Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice (5092 Views)

Things A Guy Does When He Takes A Lady Out On A Date. / My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

Your situation is different from what the op is saying, you were inlove and wanted to respect her.
The ops friend only see women in a sisterly way with no sexual attraction, it's obvious he's gay.
Having no attraction to women is definitely a sign of being gay.
Where are the gay men on this site to give their opinion?
Masonkz, Goshap, Airforce1 kline where are you?

Why you dey call me? tongue

Anyway, that a guy doesn't have sexual feelings towards the girls he has met doesn't mean he's gay, except he has said he's having sexual feelings for guys instead.

There's something called Asexual.

2 Likes

Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
mizzkeji44:
He needs prayer.

Prayers? That's what your bible prescribed? Lol some people sha
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
masonkz:

Prayers? That's what your bible prescribed? Lol some people sha
Prayer is the key to everything.
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Lol. Prayer to have premarital sex. I've heard enough. grin

3 Likes

Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Mrfils(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmmnn... This one is sssstttrrrongg! undecided
He should try taking d procold 1st as someone suggested earlier
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
masonkz:

Lol. Prayer to have premarital sex. I've heard enough. grin
If u dont believe in prayers,then cool.
There is nothin prayers cannot do.
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by destante(f): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
dimples2:

I won't na! He is supposed to be my brother wink
oh I see. lol
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by stpat1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
That's Gay symptoms.
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by chucky234(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

Say it Tom. You want to feel my beard? smiley
hmmm
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Karleb(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
na gay problem, u need procold

Procold ke? undecided grin
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by ogaofficer(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Christmasdon:
Please, advice what should he do, he confinded in me that despite being Hot at times, still he can't still do it, he Loves girls as they are but he doesn't see himself having intimacy with them. What could actually be wrong with this fellow. Your consent is needed.
forward me hiz number please,I jez nid a nigga to spnd 4 me and sista zone me at the end of the day
We will be so cute togeda
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by KingTom(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

Say it Tom. You want to feel my beard? smiley
Yes grin
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
mizzkeji44:

If u dont believe in prayers,then cool.
There is nothin prayers cannot do.

Again, read my last reply and answer accordingly.
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
But on a serious note though, I thought ladies love it when a guy doesn't ask for sex.

Or have things changed? angry
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by ghost1718(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Karleb:

Procold ke? undecided grin
procold ni, it will help u get over it
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
masonkz:

Why you dey call me? tongue

Anyway, that a guy doesn't have sexual feelings towards the girls he has met doesn't mean he's gay, except he has said he's having sexual feelings for guys instead.

There's something called Asexual.

Hey Masonkz, how have you been? I called you because I was only guessing and wanted the experts to come and help the op out.
You could be right, maybe he isn't attracted to any of the woman he has ever met in his life, maybe he's only attracted to a certain race or type and have never had the chance to meet them. I don't believe in the asexual thing and he's not asexual because the op said his friend gets the hots but not for any of the women he has ever met. Hmmmmmm?
PS....... Just because he hasn't came out to the op doesn't mean he isn't gay. grin
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
KingTom:

Yes grin

Ok, anytime you are ready. grin
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by eMqeror: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
undecided Simple remedy: lock am inside room with 4 skilled ashawos...make I hear say him no de feel anything for girls...
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Christmasdon(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
khiaa:

Your situation is different from what the op is saying, you were inlove and wanted to respect her.
The ops friend only see women in a sisterly way with no sexual attraction, it's obvious he's gay.
Having no attraction to women is definitely a sign of being gay.
Where are the gay men on this site to give their opinion?
Masonkz, Goshap, Airforce1 kline where are you?
. Ok, Listen, he wants sex with the gurl but, one mind tells him .don't do it, never had sex since he was born.
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by khiaa(f): 1:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Christmasdon:
. Ok, Listen, he wants sex with the gurl but, one mind tells him .don't do it, never had sex since he was born.

How old is he?

You already know the situation.
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by khiaa(f): 2:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Christmasdon:

You didn't say that in your opening post.
He's probably wants to be inlove with the girl since it will be his first time.
I can tell the friend is actually YOU by how overly emotional you get from some of the responses. cheesy
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by khiaa(f): 2:35am On Nov 13, 2014
mizzkeji44:

GOD is the KEY to EVERYTHING.
Alot of people pray to Mary and so called saints.
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by khiaa(f): 2:44am On Nov 13, 2014
KingTom:

Yes grin

Lol grin Only you and my love have that privilege. Make sure you put the beads back when you finish because he loves the beads. grin
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by wordbank(m): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Na so e dey take start... from sister tinz before u know na 9 months grin
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by khiaa(f): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2014
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Say your opinion Tom, you know you can say anyting too me, after all you are my sidepiecegrin
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
khiaa:

Hey Masonkz, how have you been? I called you because I was only guessing and wanted the experts to come and help the op out.
You could be right, maybe he isn't attracted to any of the woman he has ever met in his life, maybe he's only attracted to a certain race or type and have never had the chance to meet them. I don't believe in the asexual thing and he's not asexual because the op said his friend gets the hots but not for any of the women he has ever met. Hmmmmmm?
PS....... Just because he hasn't came out to the op doesn't mean he isn't gay. grin

Hi Khiaa, I've been good. sorry I saw this late.

Lol@the last line. You may be right, but I'd rather not brand someone gay until the person gives me a reason to.

Hope you're doing fine wink
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by khiaa(f): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2014
masonkz:

Hi Khiaa, I've been good. sorry I saw this late.

Lol@the last line. You may be right, but I'd rather not brand someone gay until the person gives me a reason to.

Hope you're doing fine wink

Hi Masonkz
lol grin What kind of reason could he give you? I have a question for you.
Have you ever met a guy who you thought was gay, but found out later he was 100% straight?
How good is your gaydar? I'm doing great, today has been nice so far. Oh I always wanted to ask you, are you a Mason?

1 Like

Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by valdes00(m): 1:51am On Nov 15, 2014
OP beta dey carry ur yansh run frm d guy oo... No say I no tel u
Re: He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
khiaa:

Hi Masonkz
lol grin What kind of reason could he give you? I have a question for you.
Have you ever met a guy who you thought was gay, but found out later he was 100% straight?
How good is your gaydar? I'm doing great, today has been nice so far. Oh I always wanted to ask you, are you a Mason?

Hmm. Truth be told I have a very good gaydar. But it has failed me once grin

This dude in my school then, a level lower than me but same department, so damn fine with a girly kinda mannerisms, with a damn good body. I was literally head over heels. Normally an effeminate guy has a veeeryy high chance of being gay. But this was different. I started studying him kinda..till we finally became good friends. I found out he isn't gay sha, and that was really mind-blowing. The feelings subsided immediately, but I was nonetheless still surprised thatn a somewhat effeminate guy could still be straight. Rare I guess.

Asides that, I can tell if a guy is gay most times, especially if I'm interested in the person. If I'm not, then I might as well not know or care whether he's gay or not, except he opens up to me. That's why I said I have no reason to tag the OP's friend as gay, unless the Op supplies more details about him and his mannerisms.

No I'm not a mason ooo grin grin grin There's a story behind that name though grin

And hope you've voted for kulboy today tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding / 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. / Photo : When A Girl Wants To Play Smart On A Dude This Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.