Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Own Research. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Research. (433 Views)

Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) / Everybody Pls Salt (NACL) Do Deactivate Viruses. Research Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Research. by sebali: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
We just moved into d research season on NL.
Acidosis has done his own,
Omenka has done his own.
I too must do my own

1. Which side fired first during the Nigerian civil war- Biafra or FG.
2. Why did Ivory Coast support Ojukwu in d war
3. Is it true human eaters picked up their habits afta d Awolowo food blockage advice.

Answers needed urgently; am doing a RESEARCH.
undecided

Mod. do d needful.......if d buhari/fela research(Acidosis) and d ifeanyi uba/jonathan research(omenka) made FP, dis should with an immediate effect make FP.
Re: My Own Research. by vicadex07(m): 12:51am On Nov 11, 2014
To answer your number one question, Igbos drew the first blood by killing all Northern and few South Western political leaders during the first coup ever in Nigeria. It was the developed sentiments from this act that later on led to the civil war
Re: My Own Research. by sebali: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2014
vicadex07:
To answer your number one question, Igbos drew the first blood by killing all Northern and few South Western political leaders during the first coup ever in Nigeria. It was the developed sentiments from this act that later on led to the civil war
Noted
Re: My Own Research. by sebali: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: My Own Research. by sebali: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2014
vicadex07:

Igbos do u agree with this.

(1) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits Federal College Of Education In Niger State / We Will Sweep You Away Since You Refuse To Go”… Tinubu To Jonathan / Another Bad Road In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.