Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (417413 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by boobookitty: 11:04am On May 20, 2015
ControlX:
I just finished my interview. Was the first to arrive, moderated my GD, was interviewed first and I'm done. cool

#WishMeGodsFavour

Oga that was fast
Im sure you killed it wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by crustypearl: 11:04am On May 20, 2015
30watts:
Those guyz that did interview on the first day mehn I salute unah; practically think of my PWC offer letter more than anything now, since I left that interview room. When are they likely to get back, worst case? and HR if you're reading dont release in batches.

Remember there's still one more stage to go o......as Banker said then: you'll still have an Interview with a partner in the function you applied for.... then, you can await offer letter smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 11:07am On May 20, 2015
crustypearl:

Remember there's still one more stage to go o......as Banker said then: you'll still have an Interview with a partner in the function you applied for.... then, you can await offer letter smiley

Huh?? I didn't hear anything of that sort o
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by crustypearl: 11:14am On May 20, 2015
euthopia:

Huh?? I didn't hear anything of that sort o
She mentioned when I went for the verification test and while we where all seated in that room awaiting panel interviews, one of the candidates also confirmed it even though we were in different groups for verification... try and think back.....
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 11:36am On May 20, 2015
crustypearl:

Nawa oo.. I never heard anything like that oo..i think this is d last stage
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 11:40am On May 20, 2015
crustypearl:

She mentioned when I went for the verification test and while we where all seated in that room awaiting panel interviews, one of the candidates also confirmed it even though we were in different groups for verification... try and think back.....

Candidates for 2013 and 2014 recruitment got their offer letters after this stage

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by boobookitty: 11:54am On May 20, 2015
Abeg don't destabilize me oo, which kain partner's interview again, biko this is the last jor, even people that are working there confirmed it, except this is a new development undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
boobookitty:

Oga that was fast
Im sure you killed it wink
Did my best, Milady... Got there around six thirty and left around ten. No time. The interview took about thirty minutes. I nab one of the interviewers nodding to one of my responses. grin But it doesn't mean sha. Na God hand i dey. Gimme money make you ride small nor mean say i sell my bicycle give you. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 20, 2015
crustypearl:

crustypearl:

boobookitty:

Abeg don't destabilize me oo, which kain partner's interview again, biko this is the last jor, even people that are working there confirmed it, except this is a new development undecided
euthopia:

Candidates for 2013 and 2014 recruitment got their offer letters after this stage
abeg abeg abeg... you guyz cant be doing april fool in May. Whch kain gist be dis. Ear dey scratch me oo. angry

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Jenge: 1:17pm On May 20, 2015
na wa oo...this is the last stage pls....is there anyone scheduled to have interview in june?

and when will they get back to us,,any idea?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
ControlX:

Did my best, Milady... Got there around six thirty and left around ten. No time. The interview took about thirty minutes. I nab one of the interviewers nodding to one of my responses. grin But it doesn't mean sha. Na God hand i dey. Gimme money make you ride small nor mean say i sell my bicycle give you. Thanks for asking.
Bado grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
crusty only u wud hv Partner interview o. goodluck

7 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by boobookitty: 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
ControlX:

My dear same experience oo, don't worry our testimony is on the way + adeaks,therealadonye and ednut1 grin

And everyone on here too. wink

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 2:05pm On May 20, 2015
Jenge:
na wa oo...this is the last stage pls....is there anyone scheduled to have interview in june?

and when will they get back to us,,any idea?
Its just a guess ooo but I believe they should get back to us in june probably to resume in july.. The recruitment process seems faster this year
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by achmed1(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2015
crustypearl:

Do u mean there would be partner interviews?

Thats new!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by being(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2015
euthopia:

Was reading comments about this new stage only to see this and I'm like - i caught this girl redhanded! Der was nothing lik ds in 2013 & 2014! How do i know - i went through d process last year.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 3:21pm On May 20, 2015
being:
Was reading comments about this new stage only to see this and I'm like - i caught this girl redhanded! Der was nothing lik ds in 2013 & 2014! How do i know - i went through d process last year.

Ooh really? You didn't get your offer letters after the results for the successful interviews were out?
Did you have another interview or what exactly is your point?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by being(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2015
Point is u guys have already gone through d last stage. Next on agenda is.ur success mail
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 3:58pm On May 20, 2015
being:
Point is u guys have already gone through d last stage. Next on agenda is.ur success mail

Are we not saying the same thing? Go through this page again...you'll probably understand better.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by being(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2015
euthopia:

Are we not saying the same thing? Go through this page again...you'll probably understand better.
Oh! i see ur point. We r on d same page. Forgive my misjudgings
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
Please, we need an in-house confirmation. Probably, Funkystanl. Mehn...God forbid Partner's Interview. I bind such in Jesus's name!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 20, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Bado grin
Ehhhhghhh..... My manest man. I sight you. LOL. Na God hand i dey oo. I suspected my GD didnt impress those interviewers. One of the first questions them blaster me was what i would have done better as an individual and as a group if i was to have the GD again. Na dere i smell small gbege grin I just cut the question to size and responded clinically. But it all went well shaa. PwC interviewers are the best iv ever met. Those guyz are nice.
For those yet to have theirs, here are my advice for ur GD.
-Dont criticize ur team members point.
-Dont dominate ur team members
-Dont interrupt when they're contributing
And most importantly, share knowledge and do not argue. GD is not a court session. It is a learning platform.
I know this is coming late when many of us are done wt d interview but if it will help just one person, then ill be happy. Any further questions should be tabled before i take off wt my magic mat. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by toseman(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
toseman:

madam funkystal, have got some stuffs to ask you i hope you dont mind if i ask for your mail address? or you can mail tsleek@live.com just incase you not comfortable with posting it here on Nairaland..........tnks

the email i used to register for nairaland no longer goes please mail me on this address; tsleek@live.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Badguy001:
Please, we need an in-house confirmation. Probably, Funkystanl. Mehn...God forbid Partner's Interview. I bind such in Jesus's name!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ednut1:
crustypearl only u wud hv Partner interview o. goodluck
Abeg May 21 peeps... you guys shld carry style ask the interviewers during the orals boya a ti pari intafiu yi abi o se ku eyokan.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 5:38pm On May 20, 2015
They will get back to us in June according to my interviewers.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2015
Pay N100 for typing in Vernacular.

Then kindly translate.
ControlX:

Abeg May 21 peeps... you guys shld carry style ask the interviewers during the orals boya a ti pari intafiu yi abi o se ku eyokan.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by whoube(f): 6:00pm On May 20, 2015
ControlX:

abeg abeg abeg... you guyz cant be doing april fool in May. Whch kain gist be dis. Ear dey scratch me oo. angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2015
Badguy001:

I buy ControlX idea...anyone of you can just ask...if there's another interview after this...don't say partners interview ooo.

Besides that I don't think there's another interview after this. I don't think our partners have that time. Not at this period of "moderation" and FY end.

I have never heard of partners interviewing GTs in PwC. The most senior interviewer is a Director.

Anyways if it ends up there's gonna be Partner's interview (which I have 95% doubt on)....OYO oooo...i'll just wish you the best!!! grin they are nice people all the same!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2015
*picks Mic*
We didn't apply for any function.
We were only told to indicate the desired one and that was after the verification test not before.
I believe we would be assigned one based on Job Needs after the 6-8 weeks initial training.

I don't think it's worth it, tbh.. Besides, ain't no one gat time for that: not Partners at this time when the FY is coming to an end and mos def not me.

*drops Mic*
crustypearl:

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 20, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Pay N100 for typing in Varnacular.

Then kindly translate.

Pay $1000 for misspelling Vernacular.
Then kindly correct yourself.

ControlX :
Abeg May 21 peeps... you guys shld carry style ask the interviewers during the orals
.... boya a ti pari intafiu yi abi o se ku eyokan.
.....whether this is the final interview or one is remaining.

But Adonye you no try ooo. PM when i bin send dey hang since like wetin hang ontop NEPA cable. embarassed
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 8:53pm On May 20, 2015
May 21, 22, 25, 26(* hope dis is d last day) peeps don't ask about Partners interview kindly face what you're primarily there for. Those that got the job last year said they didn't have Partners interview, lets not give them new ideas. See how long interviews took, how long do we expect Partners interview to last considering they aren't so many.

Already seeing my Offer letter please I don't want any Partner to come between me and this job opportunity besides God pass dem. cool grin smiley

Those of us interested in Partners interview when you receive success mail kindly reply Adunola that you would like a one on one with a Partner before you can consider the offer.

Bonsoir

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 20, 2015
30watts:
May 21, 22, 25, 26(* hope dis is d last day) peeps don't ask about Partners interview kindly face what you're primarily there for. Those that got the job last year said they didn't have Partners interview, lets not give them new ideas. See how long interviews took, how long do we expect Partners interview to last considering they aren't so many.

Already seeing my Offer letter please I don't want any Partner to come between me and this job opportunity besides God pass dem. cool grin smiley

Those of us interested in Partners interview when you receive success mail kindly reply Adunola that you would like a one on one with a Partner before you can consider the offer.

Bonsoir
So you think by just asking the interviewers on the partners interview ish, the HR will immediately include it in our recruitment process?? Common 30watts, you're smarter than that. Lets get our info from the most reliable source available- the HR and clear this confusion this crustypearl created. By the way, if its true... then we will all have no choice grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.