Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132662 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by mcdreeezy: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP Sire.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Piro4rl(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
R. I. P
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sanguine:
Hmmmn! Now I'm wondering... This is a supposed man of God. God must have shown him or his wife this would happen (if really he was in tune with God) but somehow, he must have ignored or simply overlooked it. Smh! Things do not just happen to those who love GOD!
May the Lord bless his Soul.
A very insensitive post. The crude way some of you Christians think amazes me sincerely.

RIP Dr Munroe and wife. You positively affected lives, even an atheist like me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by That2: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Meanwhile Shekau is still hale and hearty.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by UyiIredia(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
victorazy:

So na who crucified him, plane? grin
Guy u don't understand me grin

Accident of any kind can never kill a true man of God.

That's why I never doubted a man that said he saw pst Binbo in hell!

Am not happy but we should understan who we're in Christ Jesus!

@ bold: This is a very foolish statement to make. An insult on many missionaries for instance who died IN ACCIDENTS while on the field.

5 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Simonagbons(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
He made this quote
WHEN THE PURPOSE OF A THING IS NOT KNOWN
ABUSE IS INEVITABLE....

Wonderful man and mentor
impacted so much in marriages

RIP papa n mama n daughter MUNROE'S
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Simoneesther(f): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
joywendy:
since!

www.nairaland.com/1989388/dr-myles-munroe-wife-dead#27875604

Anyways RIP to them.

mr seun, myndd44, the op or whoever put this on fp. it is MYLES MUNROE NOT MONROE!!
The spelling doesnt matter as long as we know who is been referred to
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
UyiIredia:

@ bold: This is a very foolish statement to make. An insult on many missionaries for instance who died IN ACCIDENTS while on the field.
A very foolish statement indeed. And sadistic too.Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Temisan220(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
May their soul rest in perfect peace and God will protect we that remain
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Billygee2u: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Philawole:
He taught on Purpose
Truly ,the greatest tragedy is not death ,but life without a purpose and fulfillment .
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by That2: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
lanre316:

One question, are you an atheist or do you believe that God exists? If you're an atheist, then don't bother reading the rest of my post. Why should you bother yourself with a "non-existent" God?

But if you believe there is a God and you're not joking about this your post, then you are really a sorry case. If you are frustrated, as your username implies, do you think lashing out and insulting God will take you out of your misery and frustration. There's a reason why he's called Almighty. He can do anything and NOBODY can question him.

But I want to believe you're joking around. And I pray for you that God whom you had blasphemed will forgive your ignorance and irreverence of him and help you to solve that issue that turned you into a frustrated man. Amen.
Thanks for this beautiful post. Even if god exist you just gave me more reasons not to worship this dormant god.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by kennosklint(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Judith Ugbeh, my elder sister is Going for Next Movie Star Africa.... Please Like, Comnent, and rebroadcast for better chance.... N0. 42

https://m.facebook.com/NMSAfricaReloaded/photos/a.197924473709192.1073741830.191645784337061/375131785988459/?type=1&refid=17&_ft_

U guys should help me like and put comments like

( she is d best amongst them all )... Please gentlemen let share this message across both within and outside....
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ooshinibos: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
manutdadex:
big loss indeed! A grt speaker, preacher and a role model to lots of young minds! God wants u home!
God did not not want him home in such a violent way , the enemy did this !!!! or human error , its never God , i still dont know why people attribute
there are better ways God takes people home not by a plane crash , God is LOVE .... mistakes , errors , evil should not be linked to him ,its not fair and untrue ...
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by That2: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
EvilSeeed:

O right.. So you are a believer.

Then I guess this is just an attention seeking ploy innit?!

Congratulations to you then You have been duly noticed.

Sadly, God isnt online.. He does not own a Laptop neither is there WIFI in Heaven so posting inflammatory messages addressed to God online is an exercise in futility. All you are doing is constituting a nuisance and making a mockery of yourself.

You may pretend like you dont care what anyone thinks, but I am sure your curiosity would make you read through this message and that is enough for me.

Goodluck to you..

EvilSeed/RighteousFruit.
God isn't omnipresent again?

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Austin234(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have always admired this man just cos he is a MOG. Adieu a faithful soldier of Christ. RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ooshinibos: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
UyiIredia:

God did not not want him home in such a violent way , the enemy did this !!!! or human error , its never God , i still dont know why people attribute
there are better ways God takes people home not by a plane crash , God is LOVE .... mistakes , errors , evil should not be linked to him ,its not fair and untrue ...
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by That2: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
damosky12:

Death in this context is'nt what you think it is. It is like quistioning a VC why he allows people to graduate from the university after the completion of their degree. When a man finishes his work and leaves, we should be celebrating instead of acting bitter.
And there is no better way to leave than an horrible death in a plane crash and taking nine others with him? Doesn't god have a better way of taking them home?
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ooshinibos: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Scotoma:
OMG! Another mystery only God can explain. Painful for us no doubt but for him and his family, I believe "to die is gain." RIP!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by UyiIredia(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
ooshinibos:

I was castigating the fact that you said accidents don't happen to true men of God. It does. Even then love ALWAYS involves hate. God can and does permit evil and death by plane crashes is one of many horrors that first d their door in the garden.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by miqos02(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
rip
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Sanguine(f): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
lottoe:
Shut up, Mrs holy woman. God have reasons for everything!

Hey Mister, you have absolutely no right under the heavens to tell me to shut up, okay?! So you'd better watch it right there...for the love of God!

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ooshinibos: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
edgeproduk:
Ooh nooo,this is a loss.God why...
But on the other hand we all knowthey have gone to be with their creator.
Ohh God ma days are in your hands

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by luluosas(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
As you mourn the dead, have you considered where you will spend your eternity?
No matter how much goodwill can be poured on the dead, it can never changed their eternal destination, who GOD that judgeth righteously will decide based on their works here on earth. Therefore, prepare to die and die righteously because this is the only DEATH that is pleasing unto the LORD Psalms 116:15 "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." This prompted Balaam to pray this prayer: "Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!" Numbers 23:10.

GOD bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ooshinibos: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
UyiIredia:

I was castigating the fact that you said accidents don't happen to true men of God. It does. Even then love ALWAYS involves hate. God can and does permit evil and death by plane crashes is one of many horrors that first d their door in the garden.

off course accidents does happens to any man either he is religious or not but God does not cause accidents , its either human error or the evil one , or stuff just happens
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
UyiIredia:

Bros am not forcing u to believe
Believe what u believe but me can not die in accident!
It all depends on whom we listen to, urs tells u "u can die by accident" but mine said "I cannot" na 2 diff things grin
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Layolaw(f): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
You have really touched many lifes your God given talents, RIP sir till we meet to part no more
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by sparta(f): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:
RIP

Another proof that God is a wicked mutha fvcker who doesn't give a damn about us. Shebi the guy na pastor, why God nor save am or make e show am vision Oloriburuku God. E nor go betta for GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided
shut up satan, you talk too much. You foul fallen angel that kept not your first estate, reserved in chains and darkness. Satan the blood of JESUS is against, get out of this thread, you foul blasphemous spirit in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by samb4luv(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
I still find it difficult to believe the death of Myles Munroe...He was really a great motivational speaker...RIP sir....The world will miss u...
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by UyiIredia(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP Pastor Myles. I found your talks and books on sex interesting.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Sanguine(f): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Beretta92:
A very insensitive post. The crude way some of you Christians think amazes me sincerely.

RIP Dr Munroe and wife. You positively affected lives, even an atheist like me.

You really do need GOD in your life Sir...before it gets too late. He's right there by you...waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Btruth: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP man of God.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by touchmeder: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Absolutely heartbreaking. I remember this gentleman when he attended Idahosa's school of ministry abi some other programme. He was just too much. Sad. RIP sir. We are reminded time and time again that this word is indeed fleeting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.