Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (58638 Views)

does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
saffrons:

If I were you, I will stop disgracing myself openly, read ur comments. Again and you will agreed with me that ur a bigger slowpoke. So it is God that gives you the knowledge to engage in all these ur immoral behaivour and that igbo u always smoke eh? How is it giving you headache that one made a personal discission to adhere to bible counsel?
Now, you are sounding like a brainwashed religious oluku. Anyway, I've got nothing to say to you. Next time, ask your religious leaders how they scale through blood related sicknesses.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamord:

Haha. That's harsh. Her kid and hubby are already carrying the torch.

Choosing to die and leave her child without a mother is harsh. I think her child won't make the same choices.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by deeptesting(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
deeptesting:
I think we should respect the decision of other people and not viewing ours as superior.
All religion has its excesses, a pastor slapped a teenage girl claiming he was casting witchcraft out of her, all his members came out in full to support him, T.B. Joshua after killing 150 souls have refused to honor the invitation of the inquest and his members are fully backing him, a pastor divorced the third woman or so in his life and said God instructed him to do so,his church is still open with members growing in capacity, Boko Haram is busy killing people in the North in the name of God...I can go on and on.

I became a free born the day i deleted religion and its issues from my life. I just want to live right and die happily.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by holatin(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
saffrons:

Am not suprised to hear all these uttrances from you all because long time ago, it was wriiten in the inspired word that senseless one will go about saying stupid things without thinking and to some the truth and principles found in the bible will be veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.”

Why has you guys enjoyed making a mockery of a religious group that has stand out from the crowd, people who wants to live by bible principles. Why not ask questions where your not clarified than to be making noise.
Is a transfusion really the same as eating blood?
In a hospital, when a patient cannot eat through his mouth, he is fed intravenously. Now, would a person who never put blood into his mouth but who accepted blood by transfusion really be obeying the command to “keep abstaining from . . . blood”? (Acts 15:29) To use a comparison, consider a man who is told by the doctor that he must abstain from alcohol. Would he be obedient if he quit drinking alcohol but had it put directly into his veins?
In the case of a patient that refuses blood, are there any alternative treatments?
Often simple saline solution, Ringer’s solution, and dextran can be used as plasma volume expanders, and these are available in nearly all modern hospitals. Actually, the risks that go with use of blood transfusions are avoided by using these substances. The Canadian Anaesthetists’ Society Journal (January 1975, p. 12) says: “The risks of blood transfusion are the advantages of plasma substitutes: avoidance of bacterial or viral infection, transfusion reactions and Rh sensitization.” Jehovah’s Witnesses have no religious objection to the use of nonblood plasma expanders.
Jehovah’s Witnesses actually benefit from better medical treatment because they do not accept blood. A doctor writing in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (June 1, 1968, p. 395) acknowledged: “There is no doubt that the situation where you [the surgeon] are operating without the possibility of transfusion tends to improve your surgery. You are a little bit more aggressive in clamping every bleeding vessel.”
All types of surgery can be performed successfully without blood transfusions. This includes open-heart operations, brain surgery, amputation of limbs, and total removal of cancerous organs. Writing in the New York State Journal of Medicine (October 15, 1972, p. 2527), Dr. Philip Roen said: “We have not hesitated to perform any and all indicated surgical procedures in the face of proscribed blood replacement.” Dr. Denton Cooley, at the Texas Heart Institute, said: “We became so impressed with the results [from using nonblood plasma expanders] on the Jehovah’s Witnesses that we started using the procedure on all our heart patients.” (The San Diego Union, December 27, 1970, p. A-10) “‘Bloodless’ open-heart surgery, originally developed for adult members of the Jehovah’s Witnesses sect because their religion forbids blood transfusions, now has been safely adapted for use in delicate cardiac procedures in infants and children.”—Cardiovascular News, February 1984, p. 5.

can you summarize pastor...am allergic to long bullshit.
waiting..........

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by fpeter(f): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
I can never understand these people with the strange doctrines and belief
who created the doctors? Who created science? who gives knowledge?
then one slowpoke will just choose to commit suicide and say it is religion?
I am sure their leaders secretly do those things they preach against
BTW i know a colleague that worships there, she told me the best bet
Is for the patient to actually store up their own blood before any operation
In order to avoid using a donor's blood...#SMH

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by authority2006(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
I would rather blame her death on infection that lead to sepsis than to blame it on her refusal to have blood transfusion. Sepsis in patients are always life threatening.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Ojugunrege(f): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
indigene:

The kind of gossip retired old women tales

Stay there na & continue your suicide mission...whatever rocks your boat!!!

Btw, 'tells' not 'tales'
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by saffrons(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jabioro:
Oku igbe! Oku gbe e! If she taught or of pespetn dat receivin blood transfusn is a sin,why nt wait till she get heal and she spend her whole remain'd life ask for forgiveness..

And what if she dies after the operation even after accepting the transfusion? Ok are u suggesting that she should have break Gods standard to save a life that will never taste death again? Why not congratulate her for having the strength to endure to the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by gigfx: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
rodeo0070:
Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the Bible prohibits ingesting blood and that Christians should therefore not accept blood transfusions or donate or store their own blood for transfusion.The belief is based on an interpretation of scripture that differs from that of mainstream Christian denominations. It is one of the doctrines for which Jehovah's Witnesses are most well known.

Watch Tower Society publications teach that the Witnesses' refusal of transfusions of whole blood or its four primary components—red cells, white cells, platelets and plasma—is a non-negotiable religious stand and that those who respect life as a gift from God do not try to sustain life by taking in blood,even in an emergency.Witnesses are taught that the use of fractions such as albumin, immunoglobulins and hemophiliac preparations are "not absolutely prohibited" and a matter of personal choice.

The doctrine was introduced in 1945, and has undergone some changes since then. Members of the religion who voluntarily accept a transfusion are regarded as having disassociated themselves from the religion by abandoning its doctrines and are subsequently shunned by members of the organization.[10] Although accepted by the majority of Jehovah's Witnesses, a minority does not endorse this doctrine.

The Watch Tower Society has established Hospital Information Services to provide education and facilitate bloodless surgery. This service also maintains Hospital Liaison Committees, whose function is to provide support to adherents.

On the basis of various biblical texts, including Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:10, and Acts 15:29, Jehovah's Witnesses believe:

Blood represents life and is sacred to God. After it has been removed from a creature, the only use of blood that God has authorized is for the atonement of sins. When a Christian abstains from blood, they are in effect expressing faith that only the shed blood of Jesus Christ can truly redeem them and save their life.
Blood must not be eaten or transfused, even in the case of a medical emergency.
Blood leaving the body of a human or animal must be disposed of.
Certain medical procedures involving blood fractions or that use a patient's own blood during the course of a medical procedure, such as hemodilution or cell salvage, are a matter of personal choice, according to what a person's conscience permits.

A baptised Witness who unrepentantly accepts a blood transfusion is deemed to have disassociated himself from the religion by abandoning its doctrines and is subsequently subject to organized shunning by other members.
Certain medical procedures involving blood are specifically prohibited by Jehovah's Witnesses' blood doctrine. This includes the use of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and blood plasma. Other fractions derived from blood are not prohibited. Watch Tower publications state that some products derived from one of the four primary components may be so similar to the function of the whole component and carry on such a life-sustaining role in the body that "most Christians would find them objectionable".For procedures where there is no specific doctrinal prohibition, individuals are to obtain details from medical personnel and then make a personal decision.

CULLED FROM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses_and_blood_transfusions

I'm not a Jehovah Witness but I tend to respect their opinion on this to some extent based on the delicate nature of the blood as supported by science.

Check www.jw.org

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by DonaldGenes(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
AmberQueen:
Heaven helps those that help themselves.

This belief of theirs' is so obnoxious... *same belief killed my mom's seamstress in September*

Details please eeeeee
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Leobreezy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
What's the difference between taking pills laced with heroine and injecting it into your blood? What's the difference between drinking another person's blood and transfusing it into your body?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by iamord(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Choosing to die and leave her child without a mother is harsh. I think her child won't make the same choices.

Just hope the family don't take him foor their. Meetings else his brain will get conditioned like his mum. He is still young so its so easy to indoctrinate him

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by sinequanon: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

I wonder where people draw the line.

Who would accept the blood of a convicted murderer or rapist, for example, in order to "stay alive" and be a mother or father to a small child?

(why does ra-pist get changed to Molester?)
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
She had complicatns 2wks to her due date*she was pregnant*.

She was also anaemic so she needed blood transfusion but she refused.

Few days later she passed on.

DonaldGenes:

Details please eeeeee
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by authority2006(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
hardbody:

Interesting how we all conveniently overlook 'the infection in the caesarian wound' which we are told is also part of the reason for her death. Calling a dog a bad name just to hang it. What guarantee is there that she would have survived with the blood transfusion? Doctors refusing to take responsibility for their carelessness and recklessness since ages
The aspect of infection says a lot about the surgical instruments used as well as the state of atmosphere (air) in the theater room. The Sepsis says a lot about about the handling of treatment of the infection. Her refusal to have blood transfusion to me, is a distant factor.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by saffrons(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
holatin:

can you summarize pastor...am allergic to long bullshit.
waiting..........

Bros don't criticise someone who is trying to abide by the principles of the bible to abstain from blood. Look up for the meaning abstain and you will understand better. Either injecting it or drinking it or eating, they are going in to the system and thereby violating Gods principle to abstain from blood. She loved God more than her life thas why she made that decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by joanana(f): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please i need the bible verse were it was stated that blood transfusion is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by gabinogem(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Religion has been deluding folks since 2000AD... Man Know Thyself.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
sinequanon:

I wonder where people draw the line.

Who would accept the blood of a convicted murderer or rapist, for example, in order to "stay alive" and be a mother or father to a small child?

(why does ra-pist get changed to Molester?)

Are you mad or just uneducated? Do you think someone can inherit or contract personality through blood??

Dumbest thing I've ever read. I would be HAPPY that the person isn't a complete waste to the world, and some good can be taken from him, rather than just evil. So under your logic, perfectly good organs should go to waste because the deceased person was a criminal? So more people should die? Dumb. SO DUMB.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by ikojo2(f): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
My people perish for lack of wisdom.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by saffrons(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lovine:
JW is a cult, if you don't believe I will tell you.

Pls I want to know, how is it a cult?

A religion that is plain, sincere and open, that shares to people about their beliefs.
Pls am waiting to hear from you?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by sinequanon: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Are you mad or just uneducated? Do you think someone can inherit or contract personality through blood??

Dumbest thing I've ever read. I would be HAPPY that the person isn't a complete waste to the world, and some good can be taken from him, rather than just evil. So under your logic, perfectly good organs should go to waste because the deceased person was a criminal? So more people should die? Dumb. SO DUMB.

Why are you ranting?

And why are you confusing a question with a conclusion?

I asked, out of interest, where people would draw the line, and you start ranting like a wild animal.

I asked a question. Whatever "dumb logic" you are seeing is your own. You have just called yourself "Dumb. SO DUMB.".

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
swhiss:
the following questions and scriptural answers summarises the reason why we Jehovah's witnesses firmly abstain from blood transfusion or consumption:
What Does the Bible Say About Blood Transfusions?

The Bible’s answer:
•Genesis 9:4 . God allowed Noah and his family to
add animal flesh to their diet after the Flood but
commanded them not to eat the blood. God told
Noah: “Only flesh with its soul—its blood—you
must not eat.” This command applies to all
mankind from that time on because all are
descendants of Noah.
•Leviticus 17:14 . “You must not eat the blood of
any sort of flesh, because the soul of every sort
of flesh is its blood. Anyone eating it will be cut
off.” God viewed the soul, or life, as being in the
blood and belonging to him. Although this law
was given only to the nation of Israel, it shows
how seriously God viewed the law against eating
blood.
•Acts 15:20 . “Abstain . . . from blood.” God gave
Christians the same command that he had given
to Noah. History shows that early Christians
refused to consume whole blood or even to use it
for medical reasons.
Why does God command us to abstain from blood?
There are sound medical reasons to avoid blood
transfusions. More important, though, God
commands that we abstain from blood because
what it represents is sacred to him.— Leviticus
17:11; Colossians 1:20 .

it evidently shows that Jehovah's witnesses choose to obey Gods command even if it means loosing our lives while doing so; because we are very certain that the sacrifices we make to uphold Gods standard never goes unnoticed, Jehovah will in the right time reward us with everlasting Life in a world free from sicknesses nd death!. also this choice of blood abstinence doesn't show that we don't believe in medicine or medical treatment in fact We seek the best possible medical care for
ourselves and our families. When we have health
problems, we go to doctors who have skill in
providing medical and surgical care without blood.
We appreciate advancements that have been made
in the medical field. In fact, Surgeons
regularly perform such complex procedures as
heart operations, orthopedic surgery, and organ
transplants without the use of blood transfusions.
Patients, including children, who do not receive
transfusions usually fare as well as or better than
those who do accept transfusions. In any case, no
one can say for certain that a patient will die
because of refusing blood or will live because of
accepting it. bloodless treatments
developed to help Witness patients are now being
used to benefit all in the community. In many
countries, any patient can now choose to avoid
blood-transfusion risks, such as blood-borne
diseases, immune-system reactions, and human
errors....
/
We hope to see you soon our dear sister. at that very joyous moment when suchlike ones like you who stood for true worship and the sanctification of Jehovah's name will be ressurected.
Jesus shed his blood for the remission of sins......

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
sinequanon:

Why are you ranting?

And why are you confusing a question with a conclusion?

I asked, out of interest, where people would draw the line, and you start ranting like a wild animal.

I asked a question. Whatever "dumb logic" you are seeing is your own. You have just called yourself "Dumb. SO DUMB.".

Guess what. There is such thing as a dumb question.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
frustratedman:
When boko haram where bombing churches in the north, God sat like a mumu and watched innocents young and old die. Is the church not supposed to be the safest place one can be if that dummy God truly cares

Take for instance on a sunday morning someone summoned me to go to church and I refused. I insisted I have a girl coming over and I refused to go to church because I want to fvck. 30mins later the church was bombed and everyone died including the person that summoned me. Will I have to thank God for making me stay at home fornicating instead of go to church and die

If the bastard God truly cares about we humans why does he watch our pain and misery? Is he not the commander in chief of the whole universe

The wicked dummy God make me loose all I had 200k. It shall never be well with God. I hate God and I wish I can end his existence if I had the chance
frustrated guy..... dont mess with ur creator.... respect and reverence Him
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Legit: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
jasper7:

I can't see any question in that post can you kindly point it out to me? Cheers
Yes, he asked question on each paragraph, unless you refused to see it. He asked if god is the commander in chief, why all the problem, he asked if he stay home instead of goin 2 church and the church burn, is it god that safe him I am paraphrasing. Reread it slowly open your mind to different thought.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by sinequanon: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Guess what? There is such thing as a dumb question.

And there is such a thing as a ranting woman. It is an ugly sight.

People have different levels of tolerance. Some reject transfusion altogether. Others reject selectively. Some, like your ranting self, will reject nothing that sustains your unsightly existence.

My question was to ask, without prejudice, where people stood.

So stop making a foul spectacle of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
indigene:

Doctors in general assembly totally agreed that BLOOD is poison.
Its only the precious blood of Jesus that saves life, The prohibition to absent from use of blood is clearly stated by almighty God in the bible, Acts of apostles chapter 15vs29.
When the late pope John Paul 1 was treated when he was shot by Mehmet Agca, of all the best of doctors who screen, and re screen the blood he was transfused, he had 29 contagious blood related diesease.
Jehovah's witnesses first spearhead bloodless surgery, and alternative to blood transfusion, through the drug erythropioton which serves as blood expander, just like what is commonly know as drip.
Jehovah's witnesses organisation has trained many co-operative doctors all over the world, on this 21first century medical break through of bloodless surgery and treatment.

This high achievement was published in lancent and jama publications.

Whole blood is poison, no blood is safe,

Most doctors who re not Jehovah's witnesses will agreed to die, than have blood transfused into them.
Most blood re harvested from prisoners at no cost, or at little cost by myopic volunteers at a cost of 200 naira, and a prescription of folic acid tabs, then the doctors will start selling this blood, you who agreed to blood transfusion knew the cost.
Hence Jehovah's witneses re people to be proud of, the re highly enlightened, the challenge doctors on patient's right to informed decision. I always love to them as patients.
BLOOD IS POISON, ALL DOCTORS AGREE
finally! A factual statement from an unbiased mind. Thank u! Even in advanced medical fields, blood transfusion is regarded as outdated and much too risky. Think of how bloodletting was lauded and later discontinued.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
You made no point bro, please repeat. lipsrsealed
RikoduoSennin:

Bias news at its finest! Please remove this malicious news piece from this forum or at least change the title.

Did you notice the bolded section of your report. How did refusing blood transfusion kill her a whole month after. Can someone with shortage of blood during surgery survive for a month? Don't you realise she may have died from other thing?

Why not right report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die.

Do you think blood transfusions save lives 100%. Do you think blood transfusions is the BEST/ New technological way to achieve successful surgery?

@bolded section, JW did not say, God through the bible said so. We simply obey no matter what why others choose what they obey. (If God told them to sacrifice their child, they would tell him no! They lack the kind of faith Abramham had)

Controversies and many death? What about the many lifes that decision has saved- both now and in the resurrection. Focus on the positive.

Trying to stay alive? For how long? Is it quaranteed that after disobeying God by taking blood transfusions- the person will survive the surgery.

Is obeying God less important than our short miserable life on this earth?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Okpuzu01:
These reminds me of my former company in Lagos not far from Lord's Choosen Charistmatic Revival Ministry. It happened that the company advertised vacant positions. Most of the people that applied were members of the Lord's choosen because the advert waz placed outside the gate. On the day of interview, they all came wearing that their yellow apron. They were asked to go and remove them before they can be interviewed on the goround that the company does not promote religion. They refused saying instead of them to remove it, they better go. To my suprise, I saw them at the gate going. I jokingly asked one of them if their General Overseer is the one paying his kids sch fees, feeding and house rent? I told him that when he has no money to take care of his responsibilities, no one will tell him to remove that apron n look for something to do. I then asked him, does it mean that if the company employs u, you would be wearing the apron to work or has he entered any bank and see their memebers who are bank staffs wearing the apron? He ignored me and they all left. I waz wondering which kind of fanatism is this? Even their General oveseer does not wear that apron everywere he goes. Some of them are now using the apron as bed spread, car seat cover etc. I am wondering if there is any special power on that apron.
I am a Chosen, d apron we wear is for advertisement of God's miraculous works and testimonies. What they did is a right test to their faith.. remember shedrach, meshach and abednego.. nobody can be cowed to forsaking deir beliefs.. and d chosen does not practise religion, rather we pratice CHRISTIANITY.. fenks
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by JayJustus(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Errrrrhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by saffrons(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
frustratedman:
When boko haram where bombing churches in the north, God sat like a mumu and watched innocents young and old die. Is the church not supposed to be the safest place one can be if that dummy God truly cares

Take for instance on a sunday morning someone summoned me to go to church and I refused. I insisted I have a girl coming over and I refused to go to church because I want to fvck. 30mins later the church was bombed and everyone died including the person that summoned me. Will I have to thank God for making me stay at home fornicating instead of go to church and die

If the bastard God truly cares about we humans why does he watch our pain and misery? Is he not the commander in chief of the whole universe

The wicked dummy God make me loose all I had 200k. It shall never be well with God. I hate God and I wish I can end his existence if I had the chance

Bros going by your name, I can see your frustrated, but don't you in any way try to mock God or abuse him, he is never the cause of the wicked things around us today, tho he allow them to happen but your anger should be directed to the ruler of the world satan the devil - 1 john 5:19. The bible refers to him at hebs 2: 14, 15 as one having the means to cause death. God cares for you rather and he allows all this for a reason that affects his soverignty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.