami (d) Obasanjo 9. Whose administration witnessed the highest rate of political assassination, including that of an Attorney- general, several election candidates, yet nobody was held guilty? (a)Goodluck (b)Abdulsalami (c) Shagari (d) Obasanjo 10. In whose administration did a prisoner win a senatorial seat from his prison cell? (a)Obasanjo (b) Goodluck (c) Abacha (d) Buhari 11. In whose tenure was a serving governor kidnapped by the president’s foot-soldiers and burnt Government House and yet nothing was done? (a) Zik (b) Goodluck (c) Obasanjo (d) Yar’Adua 12. In whose tenure did we have the worst senate, when senate presidents were changed like clothes? (a) Obasanjo (b) Goodluck (c) Shagari (d) Zik 13. Which leader sold our assets to cronies at ridiculous prices in the name of privatization? (a) Abacha (b) Goodluck(c) all of the above (d) none of the above 14. Chinua Achebe rejected award of national honour from ……….. because he was corrupt? (a) Goodluck (b) Shagari (c) Buhari (d) Obasanjo 15. Which former president recently accused Jonathan of being corrupt? (a) Obasanjo (b) Gowon (c) Shagari (d) Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by naijaracist(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2013
Under whose regime were planes falling from the skies without a single blackbox to account for it. a. Yaradua. b. Goodluck. c shagar D.Obasanjoi. Under whose regime was 12billion dollars spent on power without an electric pole to show for it. a. IBB b. Goddluck c. Obasanjo. Under whose regime do we have unexplained fuel scarcity whenever xmas or sallah is around the corner. a.Obasanjo b.Goodluck. c.shagari. d.IBB. Under whose regime did our lawmakers become ghana must go senators and HOR members. a.obasanjo b.yaradua c. Buhari. My dear the lsit is endless.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by pato405(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2013
OP,

Do you know what 'paragraphs' are used for ?

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by donphilopus: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Who's this OP??
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by wesley80(m): 12:37am On Dec 13, 2013
donphilopus: Who's this OP??
Forget that and answer the questions asked. Perhaps you need an 'expo', no?

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by donphilopus: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2013
wesley80: Forget that and answer the questions asked. Perhaps you need an 'expo', no?
If I should bring questions, can he answer them??
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2013
naija_racist: Fantastic prizes await those who
have memory of past events in the country. 1. Who among

these people has ever planned a coup in Nigeria? (a)Zik (b) Shagari (c) Fawehinmi (d) Obasanjo 2. Who among these conducted the most dubious elections in Nigeria? (a)Obasanjo (b) Goodluck (C) Zik (d) Ahmadu Bello 3. Who declared the seat of an elected vice-president vacant? (a) Shagari (b) Zik (c) Obasanjo (d) none of the above. 4. Who wrote: “dogs and journalist are not allowed” on the gate of his house? (a) Obasanjo (b) Goodluck(c) Aguiyi-Ironsi (d) Goodluck Jonathan 5. Which leader gave away Bakassi peninsula without a national referendum or conference? (a) Gowon (b) Babangida (c) Abacha) (d) Obasanjo 6. Which leader ordered the massacre of civilians in Zaki Biam and Odi ? (a) Obasanjo (b) Abacha (c) Goodluck (d) Shonekan 7. Which leader looted money meant for our hospitals with his daughter? (a) Shagari (b)Obasanjo (c) Abdulsalami (d) Goodluck 8. Which leader was accused of sleeping with his son’s wife? (a) Goodluck (b) Buhari (c) Abdulsalami (d) Obasanjo 9. Whose administration witnessed the highest rate of political assassination, including that of an Attorney- general, several election candidates, yet nobody was held guilty? (a)Goodluck (b)Abdulsalami (c) Shagari (d) Obasanjo 10. In whose administration did a prisoner win a senatorial seat from his prison cell? (a)Obasanjo (b) Goodluck (c) Abacha (d) Buhari 11. In whose tenure was a serving governor kidnapped by the president’s foot-soldiers and burnt Government House and yet nothing was done? (a) Zik (b) Goodluck (c) Obasanjo (d) Yar’Adua 12. In whose tenure did we have the worst senate, when senate presidents were changed like clothes? (a) Obasanjo (b) Goodluck (c) Shagari (d) Zik 13. Which leader sold our assets to cronies at ridiculous prices in the name of privatization? (a) Abacha (b) Goodluck(c) all of the above (d) none of the above 14. Chinua Achebe rejected award of national honour from ……….. because he was corrupt? (a) Goodluck (b) Shagari (c) Buhari (d) Obasanjo 15. Which former president recently accused Jonathan of being corrupt? (a) Obasanjo (b) Gowon (c) Shagari (d) Buhari

READ THIS RUBBISH AND GET YOUR EYES FVCKED UP IN THE PROCESS....
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by BLS1: 1:22am On Dec 13, 2013
The funny thing is that a lot of evidence now shows the correct answer to your first question (at least if we are using precedence) is A, Zik.

With the pattern of your other questions, I'm sure you didn't mean for any other answer than Baba Iyabo but if you spend more time on the politics forum here and you will not make this kind of mistake again.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by donttouch: 2:52am On Dec 13, 2013
donphilopus: Who's this OP??

Cant u read?
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by IleIfe2(m): 4:09am On Dec 13, 2013
wesley80: Forget that and answer the questions asked. Perhaps you need an 'expo', no?

It will be nice if Jonathan can answer OBJ's questions too.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by EzePromoe: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2013
Obasanjo

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by ifyalways(f): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Riddles and joke.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by Enahi(f): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Am surprised,the answer to all your questions is obviously OBASANJO. He is as sly as a Fox.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by alaoeri: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Op who single handedly pave way for GEJ into Aso Rock?

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by fr3do(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2013
if I say o,u say b,another man say j
omo na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by Temismith(f): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by PointB: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2013
** scratches head **

Is it Obasanjo? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by oilykid(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2013
sanjo-ugliness undecided cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by indoorlove(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2013
@op, copy and paste nonsense. It was originaly writen by one drunkard on facebook.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by Ngokafor(f): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2013
ehmm e be like say na Obasanjo but i dey wait for 'expo'...
Re: Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. by ba7man(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2013
The question I'd like to ask is ;

Under what Political party did all these crap that the op posted up there happen.

(A) APGA. (B) Fresh Party. (C) PDP. (D) LP (D) ACN

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Posterity Will Judge You / After Jonathan, The Next President Will MOST LIKELY Be From The North! / Tan(transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria) Short Movie Script Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.