Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Messy Story Of Felix Idiga: The Billionaire Behind The $9.3M Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Messy Story Of Felix Idiga: The Billionaire Behind The $9.3M Scandal (4750 Views)

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messy Story Of Felix Idiga: The Billionaire Behind The $9.3M Scandal by ashewopeckas(f): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2014
So I was checking instagram today and @gidicars posted a picture showing some very expensive cars in his Imo palatial mansion and I noticed a lot of people making comments like 'Money must be made', 'money is everything' etc which showed desperation among our youths. I really don't care how people make/made their wealth but I will go to any length to sanitize the youth and enlighten them on the difference between ill-gotten wealth and the rest.

Without further stories, I 'googled' him and found this, among other info....

http://abusidiqu.com/felix-idiga-the-second-man-behind-the-9-3m-cash-for-arms-scandal-exposed/
Re: Messy Story Of Felix Idiga: The Billionaire Behind The $9.3M Scandal by Nempi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Messy Story Of Felix Idiga: The Billionaire Behind The $9.3M Scandal by zeusdgrt(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
ashewopeckas:
So I was checking instagram today and @gidicars posted a picture showing some very expensive cars in his Imo palatial mansion and I noticed a lot of people making comments like 'Money must be made', 'money is everything' etc which showed desperation among our youths. I really don't care how people make/made their wealth but I will go to any length to sanitize the youth and enlighten them on the difference between ill-gotten wealth and the rest.

Without further stories, I 'googled' him and found this, among other info....

http://abusidiqu.com/felix-idiga-the-second-man-behind-the-9-3m-cash-for-arms-scandal-exposed/
Aproko

(1) (Reply)

photo:- the list of the Past And Present Senate President of Nigeria and party / Graphic Photos From The Accident At Sango Ota Yesterday / Checkout The Huge Weapons ISIS Collected From Nigerian Army - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.