Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132672 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by lottoe(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sanguine:

Hey Mister, you have absolutely no right under the heavens to tell me to shut up, okay?! So you'd better watch it right there...for the love of God!
Who cares about you. embarassed lipsrsealed NO TIME FOR CRAP!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
mokane28:
am wishing death on them cos they are all crooks,imagine oyedepo having several private jets while majority of his mumu followers wey he use dem tithe to buy the jets no get cars and cant pay for the fees of his school upon na dem money he use do all these jeez people dey mumu eeh

Even if what your accusations are true, do u think you ought to be living too? Or have you never done wrongs too?

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ichuka(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP.

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by gidjah(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
DEATH WHY WOULD you take father ,mother and a daughter ,?almost all the senior ministry crew where on board that illfated air plane,death where is your sting,where is your victory?You have failed,you took the lords annointed ,so you have made a great mistake,they are gone to be wit the kingdom owner,the government of d most high god.Rest In Peace Dear mentor,rest in peace rare gem, Rest In Peace Ambassador!

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by timbs001(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP sir. I still have some of your teachings on my PC especially the one that talks about making the best use of your singleness.

Once again RIP. cry
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by blankees(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP Soldier of Christ
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Beretta92:
People like you should not be argued with. Your view of life is very simplistic to say the least. I bet you're still quite young. Don't worry, life itself will show you how mighty wrong you are and you will change your views all by yourself. "Experience", they say,"is the best teacher".How true, those words!

Believe or not "No true man of God can perish"
U can be God's chosen, u can preach well and heal but as human u can be having a sin in u!
"My sheep know my voice" God must have spoken to him
Am far far older than u!
U can die by accident but I cannot cuz I now who I am in Christ Jesus!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by nobsflows(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rest in Gods bossom
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by damosky12(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
That2:
And there is no better way to leave than an horrible death in a plane crash and taking nine others with him? Doesn't god have a better way of taking them home?
Does it matter how a student leaves a University? What matters is that he meets the fixed target. My brother, it is carnal to pay attention on how he left. What matters to note is that he just did'nt die, he 'departed empty'.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by namdo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Peaceful Rest to you dear Monroe. Precious indeed is this news. Bye.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
victorazy:

U can be God's chosen, u can preach well and heal but as human u can be having a sin in u!
Am far far older than u!
Words of a simpleton.

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
UyiIredia:

That one goes to God Almighty, with due respect. All I know is you remind me of how Elihu and go were castigating Job. They exhibited the same attitude saying a holy Job must have done something wrong for bad things to happen to him. Death happens to all. Some die by accidents deal with it.

I like that word grin
Go find out how Idahosa died!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by kaposky(f): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is so painful.
When you are most needed is when you checked out. It is well. See you in heaven.
My heart felt sympathy to the family members they left behind.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Beretta92:
Words of a simpleton.

I don't even want u to believe.
Whom we listen play a vital role in our lives.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
phinix:
@ the grave site of Lazarus, Jesus made a statement ..he said "I am the resurrection and the life, he that believes in me and he were dead; yet shall he live and he that lives and believes in me shall never die".
So case closed ! Because he has said it , so it is..This is good reason to rejoice for those that believe.. but for a non believer, this sounds like crap, however its no suprise for the things of God makes no sense to the carnal man...death is only the beginning, life is an illusion.
Lol. Na by belief? Believe na.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
victorazy:

Am far far older than u!
Lol. Mumu.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by myhero4eva: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oh death, why are u so wicked and envious? A man dat was born to carry d Goodnews of Christ to every part of d world, preachin and saving souls, givin hope thru d word to d hopeless, hlpin d poor and bringin d riches of Christ's kingdom to their door steps. I am stil enjoyin one of ur books titled: THE SPIRIT OF LEADERSHIP. HE SAYS DAT ITS ONLY WEN PPL RECEIVED D SPIRIT OF LEADERSHIP THEY CAN SERVE OR LEAD THEIR PPLE. DIS SPIRIT IS D SPIRIT OF GOD. I KN DAT GODS MERCY WILL BRING U TO REST IN HIS BOSOM. GUD9T D KINGDOM GENERAL.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
victorazy:

Am far far older than u!

re you a WINNER? you speak like one.

I get your point sincerely, but there are many questions we can't ask God. as you have said, the scripture says...many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him from all... He keepeth him, none of his bones are broken... a covenant child with understanding cannot die through accidents... the Lord help us all understand.

Remember even Job - an upright man suffered serious problems, but God forbade the devil to take his life...

Many mysteries only God can uncover but I know God never lies, only humans judge by what we see...

lets watch what we say though.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by plaetton: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
God/ Jesus fails again.

Can someone remind why people need god/Jesus.

It seems that invisible skydaddy never ever lives up to his minimum expectations.

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
musKeeto:

Lol. Mumu.

Tnx
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Topgainer: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
nora544:
“As for the man himself- like any enemy of the faith that breathes their last, we ought to be both saddened and heartened by this news. Saddened... We can only pray that all parties repented of their sins before they perished and will join us in paradise. I want nothing more than for this to be the case.

Heartened? Because relating specifically to Myles Munroe, a man who was peddling theological and spiritual poison is no longer a direct threat to the Christian Church.” He cannot preach any more of his heresy. He cannot bind Christ to the Almighty dollar bill and tie the gospel narrative to the riches and filthy lucre that he promised you had coming to you if only you became a Christian and gave him your seed offering. His reach has withered already, and will continue to diminish as time passes. It’s all fading to black.

By all accounts, ironically, the plane he perished in was his own private Lear plane, the fruits of his fleecings and an instrument of destruction in the hands of the Almighty God- the Judge of all the earth who will do right.
I believe inspirational talking +'making rich through teachings of sowing seed as you never sowed before' - Papa Oyedepo's Shiloh quotes + plus earth centred motivating talks of Oyakhilome + others can be separated from Church and they will still make it as just Motivational speakers
A situation where these men twist bible and present it as though they are God speaking to men, are the things that make God allow situations that proves and overproves them mere mortal to come their way so that other mortals will learn that God is nobody's genie or Aladdin's lamp
That aside Myles Munroe was a great motivational lecturer that should be mourned by all who came across him

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sanguine:
Hmmmn! Now I'm wondering... This is a supposed man of God. God must have shown him or his wife this would happen (if really he was in tune with God) but somehow, he must have ignored or simply overlooked it. Smh! Things do not just happen to those who love GOD!
May the Lord bless his Soul.

Simple! Almost certainly, a red light must have been beaten, a red line must have been crossed, a red flag must have been ignored. What a scorching death this is for a carrier of the Cross!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

re you a WINNER? you speak like one.

I get your point sincerely, but there are many questions we can't ask God. as you have said, the scripture says...many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him from all... He keepeth him, none of his bones are broken... a covenant child with understanding cannot die through accidents... the Lord help us all understand.

Remember even Job - an upright man suffered serious problems, but God forbade the devil to take his life...

Many mysteries only God can uncover but I know God never lies, only humans judge by what we see...

lets watch what we say though.

Tnx u got my point.
Am not a Winners member but I listen to men of God plus my inner built wisdom.
Wisdom is common but not common.
Nairaland made me understand how f00lish some Nigerian youths are and is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by eddyj36(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP Sir.. Your good works will live on forever! May God bless your soul..
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Image123(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
nora544:
“As for the man himself- like any enemy of the faith that breathes their last, we ought to be both saddened and heartened by this news. Saddened because a man and his family are dead and there will be hundreds, if not thousands grieving. Presumably not all the dead were as Myles was- they were not all enemies of the Gospel, and consequently it is a hard, aching tragedy that ought to cause believers everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer and supplication that the Holy Spirit might be a balm to the mourner’s souls. It’s a surreal, painful time when anyone passes away, especially in such brute circumstances, and we ought to empathize with those in mourning. The Lord takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked, and neither should we. We can only pray that all parties repented of their sins before they perished and will join us in paradise. I want nothing more than for this to be the case.

Heartened? Because relating specifically to Myles Munroe, a man who was peddling theological and spiritual poison is no longer a direct threat to the Christian Church.” He cannot preach any more of his heresy. He cannot bind Christ to the Almighty dollar bill and tie the gospel narrative to the riches and filthy lucre that he promised you had coming to you if only you became a Christian and gave him your seed offering. His reach has withered already, and will continue to diminish as time passes. It’s all fading to black.

By all accounts, ironically, the plane he perished in was his own private Lear plane, the fruits of his fleecings and an instrument of destruction in the hands of the Almighty God- the Judge of all the earth who will do right.

I'm sure someone wrote this for you, Nora. This is mean, untimely and uncalled for. Find something else to do with your life. Even Jesus wasn't this brash to His enemies, you lack such right.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ppacey(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
OMG!!!
can't believe this
e was supposed to be at my church next week. and nw e is gone?
and to think i was so happy that i was going to see him again after a long
loved his teaching, cos i don't see him as a preacher, i see him as a teacher

R.I.P
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by comfy16(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by twinpapa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
One of my mentors is gone. Am very sad about dz news but my consolation is dt He, his wife & daugther are with d Lord now. Myles Munroe i wl see you @d day of ressuretion and we wl rejoice. I will always love you. Goodnight my menthor, YOU ARE GOD'S GENERAL.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by An2elect2(f): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Image123:

I'm sure someone wrote this for you, Nora. This is mean, untimely and uncalled for. Find something else to do with your life. Even Jesus wasn't this brash to His enemies, you lack such right.

No Image, Nora is right! The guy was by no means a christian.
He was more of a motivational speaker,not a Christian.
The world needs salvation in Christ and not some persons telling us how to do this and do that.

If this was right i should have said rip but its not.
The thing here is that there is no peace for the wicked.
#Sad and pitiful but true#
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rest in peace to this great man,life indeed is a mystery.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Image123(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
An2elect2:

No Image, Nora is right! The guy was by no means a christian.
He was more of a motivational speaker,not a Christian.
The world needs salvation in Christ and not some persons telling us how to do this and do that.

If this was right i should have said rip but its not.
The thing here is that there is no peace for the wicked.
#Sad and pitiful but true#

No one has the right to be so brash to a fellow human no matter how opposite your views are. That is not what God sent anyone to do.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by sukkot: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
well dayum i wonder what he did to piss of Yah. met the fellow once in a church in chicago over there on montrose and kedzie, northside of chicago, naija church. he did seem like he was trying hard to sell his books. some fellow bought like 5 of his books for like 400 dollars or some crazy price like that undecided

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.