Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! (37148 Views)

Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks / Funny Ways To End A Relationship / Funny Ways Nigerian Responds To Good Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Shakurpaul2: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Funny I tell You.

For Those enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, My signature might be useful to you.
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2014
yousee:

This thing is becoming stale. Una no dey outgrow some kain things?

I don't know what's wrong with them sha... every small thing na "france this" "france that"... Just childish...

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Temmytea70(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Me: Good morning

The old man : thank You
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Lordmykel(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Tinz like dis doesn't happen in france undecided

with this grammar, i am certain you are a primary school pupil in france.
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by powerball: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2014
In my compound,I've a neighbour.

Me: Good morning!

Neighbour: Well done!

He and his wife always like me 2 greet them first.In d morning, afternoon and night.

I believe this is very wrong.Just dat,greeting is already part of me.

Salutation should be reciprocal always.

D best and ideal greeting pattern should be:

Mr A: Good morning!

Mr B: Good morning! How was ur nite?
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2014
datguru:
This one sucks, the sanctimonious ones will respond:

Me : Good morning!

Man: bless you
Common among the elderly. I dont mind when they say it, and take it as a prayer. But you see all those people forming 'holy', hmmn
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2014
ME- granny goodmorning
granny- whomoney, whomoney!
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Dronedude(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2014
And to think of this made front page undecided
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Fraih(f): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Already at work-10:45a.m

Me: Good morning
Response: morning, how was your nite?
Me: when are you coming for that stuff?
Response: how was ur night dear?
Me: night??! At 10:45a.m

Some response ehn!
When we dey hustle for our daily bread dem go dey ask how was ur nite,wen me don forget how d nite was sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2014
merit12:
correct your self

Correct me please.
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Goodquestion(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2014
davdandam:
grin amebo ones will respond like this. ....
You:good morning
Reply ;good morning oga, how are you, how was your night, how's family, how's your wife and your kids, we thank God, this weather cold o, wait are you hearing from that your sister? That one that got married,oh thank God. ...mummy and daddy nko, greet them for me o. You are going to work abi? That's great. Till you come, bring something o. .........haba mallam

Truth friend! They'll ask as if they care about you. My landlord wife the supervise me like say her compound na office wey she employ me. Make una warn her for me abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by athorello(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Some disgusting response you'll get...
1. When an older or elderly person walk past you.
Me: Good morning Sir!
Response: Oh, good morning jare. How u dey na? There will be no time to complete your reply.
2. When you walk past them...
Me: Good morning ma!
Response: Eheen, so Doro, you didn't see me before? You'll now be like "I was....".
I'll just form my eyes-right or left and ignore these people.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Vince77(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2014
MillionDollars:
The one i hate most is the greeting online
me- GOOD MORNING
the fool- SAME HERE

Very annoying...
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Sunshinelady(f): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2014
ReVizz:
1. By nodding head like a Lizard that fell from up
without any
verbal reply.

2. The shy ones will show you the extent of their
blushing, by shining their unkept/incomplete teeth.

3. The bitter ones will grouchily reply: what is good
about the
morning?

4. The force one's will echo morn sir!.

5. The confidence people will go by , Good Morning, nice
to see
you/Good Morning, How are you?

6. Busy type will just say morning.

7. Sexy one will say Good Morning!" in a cheerful tone.

8.Notice
me people will respond in another
foreign/
local
language.
Add urs
. D one I hate most is wen u tell som1 gud mornin & d person replies..'Welldone'. Like can't u wish back a 'gud mornin' wished to u? Mcheew
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by jammani(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Smeone yu hate by default and you manage to even open your mouth n greet will be like;

You: goodmrni **frown
Him: makimi, don't grt me, dint you see me yesterday, you saw me holding a bag while coming from work but you stylishly absconded, so you tink I dint see you. Murasi, in toba shey loo gba.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by debbydee(f): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2014
You: Goodmorning.
Me: Ah morning. How far how dey. wetin dey happen?
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by hensben(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
me: good morning sir

my uncle: ehennn!
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by rezzy: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2014
MillionDollars:
The one i hate most is the greeting online
me- GOOD MORNING
the fool- SAME HERE

i hate it d most.

Especially wen children online greet me by writing Gm. I wont bother to reply
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by jevic(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Good morning.

Response: same to you
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Awaja(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2014
The Annoying ones will say!

Am like-Goodmorning-
and they like- you don wake?
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2014
datguru:
This one sucks, the sanctimonious ones will respond:

Me : Good morning!

Man: bless you

This should go under the religious ones!
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Emilord(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2014
When I was a kid I used to greet like this:
Me:si m gudmorning(say gudmorning to me)
Old man:gud morning my son

D old man jst greeted me,tinking he was replying to my greetings.those days shaa
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by afuye(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2014
The worst of all is:

ME (Adult): Goodmorning Sir.

Man/Woman (Adult) : Bawo ni / Pele ( This means I either sick or recovering from great illness).

Woman/Man: Erora ( Just heard this one this morning)

Everybody wants to be greeted with Goodmorning it a research i did. Hence when I greet and someone responds like that. That would be the last time I would greet such a person(s). Otherwise it is called PRIDE no other meaning

For me, whether you are a child, age-mate or elder my response is Goodmorning ma or sir. And how are you sir / ma?
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Its annoying when u greet sm yoruba people goodmorning

Response: bawo ni !

As if he or she is the one taking care of your welfare. Its sound vulgar to me , I don't knw of others
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Wisegeek01(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2014
When u say good morning

Some will say

*Morning and just walk away

Others will say

Hmm. .. *shrugs* their shoulders

Some will just look at u with disgust pity or disdain and face their work"

While
Some others

Will just keep quiet as if they don't know you greeted them waiting for you to greet again"

As if say na Food . .. Mtcheeeew !!
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by paix(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2014
StealthyMe:
lol grin

Most of those people who respond 'what is good about the morning' na frustration do them... undecided
And ingratitude to God.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by afuye(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2014
paix:
And ingratitude to God.

LOL I wonder !
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by chigoizie7(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2014
VenusBetty:
Good morning
Response: E-ehn

na dis one de pepper me pass.
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by CJPresh(f): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Hehehe...
At work..
Me:Ekaro ma
Pure water seller:Ekaro oko mi..mummy e nko?(as if she knows my mum)

At home..
Me:Michealooo..awayu!
Small michael:Aunty pweshus goo..goo goo morin..#and he runs away

Back then in school:...when she's late
Me:Pman Good morning sir!
Principal:you're jst coming,right?...join them in kneeling down dia!!!
Me:Sir?....(Choi!..i wld hav sneaked away instead...mtchhheeww)
Re: Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! by Jobyruz(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2014
The flirtious one to a woman wld say'hw was ur nite'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / Hilarious Memes For You After a Hectic Day / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.