Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] (1126 Views)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by IdJack(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
A boy using shovel to share food at the Internally Displaced Person (IDP) camp in Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.

Maiduguri, also called Yerwa by its locals, is the capital and the largest city of Borno State in north-eastern Nigeria. The city sits along the seasonal Ngadda River which disappears into the Firki swamps in the areas around Lake Chad.

Internally displaced persons, or IDPs, are among the world’s most vulnerable people. Unlike refugees, IDPs have not crossed an international border to find sanctuary but have remained inside their home countries.

At the end of 2006 it was estimated there were 24.5 million IDPs in some 52 countries. The region with the largest IDP population is Africa with some 11.8 million in 21 countries.

As citizens, they retain all of their rights and protection under both human rights and international humanitarian law.

There really need our prayers.

Source: http://www.enrichnaija.com/a-boy-using-shovel-to-share-food-at-idp-maiduguri-photos/

1 Share

Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
lmao

quicker method, God be with them.
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by veave(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
lmao

Did you just laugh? Do you have any idea of what it is to be found in an idp camp? Has it ever occurred to you that using a shovel might be his only alternative? Before you post anything on nairaland, think first.

5 Likes

Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
veave:

Did you just laugh? Do you have any idea of what it is to be found in an idp camp? Has it ever occurred to you that using a shovel might be his only alternative? Before you post anything on nairaland, think first.
you must be insane, and what is the crime if shovel is bn used to distribute food, it might be a faster way, gerrout my comment and stop bn sentimental.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by Aeman(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dis s crious.
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by jideflash(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
so sad. I Thank God for my Life

1 Like

Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by enoqueen: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lobatan
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by veave(f): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:

you must be insane, and what is the crime if shovel is bn used to distribute food, it might be a faster way, gerrout my comment and stop bn sentimental.

Despite all the wounds you have accumulated as a result of public brawls. You still couldn't get wisdom. Maybe you need a golden slap from me to reset your brain.

I just realise you really do need one.
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
veave:

Despite all the wounds you have accumulated as a result of public brawls. You still couldn't get wisdom. Maybe you need a golden slap from me to reset your brain.

I just realise you really do need one.
you are a she-goat, becos he is bleeping you does'nt make you spew rubbish here, pls get lost and stop quoting me cos if you do, you just wasted your energy & time,because i won't read it, thats how i handle his quote..ashere
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by joyblinks(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
This got me crying.

Some hve food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat, glory be to God Amen.

I thankGod for my life.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by snakebeat: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cc: veave & midehi , u both are very silly for instigating an e-bellum in such a pitiful thread. It bespeaks how callous & inconsiderate both of u are..
U both are monumental disappointment to womanhood, what a great shame...
Silly girls...
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by veave(f): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
snakebeat:
Cc: veave & midehi , u both are very silly for instigating an e-bellum in such a pitiful thread. It bespeaks how callous & inconsiderate both of u are..
U both are monumental disappointment to womanhood, what a great shame...
Silly girls...

embarassedam sorry
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by veave(f): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:

you are a she-goat, becos he is bleeping you does'nt make you spew rubbish here, pls get lost and stop quoting me cos if you do, you just wasted your energy & time,because i won't read it, thats how i handle his quote..ashere

You are so pained. I see you going somewhere else to sulk. Bye baby. I hope you become an adult when next we see cus you really need to GROW UP.

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by IdJack(m): 3:48am On Sep 02, 2015
They really need help
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
OK
Re: A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is so sad cry.. may we not. Find ourselves in such condition

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Bad Parenting / Will You Marry A 40yr Old Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend Before? / She Wants 6 Children. Is She Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.