Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? (7628 Views)

Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
@berem, @bacanista and the likes of you, i've been reading and observing most of your posts concerning GEJ. And i tend to wonder what will happen and what will u guys do if he wins next year's election ?
. Haha haha haha haha,very funny,observed too,dose guys mite hang demselves in May 2015. In my opinion,let d best candidate win.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
@berem, @bacanista and the likes of you, i've been reading and observing most of your posts concerning GEJ. And i tend to wonder what will happen and what will u guys do if he wins next year's election ?
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Princewill1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Whynotthetruth:
Aside what the Op posted...I think the content of their speech too made much difference too. Why GMB wasted all his time lambasting GEJ and forgot to tell Nigerians what magic wand he has to solve all our perennial challenges within a twinkle of an eye. GEJ NEVER discussed or mentioned persons rather he marshalled out his achievements with a promise to do more...Let's do politics of ideas and issues not character assassination and propaganda. His support base cuts across Nigeria too as shown by the different support groups....
My brother U will live long

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by maslong(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
One is a serial loser while the other one is a great achiever
1 is desperate to rule gmb
1 is favoured to govern GEJ
1 took a lone to rule NIG gmb
1 the masses paid for him to govern NIG GEJ
1 is perpetual failure gmb
1 is a great winner GEJ
1 murdered our democracy gmb
1 upheld our democracy GEJ
1 is religiously accepted gmb
1 is generally accepted GEJ
1 is brutal gmb
1 is kind GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Mogidi: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
maslong:

1 is desperate to rule gmb
1 is favoured to govern GEJ
1 took a lone to rule NIG gmb
1 the masses paid for him to govern NIG GEJ
1 is perpetual failure gmb
1 is a great winner GEJ
1 murdered our democracy gmb
1 upheld our democracy GEJ
1 is religiously accepted gmb
1 is generally accepted GEJ
1 is brutal gmb
1 is kind GEJ.

***madam*** give this boy 4 bottles Gulder.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by poiZon: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Muhammadu Buhari, as far as I know, is the only politician that pull crowd without inducing them with money. Anybody you see in the venue Buhari is holding a political gathering is moved by passion.

na passion we go chop?
can passion build u a nice edifice?
can passion transform ur bank account?
d only peeson passion works for is arsene wenger, cos he plays football wif passion. even obi dont possess that quality, bros all we need na development whether na stomach infrastructure or otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by maestroferddi: 1:04am On Nov 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Muhammadu Buhari, as far as I know, is the only politician that pull crowd without inducing them with money. Anybody you see in the venue Buhari is holding a political gathering is moved by passion.
Oga stop deluding yourself, Buhari will not win the election next year.

APC should start strategising for 2019 instead of wasting their time on propaganda and empty threats.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by nairalife2013(m): 1:38am On Nov 12, 2014
I dont want war. I dont have where I would take my beautiful wife and kids and run to. My father told us that war is the last scene he would ever want his children to witness. He would look us in the eye and cry as he speaks...
I dont trust this man gmb. His speeches stinks of internal bitterness and unwholesome cravings! He could spark unquenchable violence.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? by Kingspin(m): 3:57am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari's Crowed were genuine, commoners and the deprived masses.

GEJ's Crowed were sycophants, corrupt elite and the looting class.

General Muhammadu Buhari Rules

GEJ Suck
How old is Buhari?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State / Gov. Ugwuanyi Hosts Rortay International President / Friction In Local Governments Over Fiscal Autonomy, Accountability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.