Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416803 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2015
Lol.. Me and Ednut1 don dey waiting mode since Day 1.

ControlX:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All of una wey don enter waiting mode, make una chilax proper... peeps like moi and jamuka neva do interview abeg cool
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by boobookitty: 8:53am On May 15, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

Dont worry, we know your offer letters are already printed out grin
I am toooo sure.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2015
Le Boo from Empire,
I'm sure on your behalf too..

boobookitty:

Dont worry, we know your offer letters are already printed out grin
I am toooo sure.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by boobookitty: 9:19am On May 15, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Le Boo from Empire,
I'm sure on your behalf too..

Awwwnnnn kiss
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2015
May 18th!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:11am On May 15, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
It's because they ask follow up questions. If you are going to lie, your lie would have a backstory and a front story.
Are you that sleek, Bro? If you are, by all means, go ahead.
Good luck, Mahn.

XtraSmooth404:

this man, lol not exactly. You should know what they wanna hear and tell them. Sometimes they won't believe you when you say the truth. I'm not saying I told any lie oh, before you quote me wrongly cheesy But the peeps up there were emphasizing the 'do not lie' like say PwC HR uses lie detectors grin
TheRealAdonye:
It's because they ask follow up questions. If you are going to lie, your lie would have a backstory and a front story.
Are you that sleek, Bro? If you are, by all means, go ahead.
Good luck, Mahn.

But on a more serious note... the best way to not get caught while stealing is to not steal at all. If u go dey blow lie for interview, there is that ever present risk that you may be caught. And the knowledge of such risk is likely to shuffle you up and leave you with some self doubt after the interview. But if you tell it straight up, no amount of follow up and follow back questions can shuffle you. In my Deloitte interview, naso i just dey run mouth like tap water when i go blow one hot lie like that. When follow up and follow back question start to come, my face come be like who dey hold mess for yansh. grin . I'm sure the interviewers might have detected it and they never got back to me. I've learnt to just say the truth and defend it. There is no question they will ask that will shuffle you when you are saying the truth. Bad as e bad, i wont scale the interview and i move on with my life, no time. Generally, methinks you will be more confident when youve done your homework and you're prepared to say the truth. Fact is, if you dig into your life, you will find evidence of leadership abilities, team skills, conflict resolution and excellence. And just one example is enough. Morning guyz cool

5 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

guy funny enuf dey hv decided our fate o dat same day hahahaha, make PWC no kill my Audit dream o, Bank work no easy lol
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 10:41am On May 15, 2015
ednut1:
guy funny enuf dey hv decided our fate o dat same day hahahaha, make PWC no kill my Audit dream o, Bank work no easy lol
Exactly! dem don judge your matter instantly on your interview day. The only thing is to release the result once interview is concluded. I remember things I ougta have said and I'm like... sad
Diaris God sha
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by SaiBuharii: 10:49am On May 15, 2015
ednut1:

Surulere + Hope

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Princess042(f): 11:15am On May 15, 2015
Ednut1 and the realadonye, you guys are trying o, am already counting down to June ending sef...
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2015
SaiBuharii:

If they take you, its likely you will be in Financial services because of your experience. Talking of easy. Its worse. Work you may do for a 6 months busy period, covers all what a bank staff does in two years.
haaaa, guy no scare me, abeg o, mk dem sha take me be my own
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 12:27pm On May 15, 2015
ednut1:
haaaa, guy no scare me, abeg o, mk dem sha take me be my own
Remember this? grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 1:01pm On May 15, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Remember this? grin
The drinking one doesn't necessarily apply though.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 1:22pm On May 15, 2015
sassydust:

The drinking one doesn't necessarily apply though.
Yea.. For ladies I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lisa9400: 1:31pm On May 15, 2015
ednut1:
Yeah true cos I remember that day after they called the first person...and one hour 30 minutes passed the rest of us in the waiting room were just wondering... undecided but we realized that after the interview is done and the person leaves they will sit down and deliberate b4 calling the next person.

Omo the count down is real oh this may can not just move fast enuf
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 15, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Yea.. For ladies I guess.
Hahaha.... xtrasmooth. Beer man! LOL
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 15, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Remember this? grin
The person who wrote that stuff wicked no be small. lol. After i first read it in one tread, i lost interest in auditing instantly. I had to put myself thru some motivational sessions to get back on my feet grin grin.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by toseman(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
ednut1:
Chief ednut,hope u hv not forgotten me oo,have got some questions to ask you bro
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 5:22pm On May 15, 2015
ControlX:
brotherly grin I don change brand sha
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 5:25pm On May 15, 2015
ControlX:
brotherly grin I don change brand sha
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 5:51pm On May 15, 2015
Please who is for 18th?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2015
ControlX:

The person who wrote that stuff wicked no be small. lol. After i first read it in one tread, i lost interest in auditing instantly. I had to put myself thru some motivational sessions to get back on my feet grin grin.

Same here...The pix prompted me to make some researches on the lifestyle of financial auditors. The results I got tallied with the info in the pix.

However, I don't give a damn. I summoned courage to further in this recruitment process. And this transcends in my preparation for the interview. Out of all my interview experiences, my prep for PwC's was the best.

I hope and pray PwC no go dull me sha. I leave everything unto God's Hands.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2015
Good day to you all! I had my interview on the 8th of May. In my own opinion, it was fine. But in theirs (panelists), it might not. I urge you all to pray for me to get the appointment letter; D

As it's been already said, the interview is in 2 stages: Group Discussion and Interview with your judges. As for the GD, prepare your mind for any topic. I don't know who fabricate topics for them, but credit must be given to him/her.

As per the interview, I'd personally suggest you design your introduction very very well. If you can do well in it, it will help you gather the momentum needed throughout the interview.

For example if you'd discuss about your family, say how your family experience has developed or improved some set skills required from a potential PwC staff.

If you're the first born, you could talk about leadership role you play in the family (over your siblings though grin )

If you're not the first born, you could talk about how you've learnt to respond to negative feedbacks from your superior (egbon). Remember you'd need stories to back your claims up oh.

I hope my amateur inputs will help the candidates yet to be interviewed. Wish y'all success.

4 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by spik007: 9:26pm On May 15, 2015
Madam funkystal,where u dey naw,u quiet this days..
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Encyclopedicon: 11:08pm On May 15, 2015
Evri1 just shouting don't lie,don't lie..what if I say I chaired the strategic committee that saw 2 d emergence of Buhari?....Abeg May 19th peeps make una show face here oo b4 we go dy drag 4 who go do moderator on that day oo.....ehn ehn
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by abdulslutsky(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2015
Encyclopedicon:
Evri1 just shouting don't lie,don't lie..what if I say I chaired the strategic committee that saw 2 d emergence of Buhari?....Abeg May 19th peeps make una show face here oo b4 we go dy drag 4 who go do moderator on that day oo.....ehn ehn
Haha..I be 19th... This your moniker dey fear me o. Make you no go finish us with encyclopedia words. Make we relate na.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2015
spik007:
Madam funkystal,where u dey naw,u quiet this days..

Madam Well have been pretty busy these days. I just scan thru posts. And seem everyone is cool in here at the moment. The feeling of becoming potential colleagues and team members is settling in.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by toseman(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
funkystanl:

Madam Well have been pretty busy these days. I just scan thru posts. And seem everyone is cool in here at the moment. The feeling of becoming potential colleagues and team members is settling in.

Cheers!!!
madam funkystal, have got some stuffs to ask you i hope you dont mind if i ask for your mail address? or you can mail tsleek@live.com just incase you not comfortable with posting it here on Nairaland..........tnks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by saytolz(f): 7:18pm On May 17, 2015
Hello house, I've got a few questions to ask concerning the personal history form. Will appreciate relevant answers, thanks
For the secondary education, I attended a different school for my senior edu, I guess that means I have to list my JSS separately, but the issue is the result /grade section, cos truth is I never saw my JSSCE result. So what do I put there?
2) What is the expected salary?
Thanks in advance
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2015
saytolz:
Hello house, I've got a few questions to ask concerning the personal history form. Will appreciate relevant answers, thanks
For the secondary education, I attended a different school for my senior edu, I guess that means I have to list my JSS separately, but the issue is the result /grade section, cos truth is I never saw my JSSCE result. So what do I put there?
2) What is the expected salary?
Thanks in advance

Only your SSC is required #dontdull

Expected salary... well....its expected salary... grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by quiet006storm: 7:48pm On May 17, 2015
what should you do when you're tired of the job search and you feel like giving up? why should you fight to the finish? Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.