Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones (610 Views)

Rev. Fr. Mbaka and President Goodluck jonathan Issues / Jonathan Issues Six-month Ultimatum On Stable Power / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
The President condemns the dastardly murder of the students on their school’s assembly ground as they prepared to begin another week of study in pursuit of a better life for themselves and their families.

[size=20pt]He assures the grieving parents and people of Yobe state that no matter how long it takes, the Federal Government will ensure that all those responsible for the senseless murder of so many promising youngsters and the continuing acts of terrorism across the country are brought to justice and made to pay for their atrocious crimes.[/size]

[size=14pt]The President similarly assures all Nigerians that in spite of seeming setbacks, his Administration remains fully committed to winning the war against insurgency and terrorism.[/size]

Nigeria, President Jonathan affirms, will ultimately overcome the current security challenges imposed by domestic terrorists and their foreign allies, with the dedication of its Armed Forces and national security agencies, as well as the continued support and cooperation of all patriotic citizens.

Reuben Abati

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)
Re: President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones by adadadon(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
More like a commander in chief GEJ till 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones by rebranded(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
The minimum i expect from Jonathan today is a broadcast even if he chooses not the fly the national flag half way to commiserate with these innocent kids family. But he doesnt give a damn, few hours time he will be smiling all over or dancing.

God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones by cirmuell(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Vote wisely come 2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones by Rikidony(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
TERRORISM IS A NEW THING WE SHALL OVER COME IT WITH TIME, OUR SECURITY FORCES NEED SPECIAL TRAINING IN THIS SORT OF WAR FARE, WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE WE SHALL OVERCOME
Re: President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones by mcshol(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
One more day. One day more. Tomorrow we would know. My generation would not be ruled by incompetent leaders like GEJ. Anything dat happens tomorrow, blame GEJ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Issues Statement On Bomblast - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
charix:
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEUN kindly ban this guy! I get livid anytime I see this!

CramJones

(1) (Reply)

How Patience Jonathan Hoodwinked Bayelsa Women With Expired Rice / Emir Sanusi Ask Citizens To Defend Themselves / Breaking! Pro-igbo Newly Registered UPP Party Seek Coalition With Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.