Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

POWERFULL Message From CALEB/JOSHUA To ISREALITE/NIGERIANS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POWERFULL Message From CALEB/JOSHUA To ISREALITE/NIGERIANS (658 Views)

Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse / APC Nows Controls The Two Richest And Most Powerfull States / The Richest Most Powerfull 7 Year Old In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POWERFULL Message From CALEB/JOSHUA To ISREALITE/NIGERIANS by Calebosko(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
First of all, am not a PDP or APC surporter,MY name is CALEB sylvanus an am with my friend here JOSHUA micheal. I want to tell Nigerians that what hapend today in Nigeria traces back to d ancient isreal, God"s own choosen Generation, Moses was Clueless, yet God chooses him to lead the isrealite out of Egypt and to the PROMISE LAND.

Moses was a free goin person,he gave the people of isreal the freedom to talk,act,and worship d Almighty God,but the isrealite took this freedom for granted,and rain abuse and insult on him, calling for him to return them back to egypt, they decided to go back to the slavery to pharoah of Egypt,saying that during his time,they did enjoy onion,pomogranet,water melon,grape,fish etc. Instead of showing appriciation to the provission made by God through moses,they look back to eat what they vomited,

God promised to give them a land field with MILK and HONEY, but before they could get there,they need to fight their enermy. Their enermy were mighty in power and seem undefeatable,which make the isrealite to became afraid that they cannot defeat their enermy under the clueless moses,yet God belive in moses, it was only CALEB and JOSHUA who were bold, and they had confident in God and moses,, caleb pleaded with the isrelite to trust in GOD and moses for they shall defeat the enermy, yet they choos another leader to lead them back to Egypt, i know you all can remember what happend to them? God destroy each and evryone of them,it was only CALEB and Joshuah who survived and took over the promise land.

President Gudluck jonathan is the clueless MOSES.

Nigerians are the Isrealite

BOKOHARAM are our Enermy.

The promise land is the vision 2020

the pharoah of egypt is a certain leader in which Nigerians are calling saint,they want to go back to what God save them from.

I CALEB a Nairalander under the spirit of the ancient heroes and all the CALEBITE gone charges you Nigerians to stand and fight with your enermy, trust in GOD n jonathan, Have no fear,for we shall win.

If you refuse to fight,you will all go down just like your forefathers.

I charges all the Nairaland Mods to Move this Message to the front page or face the wrapt of God.

3 Likes

Re: POWERFULL Message From CALEB/JOSHUA To ISREALITE/NIGERIANS by Guykhena(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lmao grin ,new characters everyday... .
Re: POWERFULL Message From CALEB/JOSHUA To ISREALITE/NIGERIANS by arsetalks(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
I wanted to read through this, but immediately you started playing the religious game and failed to spell GEJ's other name "clueless" correctly, I gave up.

Let's allow GOD some peace for once. Shall we?
Re: POWERFULL Message From CALEB/JOSHUA To ISREALITE/NIGERIANS by Calebosko(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
if you like take this masage seriously or wait for the time, am not here to surport any political party,but its a mesage that must surely come to past

(1) (Reply)

Popular Rulers Don't Block Roads / NAIRALANDERS, What Have You Benefitted From Nairaland? / Ekiti Guber:tribunal Admits Panel Report Vindicating Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.