Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Parents, You Need To Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents, You Need To Read This (333 Views)

Jamb 2016 Commerce Syllabus And Books To Read / How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School / Easiest Course To Read In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Greetings to all parents,
I want to congratulate parents who are investing in the education of their children.... Education is definately the BEST LEGACY you can give to your child(ren) and I rejoice with you..
Registering your child/children in a expensive school doesn't guarantee quality education and good morals. I have observed in my 4years as a home tutor that some (not all) of the pupils/students of expensive primary/secondary schools can speak fluently but mostly have difficulties with reading, writing in English and in arithmetic.
I will like to advice parents to always check the performances of their children in school at least on weekly basis. Get to know his/her classteacher either in person or getting the teachers phone number to know the level of seriousness and attentiveness of the pupil(s).
I believe with this little way, u will definately be able to monitor the progress of your child(ren) in school and be able to identify his/her weaknesses/strength.
We thank God who has been our helper @HollyJoylink tutors and Consults. We remain grateful to parents who have used/ are using our little educational platform to train their children. We promise to keep improving our services and we won't let you down.
We aren't God who gives knowledge but we use knowledge from God to impact knowledge to others.
For enquiries/information.
Call: 07062196534/08135932839 or send email to: hollyjoylinktutors@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Freshers Thread / Advice / The Cell Membrane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.