Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

akingbola\Cecila Ibru:nigeria Need Extradition Permit To Prosecute Cecilia Ibru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / akingbola\Cecila Ibru:nigeria Need Extradition Permit To Prosecute Cecilia Ibru (784 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

akingbola\Cecila Ibru:nigeria Need Extradition Permit To Prosecute Cecilia Ibru by manck2: 2:51am On Nov 11, 2014
my take on cecila ibru:Nigeria need extradition permit to prosecute Cecilia ibru because western Nigeria is a different country from Nigeria. Nigeria need permission from musiwa to persecute Cecilia ibru. Because Nigeria has no international jurisdiction in western nigeria
Re: akingbola\Cecila Ibru:nigeria Need Extradition Permit To Prosecute Cecilia Ibru by talktimi(m): 2:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Now I have confirmed that Musiwa and cramjones are one and the same person grin
My take indeed
Re: akingbola\Cecila Ibru:nigeria Need Extradition Permit To Prosecute Cecilia Ibru by manck2: 3:44am On Nov 11, 2014
No. They are not one embarassed
Re: akingbola\Cecila Ibru:nigeria Need Extradition Permit To Prosecute Cecilia Ibru by musiwa95: 2:33am On Nov 12, 2014
What Jonathan did is illegal.as far I know they never committed crime it normal for banks to collect those money. Like using ATM etc. To claim that is a crime. That funny.they never committed crimes!

Banks collect ATM charges etc. The bank have power to invest their money where they want.

Nigeria has no power to prosecute anybody from western Nigeria. It show how bad the legal system is in Nigeria. Can ghana judge prosecute in Cameroon.

I have reach out to over 100 president to get western Nigeria a seat at the un. Because this abuse can't continue
Re: akingbola\Cecila Ibru:nigeria Need Extradition Permit To Prosecute Cecilia Ibru by talktimi(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
musiwa95:
What Jonathan did is illegal.as far I know they never committed crime it normal for banks to collect those money. Like using ATM etc. To claim that is a crime. That funny.they never committed crimes!

Banks collect ATM charges etc. The bank have power to invest their money where they want.

Nigeria has no power to prosecute anybody from western Nigeria. It show how bad the legal system is in Nigeria. Can ghana judge prosecute in Cameroon.

I have reach out to over 100 president to get western Nigeria a seat at the un. Because this abuse can't continue
I don't think Obasanjo will take sides with you on this one
Re: akingbola\Cecila Ibru:nigeria Need Extradition Permit To Prosecute Cecilia Ibru by musiwa95: 1:42am On Nov 14, 2014
You see it is not wrong for banks to invest uk. Us. Dulba which they did. Buying houses and renting out to bring dollar. Because their client need those money.

You have large unemployment because companies need dollar

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio V Gej V Donald Duke / Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker / Reps Fix Date To Start Impeachment Proceeding Against GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.