Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Quick Election Survey Taken By Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quick Election Survey Taken By Nairalanders (567 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks / 2015 Gov Election Survey And Prediction / Let's Do Our Own Pre-election Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Election Survey Taken By Nairalanders by aiyeboy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
first i must say I AM NOT A FAN OF POLITRICKS OR HAPPENINGS AROUND IT...
i logged into nairaland this afternoon and saw the top at the frontpage about live update about president Jonathan's declaration ceremony
and when i opened it , the OP had a quick survey ....
Click 'LIKE' if you think President Jonathan deserves a 2nd Term
and as at when i checked it has 341 likes and 19 shares
then this other survey also follows...
Click 'LIKE' if you think President Jonathan does NOT deserve a 2nd Term
and eh eh it has 647 likes 59 shares.

well i never meant anything o,

and pls after yabbing me pls visit www.betterbext.com
GBAM!!!

Re: Quick Election Survey Taken By Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE FOOLING?? Anyone with 2 clear eyes can see that this survey has been rigged. The number of views it has does not correspond with the number of likes..... so you are BUSTED !!!!!! Now pack ya load and Vamous with immediate effect and automatic Alacrity
Re: Quick Election Survey Taken By Nairalanders by aiyeboy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
lol you are a TAN member i guess?
well no be me do survey and you can go check up yourself
#team_jona lollllllll
Re: Quick Election Survey Taken By Nairalanders by hugoart(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
They(saTAN,Jonadum,PDP,the killers and snipers, boko haram sponsors) are as confused as they are clueless.

Op,I saw that quick survey by a slowpoke tandroid and clicked 'Like' for my choice and a better choice(APC/GMB).
May the destroyers be shocked in 2015 by God's grace in Jesus' name.
The empire of evil called fidifi must be extinguished Insha Allah.
May the blood of our ancestors cry against a corrupt clique of thieves.
AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Quick Election Survey Taken By Nairalanders by aiyeboy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
hugoart:
They(saTAN,Jonadum,PDP,the killers and snipers, boko haram sponsors) are as confused as they are clueless.

Op,I saw that quick survey by a slowpoke tandroid and clicked 'Like' for my choice and a better choice(APC/GMB).
May the destroyers be shocked in 2015 by God's grace in Jesus' name.
The empire of evil called fidifi must be extinguished Insha Allah.
May the blood of our ancestors cry against a corrupt clique of thieves.
AMEN!!!

brother you are sounding angry oo....
lol election in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Worst Nigerian Leader Ever – Sowore, / PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies / Where Are They Running To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.