Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,420 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! (9959 Views)

Nigerians, Before You Criticize Biafra Agitations, Read Buhari's Stance First! / Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
GenBuhari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7TDcwVY3I&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-9wdT2uaEgTVX9yGf4LO86

Ask ECOWAS today if they still respect Nigeria as they did during Abacha era. Nigeria that is disgracing itself begging for loans to to buy jets to fight a fake jihadist who are sponsored by the same America our government has become a puppet for.

Those who were calling for the overthrow of Abacha should now realise that it was enemies of Nigeria USA and others that were funding and intigating dissent. Now they can see what has become of the post Abacha Nigeria.

From your statement I can get a pic of your mindset. May Your like mind never. Rule
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
hunter21:

lets get two things straight:
1. Ebola was engineered towards black people and zmapp can only cure the whites, thats why they didnt admisnister it to eric duncan but the other eight people were treated.
2. synagogue guest house was brought down the same way world trade center was brought down. is it a coincidence that the biulding went down when up to 100 south africans were lodged there just the sametime nigeria was trying to buy weapons through SA, weapons which the us refused to sell and blocked isreal from selling.

Somebody pls join me and laugh!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy : cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
iamord:

Somebody pls join me and laugh!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy : cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
his story Gels. Tell me a part of you doesn't think it likely The Americans were behind TB joshua's collapsed building.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Horus(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHxF7REKT7k

[size=15pt]Boko Haram 'created and funded by CIA'[/size]

The US Central Intelligence Agency has created and funded Boko Haram. Boko Haram "is a CIA-created and funded group," Short said, adding the group's "weapons come from Libya. We know that the commander of the so-called Libyan revolutionary forces, Mr. (Khalifa) Hifter was trained by the CIA." Speaking in an interview with Press TV on Thursday, Short said the United States aims to break down Nigeria into a micro state. "There is larger scheme by the Angelo American white supremacist imperialistic power complex to break down the state they have invented in colonial eras for their purposes," he said. President Barack Obama said the US has deployed dozens of troops to Chad to help locate the kidnapped schoolgirls in neighboring Nigeria. However, Short said the US already has troops in the region. "There are thousands of American personnel already there, this has been going on for a while, the whole purpose is to destroy Nigeria." "Mr. (Zbigniew) Brzezinski, who is Obama's advisor for Africa along with Ms. Susan Rice wanted to break Africa to micro states," he said. "They don't give a damn about black women...they've been working to destroy the Nigerian state for decades, they don't care anything about those girls," he noted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by iamord(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
bolaino:
his story Gels. Tell me a part of you doesn't think it likely The Americans were behind TB joshua's collapsed building.

Ohh my goodness!!
When will u people stop living in fantasy land. And face facts. who is tb jousha that usa should concern. Themselves about. Was the. Plane not A nigerian plane? The building not. Having permits. Am sure it was the work of usa too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by joseph1832(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
bolaino:
Truth be told, The Nigerian Armed forces is not all that bad, there are a few brave men here and there in the army, But majority of them have become cowards, the recent reports of supposed soldiers retreating from boko haram is highly discouraging, and to add insult to injury, we are now hearing stories that hunters have started recapturing towns which the Nigerian Army retreated from tactically, if the Nigerian Army can not handle boko haram, a terrorist organisation made up of rag tag hungry looking men, I wonder how the army would be able to fight hardened Jihadist militants that will soon start proliferating the border towns, Tuareg rebels from Mali would likely start trooping to Nigeria to help their islamist brethren, and these rebels are hardline fighters, far more experienced than the crop of fighters in Boko haram presently, what would the army do then? The army is our last form of defence, and honestly it's asif Nigeria is without an Army. We are doomed if the Nigerian Army continues this New Trend of "Tactical Retreat" from major fighting. If The army feels it can not deal with fighting boko haram, it should contract the fighting to PMCs.
Brother, I tell you majority of the people in the armed forces, even the officer corps joined the armed forces because of the blatant fact that there are no jobs in the country!.

Who wants to die? Especially when you know that you are the bread winner of your family and if you die your family will be left high and dry, and the FG won't even pay your entitlements on time. So what are we saying?.

The spirit of nationalism is dying faster than the speed of light in this country, its as if our motto is: "all man for himself, God for us all". Everyone looks after himself and everyone is for himself. All the more reason why "things fall apart" in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
joseph1832:
Brother, I tell you majority of the people in the armed forces, even the officer corps joined the armed forces because of the blatant fact that there are no jobs in the country!.

Who wants to die? Especially when you know that you are the bread winner of your family and if you die your family will be left high and dry, and the FG won't even pay your entitlements on time. So what are we saying?.

The spirit of nationalism is dying faster than the speed of light in this country, its as if our motto is: "all man for himself, God for us all". Everyone looks after himself and everyone is for himself. All the more reason why "things fall apart" in this country.
it's very disheartening I must confess, so are we to now hope on Hunters and Vigilante youths to fight Boko haram?
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by hunter21(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
iamord:

Ohh my goodness!!
When will u people stop living in fantasy land. And face facts. who is tb jousha that usa should concern. Themselves about. Was the. Plane not A nigerian plane? The building not. Having permits. Am sure it was the work of usa too!
its not about tb joshua, its about the people in the building. who told you the plane is a nigerian plane, do you know how many aircraftcarriers and airfields they have close to nigeria at tthe moment or when last did you see a commercial airliner hovering to and fro at such low altitude.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by gatiano(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
just like thhis white folks did in Haiti after the earthquake, they sang for them and made shows and they made a tonne of money while our haitian brothers are still dieing as we speak. well, they want to do the same with ebola, they want to make music for us now. the slot in seal there in their midst to deceive the strong headed amongst us into accepting our own death. they sing, the world hears, they western government listens, then they will offer to help massively, but in actual fact, to kill massively and effectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64XkbRD7As

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
gatiano:
just like thhis white folks did in Haiti after the earthquake, they sang for them and made shows and they made a tonne of money while our haitian brothers are still dieing as we speak. well, they want to do the same with ebola, they want to make music for us now. the slot in seal there in their midst to deceive the strong headed amongst us into accepting our own death. they sing, the world hears, they western government listens, then they will offer to help massively, but in actual fact, to kill massively and effectively.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

They are the ones that said Haitians and your likes to be dumb?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

They are the ones that said Haitians and your likes to be dumb?
Oh No, Not again, you've brung your obsession with the word fuuktard to my Thread again.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by EMANY01(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite post=27983406]

Then you need your brain examined to understand why the cells are dead.[/quotee]

I was saying that I agree with you.U don't have to be insulting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
EMANY01:
I was saying that I agree with you.U don't have to be insulting.

I know you were saying you agreed with me. No problem.

But if that is the only statement of mine you have ever agreed with on NL then I am sorry to say that your brain cells are dead and you need urgent neurological help.

That is not an insult. Don't take it as one. Take it as a diagnosis.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Sagamite:

But if that is the only statement of mine you have ever agreed with on NL then I am sorry to say that your brain cells are dead and you need urgent neurological help.

Are your own brain cells alive? And how can you Know if someone's brain cells are dead or alive just by reading what they write online?
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2014
ACCOLADES OF DECEPTION.
During president Jonathan's presidential reelection ambition declaration at the eagle square in Abuja. Any good eyed person will see the fake,fabricated and bogus accolades been thrown on mr jona. You can clearly see hunger streaming on the faces of the jobless and idle youths who conglomerated just for the rumour money to be shared for attendees.
The words emanating from the presidents statement shows anger and hatred in this masses who gathered to get some monies to get their daily bread.
On the other hand the faces of mr Jonas crew you can view deceit walking vividly. After the declaration some people where seen folding their arms others saying ''i for go do my business sef than wasting my time here'' and lots more.
To cap it all we need to evict this catastrophic leaders before they totally derail out dear 9ja

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Donbridge:
ACCOLADES OF DECEPTION.
During president Jonathan's presidential reelection ambition declaration at the eagle square in Abuja. Any good eyed person will see the fake,fabricated and bogus accolades been thrown on mr jona. You can clearly see hunger streaming on the faces of the jobless and idle youths who conglomerated just for the rumour money to be shared for attendees.
The words emanating from the presidents statement shows anger and hatred in this masses who gathered to get some monies to get their daily bread.
On the other hand the faces of mr Jonas crew you can view deceit walking vividly. After the declaration some people where seen folding their arms others saying ''i for go do my business sef than wasting my time here'' and lots more.
To cap it all we need to evict this catastrophic leaders before they totally derail out dear 9ja
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Donbridge:
ACCOLADES OF DECEPTION.
So Buhari is the Man that can Cause change in Nigeria, is that what you're trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
bolaino:
Are your own brain cells alive? And how can you Know if someone's brain cells are dead or alive just by reading what they write online?

If you have working braincells, instead of ones that make you a fuuktard, you would be able to know if someone's brain cells are dead or alive just by reading what they write online.

Obviously that is beyond the capability of your brain cells.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

If you have working braincells, instead of ones that make you a fuuktard, you would be able to know if someone's brain cells are dead or alive just by reading what they write online.

Obviously that is beyond the capability of your brain cells.
hmmm, I see, is There a solution to this problem my good man.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by EMANY01(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

No insult taken.To be honest I get the picture now.
Imagine if you will a smart clinical psychologist on the verge of insanity.Its the hardest scenario to deal with, as this fellow knows all about the decent to the pit of insanity,can recognize the classic signs and the non documented indicators but for the life of him can not or will not bring himself to accept or even consider the possibility that he is loosing it.
I feel you.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Sagamite(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
EMANY01:

No insult taken.To be honest I get the picture now.
Imagine if you will a smart clinical psychologist on the verge of insanity.Its the hardest scenario to deal with, as this fellow knows all about the decent to the pit of insanity,can recognize the classic signs and the non documented indicators but for the life of him can not or will not bring himself to accept or even consider the possibility that he is loosing it.
I feel you.

I know the diagnosis is as hard to take as cancer. But I am the expert, take it as the knowledgeable work of an expert.

You are purely and extremely dumb.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Empiree: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
gatiano:
the 3000 troops sent are meant to force the vaccination. The truth is already out there about ebola been manufactured, however the vaccines must be enforced. the northern nigerians have been crippled by western sponsored boko haram, if anybody still think this a fabrication or lie, who is buying isis oil? how can the US and the saudis just agree to slash the oil prize in half in just a few days? they are stealing syria's and iragis oil and isis is selling for under 20$ per barrel. that will definitely cripple russia their white brother, who says still that isis is not controlled or created by the west? boko haram is the handwriting of the cia, m16, mossad, all the western embassies in nigeria.

GenBuhari:
Terrorism has started.
Ebola vaccine when it come will depopulate us, not only from killing us directly, but would make those who survive it infertile. Those who have ears let them hear! Boko Haram is CIA sponsored and is aimed at distablising Nigeria to the extent of widespread sectarian unrest which would NATO /UN the excuse to come in and break up Nigeria. Those who cannot see the white man as your enemy you are doomed! A word is enough for the wise.

These 2 guys make sense. Pretty much what i told folks a while back but seems many aren't interested. They called it conspiracy theory while others keep blaming Islam. There are too many dummies in the world today. They have no insight, at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Empiree:
gatiano:

GenBuhari:

These 2 guys make sense. Pretty much what i told folks a while back but seems many aren't interested. They called conspiracy theory while others keep blaming Islam. There are too many dummies in the world today. They have no insight, at all.
exactly what we are trying to say my good man, our people lack insight and foresight. and it's putting us in trouble, now we don't have any body who wants to buy our oil, because the world is coming to rely on other viable sources of energy. there is a great depression coming to Nigeria soonest. very disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by EMANY01(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:

I know the diagnosis is as hard to take as cancer. But I am the expert, take it as the knowledgeable work of an expert.

You are purely and extremely dumb.

Your persistent need to have the last word is telling.I have no such obsession and this will be my last communication with you on this thread.
Have fun and knock yourself out.
Adiós.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2014
EMANY01:

Your persistent need to have the last word is telling.I have no such obsession and this will be my last communication with you on this thread.
Have fun and knock yourself out.
Adiós.
good reply.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by sunnshyn(f): 5:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Just take a look at all of us on this thread. We feel we are so smart and intelligent, this self-acclaimed intelligence is what has gotten us to this point in our country.

We go world over and be comparing ourselves with other countries. Using and talking about the same things and methods we have always used over and over again with same results..is that intelligence?

Nigeria's problem is peculiar to Nigeria ALONE!

Leave ISIS and its likes, let's leave America, let's face our house and deal with that problem that hasn't made us sleep in years.

The bottom line is: we know what our problems and and those causing our problems in our house(Nigeria), we know who the black sheep(s) in our family(ies) is(are),we know what we can do to fight these things, yet we sit and deliberate and analyse and talk big big talks...we aint smart people, we aint.. And those people you all claim are behind our troubles knows we are very very intelligent..NOT!

Go everywhere, Nigerians and all knows how to rubbish the government, but what do we do afterwards? What precautionary methods do we take so we do not repeat the same mistakes again? Nothings!! We still go to the polls and do the same things over and over again...

Let's run a mock polls and ask who Nigerians are going to vote in come 2015, you all will read that this same govt more than half of us criticise will still win...doesn't it show that we as Nigerian people have deep-sitted issues? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result., how possible is that??

We are to blame for our own problems, speaking big big grammar and flexing muscles all the time...no one will help unite our house, a house that is divided against itself CANNOT STAND, it only give the enemy more room to cause havoc...only us can solve our problems, but stomach infrastructure won't allow us see what's right or wrong..

Ebola came, see the speed at which the govt tackled it...they (Nigerian govt) know that unlike corruption ebola fears no one. It goes to show us that their(govt) sensibility is selective...if they could fight a whole ebola, why can't they fight boko haram? Something is wrong somewhere don't we think? and even if the west is plotting against us, we can stand up in unity and say NO and live our lives...depend less on them, manage what we have, cut our excesses and rebuild our nation....

Back to sleep...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Let the balkanisation and disintegration begin..
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Alarmists are having a field day in here. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2014
sunnshyn:
Just take a look at all of us on this thread. We feel we are so smart and intelligent, this self-acclaimed intelligence is what has gotten us to this point in our country.

We go world over and be comparing ourselves with other countries. Using and talking about the same things and methods we have always used over and over again with same results..is that intelligence?

Nigeria's problem is peculiar to Nigeria ALONE!

Leave ISIS and its likes, let's leave America, let's face our house and deal with that problem that hasn't made us sleep in years.

The bottom line is: we know what our problems and and those causing our problems in our house(Nigeria), we know who the black sheep(s) in our family(ies) is(are),we know what we can do to fight these things, yet we sit and deliberate and analyse and talk big big talks...we aint smart people, we aint.. And those people you all claim are behind our troubles knows we are very very intelligent..NOT!

Go everywhere, Nigerians and all knows how to rubbish the government, but what do we do afterwards? What precautionary methods do we take so we do not repeat the same mistakes again? Nothings!! We still go to the polls and do the same things over and over again...

Let's run a mock polls and ask who Nigerians are going to vote in come 2015, you all will read that this same govt more than half of us criticise will still win...doesn't it show that we as Nigerian people have deep-sitted issues? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result., how possible is that??

We are to blame for our own problems, speaking big big grammar and flexing muscles all the time...no one will help unite our house, a house that is divided against itself CANNOT STAND, it only give the enemy more room to cause havoc...only us can solve our problems, but stomach infrastructure won't allow us see what's right or wrong..

Ebola came, see the speed at which the govt tackled it...they (Nigerian govt) know that unlike corruption ebola fears no one. It goes to show us that their(govt) sensibility is selective...if they could fight a whole ebola, why can't they fight boko haram? Something is wrong somewhere don't we think? and even if the west is plotting against us, we can stand up in unity and say NO and live our lives...depend less on them, manage what we have, cut our excesses and rebuild our nation....

Back to sleep...!!
This is the most sensible Post I have seen on nairaland this year, Well Said my dear, after everything is said and done, We happen to be Our own worst enemy.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Rexxie:
Let the balkanisation and disintegration begin..
Nigeria's Not going to disintegrate, I hope.
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by bolaino(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Alarmists are having a field day in here. grin
lol, asin, you don't even know the half of it, This thread is like "porn" for Alarmists. Lol
Re: Nigerians, Before It Is Too Late!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2014
bolaino:
Nigeria's Not going to disintegrate, I hope.
shes gonna...as long as u guys got unrepentant parasites oppressing and suppressing other people and plundering their resources..moreso those betraying n loud sounding amalas who've ensured da current tambo'ole_oaf flying n partying(not as though hes heading anywhere)...
Deamalgamate naija now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts / Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 / Why Banky W Is A Model For Entertainers In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.