Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone (43818 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Donfolu: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
http://donfolu..com/2014/11/how-to-get-2gb-from-etisalat-every.html
our admins are willing to generate free imei for you
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by smudge2079(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Akainzo:

Yeah, toys for the big boys! Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs , Chancellors and Saudi Princes.
smh. Experience android first hand and i promise u, it will be like d proverbial kush dropping into d palm of a child and afta smoking just a pipe, with a devilish grin, he said "where d hell av u been all my lyf" grin grin
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Walphem:

that's exactly what she did...she did something wrong.
That's a bad PR for her husband.How does he want to convince staffs, friends and clients that 'his' product is superior when even his 'better-half' can't believe in him...Lol
Lolz
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Emilliw3m(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Women and dia fish brain. Mtcheew
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by oluwasegun007(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
After they'll say na naija ladies stubborn pass...so it worldwide, I think I need 2 have a rethink.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by frostland(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
so becus he is a CEO him wife no fit use another phone only blackberry, and he want another to use der yeye phone wa no get battery
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by pinkshell(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
What's a VP?

Ijebulogic:
I sat next to a man and his young son (no more than 10 years old) on a flight once. When the stewardess came round, i overheard the boy ask for a coke and the stewardess brought out a Pepsi..the boy insisted on Coke and when the hostess said they didnt have it he asked for water. I was facsinated and asked him why he doesnt like Pepsi ,,he just shrugged and said "it doesnt taste right"; His father smiled and whispered to me that he was a VP at Coca-Cola....
Thats a good son....this samsung woman is an "alakoba"!!
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by PrettySpicey(f): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
the woman stubborn gan lol...she no send anybody o

How she take Stubborn abeg? Men!
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by eminex(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
She wants to be made CEO or an ambassador at Samsung too grin
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by PrettySpicey(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ijebulogic:

Thats a good son....this samsung woman is an "alakoba"!!

This part cracked me up, lol
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by martineverest(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
After all,its a free world....google staffs uses apple and windows computers,microsoft staffs were seen using iphones and ipad..just last week,microsoft gave cnn staff its tablets( as sponsorship),only for cnn staff to be using ipads while using surface tablets as kickstand
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by eminex(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
PrettySpicey:

She's actually stubborn except the husband hasn't discussed the terms of his new job with her. If he has & she still goes ahead to do that in public then she isn't behaving well. That could cost him his job you know & who is bringing in the incomes.
Its safe she uses blackberry at any social gathering jus to support the man.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by abila122: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by yomanovic: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
If to say na nigerians,am sure d husband wud av beaten d wife to submission

U must use it by force

Abeg vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland

Ur very wrong on that mehn!!! Na wa o!!! Na everything Nigeria bad for? I bet ur one of Nigeria's problems. Abeg dey go ur abroad( Cotonou) make we wey remain for Naija get space chop!!! Abeggiii
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Poor modafukas saying BB is shiitt
...upon say subscription don cheap...just say u're very broke that u can't afford 1k to subscribe...
i had a friend who despised BB then,buh,he cnt do witaut his fone now.
Broke asss bastards.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
yomanovic:

Ur very wrong on that mehn!!! Na wa o!!! Na everything Nigeria bad for? I bet ur one of Nigeria's problems. Abeg dey go ur abroad( Cotonou) make we wey remain for Naija get space chop!!! Abeggiii

No need denying it, I knw pple wu wud do dat nd I bet u wud too
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by stinggy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
slap1:
Blackberry na phone?
That's how you feel when you haven't handled a bb10 device. Try one pls

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by mcwizard(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yeah the woman get choice ni jo! Samgung Galaxy Note 11 for sale hooo. Contact 08032450828
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by royalblood21: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
kelvinnn:
Original samsung galaxy grand new one
For sale /swap
Whatsapp 08075753750

Pls Iwant fake... do u ve fake samsung?
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
01:12:2014

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Hian!....I meant stubborn in a good way o!.women!
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by Xano(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
cindyswit:
u ve succeeded in confiscating ur wife's Samsung galaxy hope she's using blackberry pouche? .... men self

May i ask you: would you do it to your husband in public? Same question goes to everyone who sides with her.

Some posts on this thread says a lot about people character.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by softmind24: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
I don hear If u no Hear na u KNW.,,,,

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by sarite(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
kelvinnn:
Original samsung galaxy grand new one
For sale /swap
Whatsapp 08075753750
would u swap with my z10 n what d selling price
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by babzlim(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obiriiiiiin, but una get wahala sha.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by pablus: 3:12am On Nov 13, 2014
i kinda miss my blackberry keyboard. all these other smart phones just feel like toys. plus, i need additional security on my Samsung to access my company mails.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by shizzleStar: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2014
lol...very silly woman

she doesnt want to use blackberry but will enjoy the tonnes of $millions it accumulates for her husband....cheesy

How selfishly stewpid could one be?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by nigelojji(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2014
We know about freedom and all, but a wife is meant to be supportive and encouraging. The consequences of her action will play it's role on her family.

Please we should learn to trust and believe our spouse.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by PrettySpicey(f): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Hian!....I meant stubborn in a good way o!.women!

Hahahahahahaha, see mouth wey im take dey call women
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Hahahahahahaha, see mouth wey im take dey call women

Lol good Morning big sis
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by peter4d2(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Out of all d comments I hv bin reading so far a man is working in Bb company n his wife decides going 4 samsumg nobody. Said d woman isn't supportive rather dey r saying she is free 2 do use wateva fone.

Alakoba.
Re: Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone by skyeboy98(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2014
stevecrun:
She knows her husband's company produces shiiit!!..So,she'd rather dine with the best.
yes shiiit. But that is where most of their incom comes 4rm, Ode oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps / Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.