Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate - Fashion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate (44674 Views)

Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by okunoba(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
Tpia
new zealand

Re: Arab-Nigerian Beggars On Our Streets
« #3 on: Yesterday at 09:15:08 AM »
they're all over the southwest, but more concentrated in Lagos
Very goodlooking, but they're also extremely street savvy.

Our people, like Tpia have taken self hate to a new level, the thread above is about how to help Arab/Taureg kid baggers in Nigeria because they are so cute based on the fact that they have curly hair, straight nose and very fair.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by tpia: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by KarmaMod(f): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2008
okunoba:

Tpia
new zealand

Re: Arab-Nigerian Beggars On Our Streets
« #3 on: Yesterday at 09:15:08 AM »
they're all over the southwest, but more concentrated in Lagos
Very goodlooking, but they're also extremely street savvy.

Our people, like Tpia have taken self hate to a new level, the thread above is about how to help Arab/Taureg kid bebaggersn Nigeria because they are so cute[b] based on the fact that they have curly hair, straight nose and very fair.[/b]

How did you get that from her merely saying they're "goodlucking"?
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by tpia: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by okunoba(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Karmamode/Tpia

Y not say Nigerian street kid baggers are equally as cute instead of dwelling on how good looking the Tuareg kids are. Most kids are cute, to single one group out as being specially cute is obviously bias. Confirming  what I have always known about those that defend our women`s endemic dependence on fake hair, that beauty is measured by how close one`s look is to white folks. Negro Bantu look is seen as a symbol of shame not beauty.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by tpia: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by KarmaMod(f): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
okunoba:

@Karmamode/Tpia

Y not say Nigerian street kid baggers are equally as cute instead of dwelling on how good looking the Tuareg kids are. Most kids are cute, to single one group out as being specially cute is obviously bias. Confirming  what I have always known about those that defend our women`s endemic dependence on fake hair, that beauty is measured by how close one`s look is to white folks. Negro Bantu look is seen as a symbol of shame not beauty.

Once again how does calling a child goodlooking the same as "dependence on fake hair, light skin" blah blah

answer the question and stop grasping at straws
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by okunoba(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Karmamode
because one group was singled out as being good looking and the other group ignored. the beauty of Nigerian kid baggers not emphasized, probably not acknowledged unlike the Caucasian looking ones. To be honest I don`t expect u to see the point, with all the points made by so many people on this thread showing the shame we feel and lack of pride in our Negro Bantu hair, u still don`t get it. Some of us are beyond reason.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by KarmaMod(f): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2008
okunoba:

@Karmamode
because one group was singled out as being good looking and the other group ignored. the beauty of Nigerian kid baggers not emphasized, probably not acknowledged unlike the Caucasian looking ones. To be honest I don`t expect u to see the point, with all the points made by so many people on this thread showing the shame we feel and lack of pride in our Negro Bantu hair, u still don`t get it. Some of us are beyond reason.

You are just yarning dust

Nothing in "blah blah is goodlooking" states the person is considered to be goodlucking due to fair skin, straight hair yada yada

act your age and admit you were wrong
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
bettes:

The guy na big hypocrite,see as him dey boast say in go university of toronto.

ms. thing, you sound like a broken record.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by bettes(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
fayahsoul:

ms. thing, you sound like a broken record.
[color=#000099][/color]
Mr Tarzan,its better to sound than that than a hyprocrite.
You called out for support from your fellow'Nubian brothers', you were completely ignored, even they think you have gone mad,if you are actually what you claim you are pls paste your picture(abi u dey fear dem go yab u?)so we can know what you look like,
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
bettes:

[color=#000099][/color]
You called out for support from your fellow'Nubian brothers', you were completely ignored, even they think you have gone mad,if you are actually what you claim you are please paste your picture(abi u dey fear them go yab u?)so we can know what you look like,

E dey pain you gaga

E dey pain well well oo gaga.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by bettes(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2008
Na you e dey pain,if you no fit afford deodorants or cream,why you come the cry,just cut your coat according to your size.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
bettes:

Na you e dey pain,if you no fit afford deodorants or cream,why you come the cry,just cut your coat according to your size.

The truth i speak gives a fake sista like you nightmares.

I have exposed all you fake self hating sistas along with your weak azz excuses and tactics.

Having crushed all your false claims and arguments, you weaklings now resort to character assassination.

You thought you could fool every brotha with your self hating practices and my exposing your lies and fakeness frustrates the hell out of you. You losers are repulsed by the little dose of reality i bring to you in your little make belief world.

Well ms bitter, abi na bettes or whatever, you and the likes of you have met your moment of truth so deal with it.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2008
This thread keeps getting funnier! fayahsoul dey claim victory when there was no war. o di egwu. So, oga, do you know how to write "nsibidi"? save us lost folks!
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by ibiz1: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
considering the nature of our hair as Africans its difficult 4 us 2 just go on our natural hair witout applying relaxers or fixing weaves,as for d health risk stuff,almost every thing has its own health risk e.g your cellphone,perfumes,deodorant etc but that has not stopped people from using them.so i wonder why u are so particular about perms.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2008
bettes:

[color=#000099][/color]
You called out for support from your fellow'Nubian brothers', you were completely ignored, even they think you have gone mad,if you are actually what you claim you are please paste your picture(abi u dey fear them go yab u?)so we can know what you look like,

Gini? "I called out for support from fellow Nubian brothers?"

I know that lying is your forte ms bitter, but this obvious lie was uncalled-for.

I never called for support.

Truth does not need support. It's eternal.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2008
bettes:

Yes e dey pain me but the thing be say our pain get different causation because we get different ideals.

Overstand this:

My pain is that anger caused by injustice. Your self-hating practices is not only an injustice to yourself because it leads to self destruction, it's also an injustice to the nubian nation because you produce a self-hating nation. The pain i feel from this anger can be seen as fuel for the will to act truthfully and justly. I try to say the truth politely until i get pushed into name calling and things of that sort.

On the other hand, your pain(and the pain of the likes of you) , ms bitter, is caused by the agony of exposure and defeat; this type of pain serves as fuel for more lies, self hate and character assassination.

So, ms bettes the bitter, tell carmelily the carmel to inform tpia the tilapia(and your whole axis of self hating chicken heads), about this new breed of god incarnates who have arrived to enforce the ancient principles of Ma'at.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by bettes(f): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2008
fayahsoul:

Gini? "I called out for support from fellow Nubian brothers?"

I know that lying is your forte ms bitter, but this obvious lie was uncalled-for.

I never called for support.

Truth does not need support. It's eternal.
[color=#000099][/color]

What will you call your post with 'A message for the brothas',no be supporters you dey look for,see as they take chin you?You have run out of ideas and is now frustrated,hence is your reason for resorting to cheap insults.

I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for you,you are On Your Own with your pathetic belief,pls be careful how you voice out these beliefs in public less you be institutionized into a mental home.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 2:28am On Dec 13, 2008
bettes:

[color=#000099][/color]

[b]What will you call your post with 'A message for the brothas',no be supporters you dey look for,see as they take chin you?[/b]You have run out of ideas and is now frustrated,hence is your reason for resorting to cheap insults.

I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for you,you are On Your Own with your pathetic belief,please be careful how you voice out these beliefs in public less you be institutionized into a mental home.

ms bitter, relax and take a deep breath.

Now, that was not a "call for support" from the brothas; I was laying down the divine law just like moses laid down the commandments.

As an old soul, I am ahead of my time. and just like there are few goddesses there are also few god incarnates. However at this new age we are multiplying to the threshold of 5%.

The true hear my principles and recognize it. The majority just don't.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by biolabee(m): 3:08am On Dec 13, 2008
fayahsoul:

ms bitter, relax and take a deep breath.

Now, that was not a "call for support" from the brothas; I was laying down the divine law just like moses laid down the commandments.

As an old soul, I am ahead of my time. and just like there are few goddesses there are also few god incarnates. However at this new age we are multiplying to the threshold of 5%.

The true hear my principles and recognize it. The majority just don't.

whats this u are spewing

we still need to see the pictures of ur hair
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 5:07am On Dec 13, 2008
Meanwhile,

the koreans are laughing all the way to the bank.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by bettes(f): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2008
biolabee:

whats this u are spewing

we still need to see the pictures of ur hair
[color=#990000][/color]

The guy no get the liver to put him picture,wont be suprised if na one micheal jackson look alike hiding behind the pc.

@Fireiso:the koreans were probably laughing at you at your state of madness.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2008
Today is an 8; the number representing the karmic law/justice: day: 1 + 3 = 4, month: 1 + 2 = 3, year: 2 + 0 + 0 + 8 = 10. 4 + 3 + 10 = 1 + 7 = 8. It you tilt the symbol 90 degrees you get -the infinity symbol. Karma is an eternal law

I will leave this thread with three messages:
1)
-Some Hebraic study for our hypocritical christians and muslims and "jews" and, well, other religious folk:

"A righteous man hateth lying(fakery): but a wicked man(self-hating man/woman) is loathsome(psychological malady), and cometh to shame(exposure)."
                                                                                                                 -proverbs13:5

"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment"
                                                                                                                 -psalm37:30

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown(kingly/kinky hair/9) of

righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day(four years

left): and not to me only, but unto all them(godd/goddesses) also that love his appearing

(wooly hair, skin of brass - Revelation 1:13-16) ."--2 Timothy 4:7-8

2)
Self-hating practices, such as wearing wigs, weaves and perms,  is the signal of an absence of revolution and or evolution. These sistas are into feminism; they reject motherhood as they try to emulate the trinity(God the father, the son and ?, what about God the mother?) and white folk who are just air heads, but to the fake sista they are the standard of which excellence is measured.

Nonetheless, like i said, this is not a game; i do not play around. As a matter of fact wig/weave snatching will soon become common. That's right, your little stinking toupees will be snatch right out of your chicken heads pretty soongrin . So, you need to overstand that having laid down the logic behind program, the next stage of the program is to practicalized the logic.

3)
I know that what i have said will remain etched in the minds of the wise and the self haters too. How the message will be interpreted will of course vary; as we have seen thus far.

Got to give a shout out to the goddess and all comrades who showed sign. I see you. Ebeano.

Henceforth, I will not be responding to any replies.

enough said.

nde ewo nu!
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by bettes(f): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2008
Because we asked Fireiso to place his pics,his decided to run. grin
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by bettes(f): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2008
fayahsoul:

Nonetheless, like i said, this is not a game; i do not play around. As a matter of fact wig/weave snatching will soon become common. That's right, your little stinking toupees will be snatch right out of your chicken heads pretty soongrin . So, you need to overstand that having laid down the logic behind program, the next stage of the program is to practicalized the logic.

3)
I know that what i have said will remain etched in the minds of the wise and the self haters too. How the message will be interpreted will of course vary; as we have seen thus far.

Got to give a shout out to the goddess and all comrades who showed sign. I see you. Ebeano.

Henceforth, I will not be responding to any replies.

enough said.

nde ewo nu!

[color=#770077][/color]

Hahahahahahaha!! grin You are such a clown.

So you decided to resort to Thuggery out of frusration or desperation,my dear you are free to do whatever you feel like ,if you like while you are at it start kidnapping people who use deodorants also and throwing them inside acid to cleanse them,but i must warn you 1st,there are asylums for people like you out there.You are what my prople refer to as 'were alaso'
My dear,we are living in a modern world if you dont like it,go live in the bush and feed on honey and locust,but to go as far as making 'agbero' moves as last resort that's going to far.

I suggest you see a shrink.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by tpia: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by Tahina: 3:09am On Dec 16, 2008
Hey im new to this, Im polynesian, all the girls in my family have really curly hair , My mother siter its all natural. Im so jelouse cause i dont like my hair its really straight and i look Phillipine i dont have agaisnt that i just look like the odd one out. so i got my hair permed but it ruined my hair so i now i got really frizzy damaged hair haha perming is bad for your hair. cry
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2008
@Tahina
who send you message? cheesy

@fayahsoul
your last post confirmed all our fears for you.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2008
fayahsoul:

How did i miss this part? fayahsoul is training a wig-snatching task force wetin we no go see shocked shocked grin
Ah e really pain the bobo o! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

ndoh o.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by bettes(f): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2008
carmelily:

How did i miss this part? fayahsoul is training a wig-snatching task force wetin we no go see shocked shocked grin
Ah e really pain the bobo o! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

ndoh o.
[color=#770077][/color]
E really pain am o! him mates dey join army him dey aspire to train army to the snatch weavon! grin
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2008
bettes:

[color=#770077][/color]
E really pain am o! him mates dey join army him dey aspire to train army to the snatch weavon! grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model / Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.