Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Hm, Mama Tight Gown Burst - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hm, Mama Tight Gown Burst (1123 Views)

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina / How Long Cn A Family Wait For Their Lost One To Confirmed Hm Dead.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hm, Mama Tight Gown Burst by widowhusband: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014
My area is a new settlement a bit out of town, we try to be nice to each regarding giving lifts because of the percularities of such settlements.So this beautiful morning, a neighbour a mother in her early fifties kind of, was waiting for a bike, but saw us and decided to join,they have a car too probably faulty today.
Well ive been hearing people or parents caution especially young girls that one day their tight clothes will embarass them, mehn as mama dey try step inside motor want settle na so the gown burst for one side more than half o. Very embarrasing, but we laff small after, she just say, i just collected from tailor last week. she sha went back inside and we left. una don see this kind tin before?
Re: Hm, Mama Tight Gown Burst by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
widowhusband:
My area is a new settlement a bit out of town, we try to be nice to each regarding giving lifts because of the percularities of such settlements.So this beautiful morning, a neighbour a mother in her early fifties kind of, was waiting for a bike, but saw us and decided to join,they have a car too probably faulty today.
Well ive been hearing people or parents caution especially young girls that one day their tight clothes will embarass them, mehn as mama dey try step inside motor want settle na so the gown burst for one side more than half o. Very embarrasing, but we laff small after, she just say, i just collected from tailor last week. she sha went back inside and we left. una don see this kind tin before?

and u were laffin abi..because she isnt ur mother abi... Ok...there is God
Re: Hm, Mama Tight Gown Burst by widowhusband: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Cutehector4u:
and u were laffin abi..because she isnt ur mother abi... Ok...there is God

we no carry leg for up laf shout, na just giggle we giggle after we left, dey wonder if it happened on the bike, in town.

We wondered if it was the tailor s fault entirely or the cloth too tight. We come dey analyse all our cloth for body, for house so that we can draw each others ear on top the issue
Re: Hm, Mama Tight Gown Burst by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
widowhusband:

we no carry leg for up laf shout, na just giggle we giggle after we left, dey wonder if it happened on the bike, in town.

We wondered if it was the tailor s fault entirely or the cloth too tight. We come dey analyse all our cloth for body, for house so that we can draw each others ear on top the issue
alright

(1) (Reply)

Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read / A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] / What A Father Told His Daughter A Day Before Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.