Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos (17885 Views)

Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN? / Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? / Bomblast In Jos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by begwong: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
scenes of a bomblast viewing centre in jos

Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by begwong: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
s

Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Lasinoh: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
You sure say nor be breeze blow down those 'gada'?
Bomb ko. . .Bazooka ni!
If those 'shacks' were indeed inhabited by humans. . . then bombing them is in order!

Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by mohammedh: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2011
hi
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][flash=200,200][/flash][quote][/quote][email][/email][img][/img] cheesy
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by otokx(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
What kind of ramshackle viewing center is that? I have been hearing the north is so backward; wow.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Ndkings1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
Nawa oooo.
When i saw the headline i became eager to view the photos of the so-called viewin center
only to be disaponited after glancing at this nonsens.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Chubhie: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
Wetin be this??
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Afam4eva(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
Na everything be bomb now. Many bomb knockout go blow this christmas
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by collinsJn(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
So Disappointed Wen I Saw The Pics,Imagining Such Shambles As Viewing Center, Any Which Way,2 Bad They Had 2 Waste Innocent Lives.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by freecocoa(f): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
Abeg wetin dem dey view for there sef?
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Natasha2(f): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
na wa oh so person waste bomb to bomb this place grin
but it doesn't look like a place actually bombed , It just looks like some people demolished the zink
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by TenKobo1: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
What a waste of bomb!!
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Natasha2(f): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
^I tell you them for just carry plank nak the zinck grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by yuboy: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mr poster b careful wot u post dat does not look like a bomb scene ooooo, come c d bomb 4 kaduna come see as smoke dey comot, building demolished, like say na breeze blow dos roof dey come dey find money frm govt 2 build dos dat damage roofs, everytin dat happens in 9ja dey go coll am boko haram at work, guys pls search ur concessience , kissshocked
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
they don't even have a good looking house embarassed
i thought the location was somewhere in Libra grin grin grin grin
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by tuniski: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
Na wa oh so with all d struggle for ownershp by so called indegienes this is wat d others are loosing thier life for wat a waste! Baba Jang improve your improvished people and peace will live in Jos. Na wa for ethnic bigotry in d face of development!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by babalo1: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ten Kobo:

What a waste of bomb!!
LOL, very funny
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Ejine(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
grin Ol' boy eee! Wetin be dis? Na dis be de place wey dem give Ajebutter name like "Viewing Center"? grin
Cuz to be honest, when dem been talk "viewing center", I been dey picture something like Dubai International Airport o! shocked
Na dis kind thing dem come dey bomb? No be common pushing send this building to scatter?

Chaaaiii! What a waste of bombs!
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
If there was a bomb blast, it is a tragedy whether or not it is a shack. Question: was there a bomb blast? Did people die? If they did, their soul is resting in peace (Eccl 9:5)
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by IbroSaunks(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
has anyone reasoned that it may be as a result of the intensity of the blast that it looks so "shack-like" now, nobody saw the building before it was blown up,
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by muyoto: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
LMAO @ responses  grin grin grin
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Domwiz4all(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

^I tell you them for just carry plank nak the zinck  grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by humblebee: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
Boko haram guys are smarter than this,
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by dplordx(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
nor be the guys wey bomb the UN building go get time for this kin ogogoro joint. Viewing Center ko. Shitting center ni. We nor even get shame 4 dis naija papa grin grin
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Nicaty: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
Are you sure this was a bomb blast.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by dontuwi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2011
that place deserved to be bombed. smiley
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Odunnu: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
Now this is cruel. In life we arent all rich folks living in the best parts of the land. These guys sure deserve something better. I just pray that with this seeming illluck, they would be given better accommodation.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
N/L. . .a land where the herd mentality reigns supreme.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Rhino5dm: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
Does it matter whether the place is a shanty? The most important thing here is, there is an attack on innocent people watching a peaceful match and we should sympathize with those injured(if any) and condemn the act od terrorism.

For those waiting to see blood, bones and pieces of flesh littered on the floor; I pray that the scene should to come to live when their'concrete' house is bombed with IED while having family meetings with full attendance of all their love ones.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by denzel2009: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Abeg wetin dem dey view for there sef?

camel por[i]n[/i]
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
ilugunboy:

N/L. . .a land where the herd mentality reigns supreme.
spot on! they just second any absurd post that comes first.
Re: Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos by vb0mb(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
I can authoritatively tell u guy that it waz a bomb. If u ar in doubt check my name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Muyideen Kasali: Atiku, Try Running For Presidency One More Time / Full Text Of The Supreme Court Judgement On Lawan Vs Machina / Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.