Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP (1296 Views)

The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu / How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by benpuzzy(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2014
The latest on the case between the incumbent Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha and the sacked Chairmen and Councellors, the Governor made it clear to them that, he will not pay them because they worked for PDP. My people, my questions are, what PDP the people that elected these council members? Is the Governor of a State more powerful than our Law courts? My reason the later question is because, a Supreme court sitting in Abuja last three months ruled in favour of sacked councils members in Abia State and nothing has been done to carryout the Court order.
Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by BigBizzy(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2014
source
Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by benpuzzy(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2014
BigBizzy:
source
Imo State local newspapers.
Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by hardywaltz(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2014
A Supreme Court judgement for Abia State should automatically apply to Imo State?
Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by jamace(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=hardywaltz post=27880286] Haba, why the insult? Please, read the story again. You got it wrong!
Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by hardywaltz(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=jamace post=27880615][/quote]
Sorry
Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by jamace(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2014
hardywaltz:

Sorry
Lovely.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by frankyychiji(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Source
Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by VocalWalls: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
BigBizzy:
source

Bisho!
Re: I Will Not Pay You Because You Worked For PDP by benpuzzy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
frankyychiji:
Source
if u're related to any council member or u're friend to anybody that is related to any council member in Imo State, just consult him/her. Presently i'm in Imo State to see and hear things for myself so that i'll not make any mistake by 2015. Though, i'm still comparing the good and bad sides of Rochas because i'm yet to see any other credible candidate for the Doughlas House.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Sinks Below Zimbabwe Stock Valuations On Oil Rout / c / Patrick Obahiagbon Again! Chai!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.