Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (58592 Views)

does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls read Genesis 9:4
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by saintandsinnerz: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Trying to stay alive? For how long? Is it quaranteed that after disobeying God by taking blood transfusions- the person will survive the surgery.

Is obeying God less important than our short miserable life on this earth?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.

You are the worst kind of human being i have encountered in my entire life! What rubbissssh are you writing? And who told you that God forbids us from seeking medical attention when we are sick? Please, stop misleading people with such wicked information to avert the wrath of God. This is the singular reason people hate your church

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by yrex01(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
u got d opportunity to live but u choose to die
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by imuyoo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Keep on confuntion 4 De sake of jwnist
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by moneyhungry(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Bias news at its finest! Please remove this malicious news piece from this forum or at least change the title.

Did you notice the bolded section of your report. How did refusing blood transfusion kill her a whole month after. Can someone with shortage of blood during surgery survive for a month? Don't you realise she may have died from other thing?

Why not right report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die.

Do you think blood transfusions save lives 100%. Do you think blood transfusions is the BEST/ New technological way to achieve successful surgery?

@bolded section, JW did not say, God through the bible said so. We simply obey no matter what why others choose what they obey. (If God told them to sacrifice their child, they would tell him no! They lack the kind of faith Abramham had)

Controversies and many death? What about the many lifes that decision has saved- both now and in the resurrection. Focus on the positive.

Trying to stay alive? For how long? Is it quaranteed that after disobeying God by taking blood transfusions- the person will survive the surgery.

All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.
Heavy rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Lovine: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
JW is a cult, if you don't believe I will tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Lilimax(f): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
tintingz:
ignorance at it peak.
Honestly undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Frustratedman are U alright? OMG, I've really lost it. I still pray for ya soul. It'll not get completely lost. God will av mercy on U and bring U back to His bosom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by victorazy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
dainformant:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/jehovahs-witness-new-mother-dies-after-she-refuses-to-be-given-blood-9851014.html

Which do you think is wise: refusing help over religious belief or trying to stay alive??

"My people die because of lack of knowledge"
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Lilimax(f): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ndi uka akpa, ekenekwee m unu Oooo!!!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by watchindelta(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
since i small em don tey wey den dey refused am cry dey dn,t kn the meanind of religion that why cry cry cry
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
dollarlander:
She chose to die. The bible told us that the knowledge of God shall cover the earth as the water covers the sea. I don't know how Jehovah with ness did not read this in their bible. May be they have removed it. That is why God placed woo on any who shall add or remove from this word of God.

God has released so much knowledge I the field of medicine that anyone who does not have money to access medical care could die anyhow.

But if you have the money and you still die because of religious dogmatism, then you chose to die.

RIP.

Leviticus 17:4- U must not eat blood.

Acts 15:20- Abstain from blood.

Now, i am sure that these are in your bible. How does God's knowlegde covering the earth affect blood transfusion?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by eleko1: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Such a cute lady.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Lilimax(f): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lovine:
JW is a cult, if you don't believe I will tell you.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Adesiji77: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
...from a combination of ARDS, sepsis, an infection in the caesarean wound and “refusal of transfusion on religious grounds”.

It is so convenient to ignore the fact that apart from the supposed refusal of blood transfusion, she died from a combination of THREE other factors.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by skyface00(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
who am i 2 judge you is btwn u and whom created you whom u willl be accountable......u have done what u think is the best, sad u had 2 wasted 2 soul that should be given 2 some1 else whos dying and seeking for such secound chance
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by ekemini007(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Bias news at its finest! Please remove this malicious news piece from this forum or at least change the title.

Did you notice the bolded section of your report. How did refusing blood transfusion kill her a whole month after. Can someone with shortage of blood during surgery survive for a month? Don't you realise she may have died from other thing?

Why not right report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die.

Do you think blood transfusions save lives 100%. Do you think blood transfusions is the BEST/ New technological way to achieve successful surgery?

@bolded section, JW did not say, God through the bible said so. We simply obey no matter what why others choose what they obey. (If God told them to sacrifice their child, they would tell him no! They lack the kind of faith Abramham had)

Controversies and many death? What about the many lifes that decision has saved- both now and in the resurrection. Focus on the positive.

I feel u bro! but Nxt time u dnt nid to b so angry wen defending ur position. Thr are pple hre, al thy do is shoot hole in pples believes , or claim higher intelligence.wre as thr hardly believe in anytin. Dnt question pples believe, rather believe in yours and let watever God u n i serve judge us in the end!

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Ukutsgp(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
kinisoo1:
[size=32pt]WHY IS THIS ON FRONT PAGE?[/size]
so that more people will nt die as a result of this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
born2fuck:
Lol. R.I.P to her in either hell or heaven
i hope u will vote for me
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Afritop(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Is accepting blood transfusion especilly in critical conditions as these a sin towards God
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
hardbody:

Warped logic. Where is the relationship between both activities? you sound dumb, do you also look it?

No answer for you.....
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by san316(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is how it ends for those who failde to see religionas a tool for emancipation but rather as a tool for presonal bondgae. Is it not God that gave the doctors the knowledge of transfusion? Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by heykims(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
saintgwizard:
Is her decision to make. There are also cases of those who died even after the blood transfussion.
If shallow-mindedness doesnt kill ppl like u, what will?
Why re u reasoning wt d medulla oblongata?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by hisawesomeness(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
WELL,WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO THIS IS THAT,RELIGION IS JUST A MEASURE TO KEEP OUR ETHICAL VALUES STRAIGTH...BUT IF YOU CARRY STUPID BILIV TO THIS PARAMETER AND DIE.. THEN YOU ARE FOOLISH.. because IF YOU MUST KNOW, IT IS ONLY THOSE THAT STAYS ALIVE THAT CAN PRACTICE WHAT YOU CALL UR RELIGION AND YOU DIE FOOLISHLY BILIVING THE WHITE MAN TOOL TO UPRIGHTNESS....FOOLISHENESS IS NOT EVEN ACCEPTED BY GOD OUR CREATOR.....SAGE SAYING BY DAREN ADEMOLA GOMEZ @DARENDGOMEZ ON TWITTER,GMAIL,SKYPE

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
I dont understand hw over-religious some people can be in dis life..... Take medicine, some will say they dont that their believe will heal them... Will God come down and heal them himself, isnt it sum1 he'll send to us?
Some people can be so adamant. She never even die sef.. Imagine sum1 risking her life 4 a whole 2 years.. Mtscheeeeeeew, such peole needs no pity cos she used her own hands to dig her grave. Moderacy is simply d key word why over-do things?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by jasper7(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
frustratedman:
When boko haram where bombing churches in the north, God sat like a mumu and watched innocents young and old die. Is the church not supposed to be the safest place one can be if that dummy God truly cares

Take for instance on a sunday morning someone summoned me to go to church and I refused. I insisted I have a girl coming over and I refused to go to church because I want to fvck. 30mins later the church was bombed and everyone died including the person that summoned me. Will I have to thank God for making me stay at home fornicating instead of go to church and die

If the bastard God truly cares about we humans why does he watch our pain and misery? Is he not the commander in chief of the whole universe

The wicked dummy God make me loose all I had 200k. It shall never be well with God. I hate God and I wish I can end his existence if I had the chance
I was looking for reasons to ignore you but I couldn't find. How old are you? The fact that you believe in the existence of an omnipotent and omniscient being and not only despise him but throw tantrums is laughable. Put your life together. You cannot save yourself like this.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Adesiji77: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ukutsgp:
so that more people will nt die as a result of this foolishness.

It shows a lack of unreasonableness and intolerance to consider a deeply held conviction of another person as foolishness....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by hardbody: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
iwakolewa:

No answer for you.....

I am neither surprised nor disappointed. You have none and no how in double hell can you come out with any. It is simply 'not in you'
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by simplynola(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Even Jesus Christ donated is blood to us

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Legit: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Religion is confusion. Why are we so follow follow to all these FOREIGN religion, while abandoned ours, how about following your conscience as your compass. We follow EVERYTHING that is not ours, and reject everything that is ours. While this lady has the freedom to choose her destiny, is the process of choosing is my issue, that her might was polluted to think Jehovah will cure her, where is that jehovah now, just like the xtian says their god love everyone, tell to the hungry people of the world, while one children is swimming in luxury other poverty, neither most times are born into the condition. Forget all these foreign deity, they have do us any good, just more misery. Follow your conscience.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Guykhena:

Same way the musian Selena died in '95' in coldblood after her JW dad refused blood transfusion be done on her,tho she was shot and lost a lot of blood..

This peeps and their doctrines,I don't know if I should call it ignorance or plain stvpidity......

Can we compare this with the statistics of those who are living cos they refused blood transfusion? More importantly, what is her conviction? She believes Acts 15:20 was clear: Abstain from blood. Leviticus also gave the same direction. Thus, taking in blood in any form means not abstaining from it. God gave the law. He is d giver of life. People have died for what is right. William Tyndale was burnt for the bible. He could have chosen a pathto save his life. But he did not. Until we appreciate that a real life means a lot more than the present, this will continue to be ambigious to our brains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Legit: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
simplynola:
Even Jesus Christ donated is blood to us
How do you know that, were u there or some human written book told u so abi? and U beliv it. We are mumu follow follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.