Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. (1131 Views)

Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by ronadeola(m): 12:28am On Nov 11, 2014
She's so beautiful and appealing: pretty, dark-skinned, a pointed nose; tall and plump. I'm pale,not really slim and little taller...right there in d commercial vechicle we spoke and exchange contact...I knew quite well she gave me her contact with smiles in her cheeks. Indeed, I experienced rhythms of joy, we both alighted n bid each other good bye. Tho',I didn't take 2 calls after; we made conversations on whatapp...At tyms, she'd 'hi' and I won't hesistate 2 reply.

Meanwhile,during her registration,and being my 3rd year on campus( same school) I took it as a responsibility 2 let her know d necessary procedures on Lab-test,accommdtn,files...e.t.c Telling her all these sounded interesting and lovely 2 her. To b frank and sincere, I love this girl from the outset.

Time goes on and on...we maintained constant chat; asked different questions pertaining previous schools, friends and family. Not untill dis fateful day wen it all started by refusing 2 reply my 'hi's' and greetings; she sees me and look the other way. I however felt there was no problem since I had her phone no. Whenever I used my phone no, she'd not pick@ll...untill someone else's line is used. Atleast she picked I 'd exclaim. Later, once she discover its me, she hangs out...d last tym I called, she said I v been disturbing her life and told me 2 state whatever I wanted from her n then she banged d call.

It's glaring she knows I LOVE her

Hey dawgs, what advice can u render 2 me ohh. .Don't knw y she cud b acting in such a way.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by iceberylin(m): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Thats What you get when u keep a Lady waiting angry

Obey the lady...
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by ronadeola(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2014
cry
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by ronadeola(m): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2014
sad
iceberylin:

Obey the lady...
How at all v I kept her waiting nww sad
iceberylin:

Obey the lady... sad sad[quote author=iceberylin post=27903654]Thats What you get when u keep a Lady waiting angry

Obey the lady...
How at all v I kept her waiting nww sad[quote author=iceberylin post=27903654]Thats What you get when u keep a Lady waiting angry

Obey the lady...
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by Emmysteve(m): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2014
You started well. That's what you get when don't get ur intention known on time.
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by faithugo64(f): 2:17am On Nov 11, 2014
op you thought you have gotten a free girlfriend just because you rendered her a few services!

Well going by your story,its obvious she doesn't want anything more, than the help you gave her.

She is ignoring you? Then ignore her and move on,life is too short man,too short to waste on peeps who don't care about you!

3 Likes

Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by pretydiva(f): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2014
May b ur nt her kind of guy..jst ignore her n move on wif ur life

2 Likes

Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by austine4real(m): 5:31am On Nov 11, 2014
ronadeola:
She's so beautiful and appealing: pretty, dark-skinned, a pointed nose; tall and plump. I'm pale,not really slim and little taller...right there in d commercial vechicle we spoke and exchange contact...I knew quite well she gave me her contact with smiles in her cheeks. Indeed, I experienced rhythms of joy, we both alighted n bid each other good bye. Tho',I didn't take 2 calls after; we made conversations on whatapp...At tyms, she'd 'hi' and I won't hesistate 2 reply.

Meanwhile,during her registration,and being my 3rd year on campus( same school) I took it as a responsibility 2 let her know d necessary procedures on Lab-test,accommdtn,files...e.t.c Telling her all these sounded interesting and lovely 2 her. To b frank and sincere, I love this girl from the outset.

Time goes on and on...we maintained constant chat; asked different questions pertaining previous schools, friends and family. Not untill dis fateful day wen it all started by refusing 2 reply my 'hi's' and greetings; she sees me and look the other way. I however felt there was no problem since I had her phone no. Whenever I used my phone no, she'd not pick@ll...untill someone else's line is used. Atleast she picked I 'd exclaim. Later, once she discover its me, she hangs out...d last tym I called, she said I v been disturbing her life and told me 2 state whatever I wanted from her n then she banged d call.

Hey dawgs, what advice can u render 2 me ohh. .Don't knw y she cud b acting in such a way.

Thanks
giv her space u'r chokin her
se u wan nak her prik or.....?

1 Like

Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by ronadeola(m): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2014
austine4real:

Nope...if it's evn dat, aleast she most v been responding. Response first... cry
austine4real:

Nope...if it's evn dat, aleast she must v been responding. Response first...
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by austine4real(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2014
ronadeola:

Nope...if it's evn dat, aleast she most v been responding. Response first... cry

Nope...if it's evn dat, aleast she most v been responding. Response first...
ok
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by Sanchez01: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2014
I thought the ladies dishing suggestions on theis thread would know better... OP, she's simply frustrated and tired of waiting. She gave you her number because she liked out from the onset. She's is rather frustrated at this point because nothing is forth coming. I suggest you send her an epistle of a text, apologize for what you did not do and ask her to meet you, that she needs to hear you out. You assumed she knows you love her, which is awful. You don't assume to know things for the opposite sex and vice-versa. Man up and talk to her. It is better she knows what you have in mind by letting it out than have her assume she knows while you're quiet.

2 Likes

Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by adepiero: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2014
iceberylin:

Obey the lady...
op said dogs should advice him, are you a dog? undecided
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by Cholls(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2014
My brother welcome to the GAME cool now my advice according to your story,is that. Never think u know all about a babe. Women are made to be a liar by the society they never truly reveal their potentiality,making the job more difficult for men to truly know what a woman wants. I can tell from experience what that babe in question want from you. You see maybe she has other men who satisfy her in the area you have been going to win her heart and my brother mark my words it is not that you aren't doing it right o its just that she has someone doing what you are bringing to the table better. So what I do is,as soon as I realize she's not responding well or the way I would want her to I just switch to another espionage mission to discover other areas I can give to win her heart. My brother mind you to achieve this you need money($).
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by carlos1(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2014
ronadeola:

Thanks
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by Sheenor: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2014
faithugo64:
She is ignoring you? Then ignore her and move on,life is too short man,too short to waste on peeps who don't care about you!

you've nail it.........

Op, follow dis advise nd i bet if she's уσυяs sometime in future yuh guys might get back....
Re: She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Apologize to her and make your intentions known.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife..nkiru Sylvanus Cries Out!!! / Guys: Girlfriends That Always Update Social Media Of Your "Great Relationship"? / 10 Secrets You Should Probably Keep From Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.