Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH (2300 Views)

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / PDP Behind Economic Crisis In Osun – APC / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by jayonpoint(m): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2014
It appeals to screened faculty of reasoning to understand that presiden Jonathan is behind boko haram.

First and foremost, northeast are states under the control, and strong hold of the opposition since its nt PDP states. It's a big electoral fortune of the opposition in the 2015 elections. That said, its under serious volatile security threat. However, abt more than 13 to 15 thousand innocent nigerians have been murdered and maimed which includes 219 chibokschoolgirls kidnapped with 7months gone already and this madness has continue in the last 3yrs. End to this menace doesn't come quick to mind.

The questions are; while under emergency rule, boko haram activities have scale high even more than it envisaged in its pre-emergency rule?
Why with all the states military hardware including weaponry have yet been deploy to fight this war or prosecute it to logical conclusion hence my believe of govt involvement in it?

With the informations available to us, boko haram is a game of chess deployed by Jonathan and his cohorts to displace majority of northeastern part of Nigeria from voting in 2015 general elections. This assertion, is a wide and common believe amongst many northerners.

The systemic killings of northern Nigeria by proxy is grave for the unity of Nigeria as its implications is also grave and portend danger for the future of SS/SE as north will not just watch the evil been perpetrated on her people go unchecked. Let's face it, no sane country watch while its territory is been annexed and proclaimed Islamic state.

Such is only possible when the govt is playing politics and been economical with the truth.

Jonathan has played too many politics with the lives of many nigerians in his contest for power and I think the east are using boko haram as guise to avenge 1966 civil war.

Finally, I think president Jonathan needs to be tried and prosecuted by ICC and subsequently charge for treason and felony crime respectively.

For;
Jayonpoint.

5 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by jomoh: 1:15am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 11, 2014
what did you take?

4 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 11, 2014
What a joke! You kidding me?

3 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Raxz(m): 2:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Raxz(m): 2:23am On Nov 11, 2014
@ op is like you are just wking up from sleep i quess? go wash your face when you come bck ask me why some of us will keep supporting GEJ project no matter what Bleep like you come up to write on social media.

Mean while
on GEJ 2015 project we standard
come one come all, join a winin term

3 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Bishop4bella(m): 2:43am On Nov 11, 2014
Op, don't be too direct but what I know is nothing last forever expect the Glory of GOD. The whole Nigerians should get prepared because God is about to expose those who are behind BH.
Our God is a God of consuming fire and now He's coming with His reward, ready to expose and consume sponsor of Boko Haram.
If you believe in this, like this comment.

8 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Icon4s(m): 3:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Op tell that to the dogs. What did the Northern elite say after Jonathan won in 2011? " We will make Nigeria ungovernable". They are following up that threat to the later.

The North knows d only way they can remain relevant in Nigeria is to be in Government so they have been sacrificing the lives of their fellow Northerners just to get to Aso Rock.

Until the Northern political elite chose to stop, the killing will go on till 2019 bc (i am saying it for the first time) it is GEJ till 2019.

7 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Gej's plan was to stiffle the electoral votes in the North all along. Who doesn't know this yet needs to have a brain transplant.

2 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by fitzmayowa: 4:42am On Nov 11, 2014
Amazing facts: If you put garri inside hot water e go turn eba...
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by kowema(f): 4:42am On Nov 11, 2014
See your senseless, useless and baseless argument.......The worst part is u wrote it in Queen's English, what a waste of skull fees

4 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by AdeniyiA(m): 6:08am On Nov 11, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Amazing facts: If you put garri inside hot water e go turn eba...
No, it'd dissolve and evaporate ... lipsrsealed
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Itulah(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2014
jayonpoint:
It appeals to screened faculty of reasoning to understand that presiden Jonathan is behind boko haram.

First and foremost, northeast are states and strong hold of the opposition sice its nt PDP states. It's a big electoral fortune of the opposition in the 2015 elections. That said, its under a volatile security threat. However, abt more than 13 to 15 thousand innocent nigerians have been murdered including 219 chibokgirls kidnapped with 7months gone already and this madness has continue in the last 3yrs.

The questions are; why under emergency rule, boko haram activities have scale high even more than in its was in its pre-emergency rule?
Why with all the states military hardware including weaponry have not been deploy to fight this war if govt doesn't have a hand in it?

With the informations available to us, boko haram is a game of chess deployed by Jonathan and his cohorts to displace majority of northeastern part of Nigeria from voting in 2015 general elections. This assertion, is widely and common believe amongst many northerners.

The systemic killings of northern Nigeria by proxy is grave for the unity of Nigeria as its implications is also grave and portend danger for future of the SS/SE as north will not just watch the evil been perpetrated on her people go unchecked. Let's face it, no sane country watch while its territory is been annexed and declared Islamic state.

Such is only possible when the govt is playing politics and been economical with the truth.

Jonathan has played too many politics with the lives of many nigerians in his contest for power and I think the east are using boko haram as guise to avenge 1966 civil war.

Finally, I think president Jonathan needs to be tried and prosecuted by ICC and subsequently charge for treason and felony crime respectively.

For;
Jayonpoint.

Your mama!! You see your life? Your ugly looks pushed you to write this rubbish, trash, poo....I help you feel shame in this regards, what are fellow Nairalanders for idiott.

2 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Johnnyessence(m): 6:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Gej av politicised d menace of book haram insurgency they are not ready in winning d war against book haram crisis they spread lies they are bunch of failures they should not be reelected come Feb 14 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2014
jayonpoint:

First and foremost, northeast are states and strong hold of the opposition sice its nt PDP states. It's a big electoral fortune of the opposition in the 2015 elections. That said, its under a volatile security threat. However, abt more than 13 to 15 thousand innocent nigerians have been murdered including 219 chibokgirls kidnapped with 7months gone already and this madness has continue in the last 3yrs.

The questions are; why under emergency rule, boko haram activities have scale high even more than in its was in its pre-emergency rule?
Why with all the states military hardware including weaponry have not been deploy to fight this war if govt doesn't have a hand in it?

With the informations available to us, boko haram is a game of chess deployed by Jonathan and his cohorts to displace majority of northeastern part of Nigeria from voting in 2015 general elections. This assertion, is widely and common believe amongst many northerners.

The systemic killings of northern Nigeria by proxy is grave for the unity of Nigeria as its implications is also grave and portend danger for future of the SS/SE as north will not just watch the evil been perpetrated on her people go unchecked. Let's face it, no sane country watch while its territory is been annexed and declared Islamic state.

For;
Jayonpoint.

Boko Haram started when Obasanjo was the President.

1 Like

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by lacasa: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2014
PDP is BokoHaram - Azazi

2 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by jayonpoint(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2014
noblezone:

Boko Haram started when Obasanjo was the President.
Tell us hw popular boko haram was under obj n dnt forget to let us hw yar'adua also fought dem n den also dnt fail to tell us dat either of this presidents declare any forms of emergency rule in d periods. Tell ursef who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Op,its seems like your brain is been powered by 3 Tiger batteries?

Adamawa state's governor is in PDP,yet Bokoharam still attacks the state.Infact,Mubi the second largest town there has been captured by Boko,yet you are saying that Bokoharam is Jonathan's weapon against the opposition parties.

I'm sure Goodluck has been sponsoring the bombings at Abuja,even the one at the UN headquaters.
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by abila122: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by jayonpoint(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2014
mikeson12:
Op,its seems like your brain is been powered by 3 Tiger batteries?

Adamawa state's governor is in PDP,yet Bokoharam still attacks the state.Infact,Mubi the second largest town there has been captured by Boko,yet you are saying that Bokoharam is Jonathan's weapon against the opposition parties.
I'm sure Goodluck has been sponsoring the bombings at Abuja,even the one at the UN headquaters.

Ure brain spermwarm! Wht do u make out or deduced frm indictment of Ihejirika n allimodu sheriff? Btw hw does hijacking adamawa for d pdp exonerate its already exposed flank under nyanko? How den do u reconcile Jonathan supposed ceasefire agreement pronounce wit boko haram n d subsequent denial of d sects as regarding any agreement wt Nigeria govt?
So tell me, whose brain is working sidedown nw?
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by jayonpoint(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Itulah:

Your mama!! You see your life? Your ugly looks pushed you to write this rubbish, trash, poo....I help you feel shame in this regards, what are fellow Nairalanders for idiott.
Go and hang ursef motherf**ker !
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by major466(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2014
jayonpoint:

Ure brain spermwarm! Wht do u make out or deduced frm indictment of Ihejirika n allimodu sheriff? Btw hw does hijacking adamawa for d pdp exonerate its already exposed flank under nyanko? How den do u reconcile Jonathan supposed ceasefire agreement pronounce wit boko haram n d subsequent denial of d sects as regarding any agreement wt Nigeria govt?
So tell me, whose brain is working sidedown nw?
Australian negotiator said the opposition in Nigeria are the ones sponsoring boko haram. What do you think about the allegations?
Re: B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.N.E.WS! Jonathan/pdp Behind BH by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
jayonpoint:

Tell us hw popular boko haram was under obj n dnt forget to let us hw yar'adua also fought dem n den also dnt fail to tell us dat either of this presidents declare any forms of emergency rule in d periods. Tell ursef who is deceiving who?

OBJ:
Formative Stage.

Yaradua:
The awakening.

Jonathan:
Full blown war.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Lists Of Promises Are As Long As The List Of Disappointments- Fashola Admits / Photos From Okada & Keke Riders Fight At Oke Afa, Lagos Yesterday / Akwa Ibom State Govt. Opens A 20,000 Per Wk Capacity Poultry Hatchery In Uruan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.