Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (29133 Views)

Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 11:38am On May 28, 2013
The disgraced former Oceanic Boss has relocated back to her village in Agbahor Otoh,Delta state.

According to Yes! magazine, the fair skinned finance guru has been lying very very low ever since her many sins were exposed by the current CBN govenor,Sanusi Lamido.

She is still trying to recover from the shame and most painfully the loss of Oceanic bank. She has also become very active in her church and is rumoured to be an evangelist now.

The 67 year old was sentenced to six months in prison on October 8, 2010 on 25 counts of fraud.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/21839/53/cecilia-ibru-relocates-to-her-village.html

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 11:40am On May 28, 2013
nigerians!!!!!! very smart people.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 28, 2013
And is she still withholding the proceeds of crime? The process of reconciliation is better served when one admits that he/she has done wrong, feels sorry for ones wrongdoing, confesses his/her wrongdoings and is also prepared to pay restitution. You cannot profess repentance and continue to hold on to the proceeds of such wrongdoing. I have nothing personal against Mrs. Ibru, but the deceitful owners of Nigeria have pummeled us too hard that we tend to forget who we are. And it is an irony that they expect us to be grateful for their wickedness.

16 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Itoroetti(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2013
That's good for her.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2013
But that wouldnt bring back her lost fortune. ''...2late when the head has been chopped off''
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 28, 2013
SHE BETTER EVANGELIZE ALL THE MONEY SHE STOLE BACK INTO THE OWNERS POCKETS angry

8 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 28, 2013
Relocates to village!!!

I know many guys of the underworld would be licking their lips

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by nonso84(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2013
Good for her. But what of the 'stolen'funds supposedly seized from her?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 28, 2013
osaass: Relocates to village!!!

I know many guys of the underworld would be licking their lips
POTENTIAL KIDNAP VICTIM EH ? LWKM
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by alphaconde(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2013
Na e b say alamesiygha and timipreye go soon turn bishop soon.

4 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 28, 2013
At her age, its what she needs. She's just an inch away from the grave.
Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by sexymoma(f): 1:19pm On May 28, 2013
Please Where can i comment on this thread, I really need to advise this woman..... She want to embezzle those village women TITHE ba. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by ffo(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2013
RUMOR MONGERS!!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by lacasa: 1:21pm On May 28, 2013
THIEF!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by smoothlips(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2013
abeg give the Woman some credit......she gave alot of youngsters their first shot @ employment and made alot of them their 1st million naira before 30yrs. well she did INSIDER TRADING does that make her worst than GEJ?
am sure most people don't even knw what her crimes were.

22 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 28, 2013
Not surprised. She has always been a Preacher even when she was MD. She holds prayer meeting weekly and invite top men of God like Adeboye at head office in Ozumba Mbadiwe and even at her residence. The woman tried but the 2007 economic meltdown and the mismanagement on her part has brought an ignoble end. A one time iconic figure among African women,a so-called devoted church fella,one time forbes financial achievers top list. Others will learn

3 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 28, 2013
mollytinrox: At her age, its what she needs. She's just an inch away from the grave.
Hehehehe.
AN INCH AWAY FROM THE GRAVE AT 67 ? THEN AGAIN I GUESS IN NAIJA THATS A HUGE THING TO LIVE TO 67. IN ILFORD A 110 YEAR OLD MAN JUST RAN A MARATHON. THE GUY PICK RACE LIKE USAIN BOLT SELF. SEIKH MAN. HE CARRY TURBAN FOR HEAD DURING THE RACE TOO grin

5 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by AdekunleBalogun: 1:24pm On May 28, 2013
Evangelism indeed, so she can repent abi, so she didn't think of God before wasting people's life savings abi.. Hope God forgives her sha.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by fflamingo(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2013
And for those of you Who still commit sin(s) and expect to turn a new leave...........
God is watching you live........
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by bknight: 1:26pm On May 28, 2013
Like Ade Bendel, Amaka Anajemba etc fred ajudua will soon become a reverend too

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by yuzedo: 1:26pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: SHE BETTER EVANGELIZE ALL THE MONEY SHE STOLE BACK INTO THE OWNERS POCKETS angry
Preach bruh! grin grin grin

sexymoma: Please Where can i comment on this thread, I really need to advise this woman..... She want to embezzle those village women TITHE ba. undecided
grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: AN INCH AWAY FROM THE GRAVE AT 67 ? THEN AGAIN I GUESS IN NAIJA THATS A HUGE THING TO LIVE TO 67. IN ILFORD A 110 YEAR OLD MAN JUST RAN A MARATHON. THE GUY PICK RACE LIKE USAIN BOLT SELF. SEIKH MAN. HE CARRY TURBAN FOR HEAD DURING THE RACE TOO grin

Oga Obad, its the Holy Book of her religion that said a man's days are threescore and ten, not me.

70-67=an inch away from the grave!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Jhulyan(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2013
mollytinrox: At her age, its what she needs. She's just an inch away from the grave.
Hehehehe.
and u r 1cm to heaven baa?....Chief Judge
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 28, 2013
yuzedo:
Preach bruh! grin grin grin
CAN I GET A WITNESS UP IN HERE cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Jhulyan(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2013
sexymoma: Please Where can i comment on this thread, I really need to advise this woman..... She want to embezzle those village women TITHE ba. undecided
nt funny
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2013
mollytinrox:

Oga Obad, its the Holy Book of her religion that said a man's days are threescore and ten, not me.

70-67=an inch away from the grave!
BUT YOU DO ERR. GENESIS 6 VS 3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. <<< 120 YEARS

3 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Jhulyan(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2013
lacasa: THIEF!
saint

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Janiobi(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2013
9ja and there sense, When ǟ very high person offends, he/she Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ sentence to imprisonment for just ǟ month.. Bt if naa average Nigeria the imprisonment naa years or even for live.. Vert soon, she will become ǟ pastor...

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by momodub: 1:31pm On May 28, 2013
pls relocate back my money ooo
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by olumaxi(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2013
Praise d Lord..i could c d angels rejoicin..halleluyah
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 28, 2013
She should be in jail for 50 years for stealing billions while petty thieves that stole fowl, goat, handset are sentenced for life imprisonment.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 28, 2013
fflamingo: And for those of you Who still commit sin(s) and expect to turn a new leave...........
God is watching you live........
The woman is just unfortunate. People shouldnt be too hasty to nail her. She is still a great woman. Regardless of the news about her,many politicians have done worse. A Governor's family in this country who used to own a bank,sank the bank and made away with investor's funds and they are still the king in that state till today. What of the great corruption under this and previous administration? Please cut the woman some slack.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIPORT Disowns Lawmaker, Say He Did Not Graduate - VANGUARD / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative / "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.