Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj (10462 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Dollabommie(m): 2:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
StrongPenis:
was the insult really necessary, especially coming from a lady?undecided ......and as much I can see,[b]no one here seems to agree with what OP posted.
thebolded.....go back and reread those post u saw above u
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by saladeenstz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
strongpènis vs bootybûttchic. Epic! grin
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by nnowu(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thot I read on this nairaland that she is a virgin,how come she is liking sex?
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by KenSaroWiwa: 3:42am On Nov 12, 2014
saladeenstz:
strongpènis vs bootybûttchic. Epic! grin
Newbie who registered his account on 7th of november, I know your motives and intentions here on this forum and your sole priority here is to seek attention that is so far within you reach. You'll never get it, you'll never get there but let me just tell you this critically, I'll advice you to back off and look for trouble elsewhere coz you'll end up commiting suicide if I show you the trouble yove been drooling to get. I don't know you before and nobody knows you here so its better you just carry on with your miserable life . I can see you are a jobless and frustrated child so the last thing I'll do to attend to your case is to exchange words with you. To avoid further embarrasment, its advisable you just backoff and don't make the mistake of quoting me to spew thrash. Be warned my son, the outcome won't be so nice. Ur already a gonner.
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by saladeenstz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

Newbie who registered his account on 7th of november,

kid, i've been on nairaland way before your mum got râped by your best friends

I know your motives and intentions here on this forum and your sole priority here is to seek attention that is so far within you reach. You'll never get it

simpleton! you're the slowpoke craving for attention, stalking an innocent lady simply 'cause she never likes you!

you'll never get there but let me just tell you this critically, I'll advice you to back off and look for trouble elsewhere coz you'll end up commiting suicide if I show you the trouble yove been drooling to get.

are you scared? you should be! i've been torturing cretins like you ever since kensarowiwa was hanged.

I don't know you before and nobody knows you here so its better you just carry on with your miserable life . I can see you are a jobless and frustrated child so the last thing I'll do to attend to your case is to exchange words with you.

you're a rètard! if you were a pope, you would smoke in the mosque. this is what happens when a kid possesses nokia asha200 you just go on net & start typing what a 15year old shoudnt be caught typing. you wondering how i know you're 15? i have over 250 agents in Nigeria supplying informations on simpletons like you & i also know you live in a slum and your mum loves giving brain to those garage boys there

To avoid further embarrasment, its advisable you just backoff and don't make the mistake of quoting me to spew thrash. Be warned my son, the outcome won't be so nice. Ur already a gonner.
kensarowiwa, you shall die like KENSAROWIWA. Quote me again!!
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by KenSaroWiwa: 4:46am On Nov 13, 2014
saladeenstz:

kid, i've been on nairaland way before your mum got râped by your best friends

Sorry illiterate 13 year old kid, I've also been on nairaland before your father rãped your mum to give birth to you. She never wanted to sëx your illiterate and hopeless father coz she had other touts and sugar boys fûcking the hell outta her in the slum your poor and illiterate father could afford to rent a house just to save your frustrated and hopeless mum from prostítution.

simpleton! you're the slowpoke craving for attention, stalking an innocent lady simply 'cause she never likes you!

Illiterate who never tasted education, why fight for a quest you had no business in ? Why settle ur business into a matter that never concerned you ? Even a chimp would know that its obvious ur the one seeking attention here because I never knew you existed before but because you wanted to show me that you exist, you decided to show me proof of you existence by poking that silly thing you call nose into this. Now hope you've gotten the attention you've been drooling for ? Nobody knows you here and this is not where you belong. And mind you, there are many possibilities that you are one and the same lady but I'll spare you the benefit of the doubt. Just make sure I don't get to know coz the outcome won't be nice.

are you scared? you should be! i've been torturing cretins like you ever since kensarowiwa was hanged.

Illiterates living a frustrated life shouldn't be scared of. Bästard, I know you think you can be free coz this is a faceless forum where you think you can say whatever you want and feel you can get away with it.. I'm sorrry hopeless child, ur so wrong. I'll get you and what I'll do to you will make you commit suicide.
Its just a matter of time before you join your mentally disturbed friend in hell. We've used many of them as lab rats and majority of the have given up the ghost. You'll join ur likes sooner than later you living cadaver.

you're a rètard! if you were a pope, you would smoke in the mosque. this is what happens when a kid possesses nokia asha200 you just go on net & start typing what a 15year old shoudnt be caught typing. you wondering how i know you're 15? i have over 250 agents in Nigeria supplying informations on simpletons like you & i also know you live in a slum and your mum loves giving brain to those garage boys there

Oh really ? I'll really like to be 15, at least I can work 25 yrs more than my retirement age. That will be fun. Also tell your supplier of information to get a birth cert showing that I'm 15, I'll love it coz it will at least save me some longer period in my job. I can now work for 25 more yrs before even thinking of retiring. Pls do. But mind you, I work for a telecommunications company and it cost me nothing to get your data and personal information from your ISP. I already have your IP address my son. What's left is to get all your data and personal information from ur ISP. That was why we told you all to register your sim cards. It was mainly for situations like this. And I'm sure you also partook in the National Identity Management System for your national I'd card, tons of my people work there. Your already a gonner.

kensarowiwa, you shall die like KENSAROWIWA. Quote me again!!
Why are you so pained to start bringing death into this ? Why take a matter that doesn't concern you so personal ? It clearly shows that ur one and the same lady ameera trying to disguise with another male moniker. Remember when I caught you with a new female moniker calling the mods to save ur skin? You aint seen nothing yet. When I'm done with you, ur death willl be worse than that afllicted upon the victims of the ISIS. Its just a matter of time before you die like one of them and my candid advice to you is this, always pray day and night when you wake up and sleep coz ur death aint far away at all. You came into this world as an unknown fellow trying to seek attention from anyone and everyone and its a huge pity you'll still be going back as an unknown fellow who was never known to exist by anyone. You had nothing to contribute to the world and humanity at large. Even the apes of the forest did a better job than you did. At least we know the chimpanzees and the bonobos but you are an outstandingly unknown entity who won't be even missed by the mother who brought you into this life if you die because you've been such a shame and embarrassment to her. Try harder if you have a second chance of life my dear. May death deliver you from your sorry and frustrated life.
Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Quintero: 5:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Kensarowiwa leave the dude just ignore him and burn all these. Kensarowiwa, ur going too far, ur statements are heavy .
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by KenSaroWiwa: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Quintero:
Kensarowiwa leave the dude just ignore him and burn all these. Kensarowiwa, ur going too far, ur statements are heavy .
The little boy is deliberately stupïd and naughty. He needs to return to where he came from. I don't know him and no one knows him here but seems he's mentally disturbed. He needs special attention and care since nigeria is scarce of rehabilitation centers. I don't blame him tho, its just a typical behavior of a 13 yr old kid. His mother must have forgotten to teach him manners. They both need to be flogged.
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Dellakizz(f): 1:09am On Dec 05, 2014
poor Nicki so many haters
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by wtfCode: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
that a**
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by wtfCode: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
that a**

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Naija Heavily Endowed Girl Says She Has The Biggest Bu"tt In The Country / Top 10 Black Filmmakers Announced By Black History Month Diversity In Cannes / [photos] See Top 10 Most Beautiful African First Lady (no 1 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.