Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (417276 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by prelinctus: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Disdvantages of spilling interview details 101. grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by incredibledude: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Big congrats to everyone that was succesful at the PWC graduate trainee recruitment.....
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by rhymax(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
masonkz:

@bold, there is. It's called RAS (Risk Assurance Services). Do make your intentions known during your training.

You must think PwC is some road side shop ran by one person who just wakes up and decides this person goes and this person stays undecided Grow up!

oh okay they dont just place you where they like?, or they place you first they you request to be moved, that would be really cool tho if one could indirectly choose where he/she would feel most comfortable...Thanks Boss
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mechbeejay: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
@walsh, so what do you think is happening, cos i dont understnd y others have already gotton mails (successfl/ unsuccessfl) n we havent, i'm a bit confused
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
mechbeejay:
@walsh, so what do you think is happening, cos i dont understnd y others have already gotton mails (successfl/ unsuccessfl) n we havent, i'm a bit confused
I can't say.. Now I know 3 of us (myself included) that havent received any mails
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
hello house happy for u all!!! @ funstanyl baba I said I will try reach u when am in, now the dream of getting to u is closer nw. thanks uve been really kind!! pls ooo on that july 6 can we get the later n all things done before afternoon want to return back to abj that same day!!! need to programme my flights and what abt documentation and medicals, is it also done same day ?? pls will be needing ur response urgently my little boss ;Dhello house happy for u all!!! @ funstanyl baba I said I will try reach u when am in, now the dream of getting to u is closer nw. thanks uve been really kind!! pls ooo on that july 6 can we get the later n all things done before afternoon want to return back to abj that same day!!! need to programme my flights and what abt documentation and medicals, is it also done same day ?? pls will be needing ur response urgently my little boss
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
those without email should call the HR no. or email the last mail leading to d interview!!!! something might be wrong I hate being in d middle!! wishing u all success
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Walsh14:

I can't say.. Now I know 3 of us (myself included) that havent received any mails
mechbeejay:
You guys should relate with jamanuka on how he was able to contact HR a got scheduled for interview last last. He will be of good help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
olalekan206:
hello house happy for u all!!! @ funstanyl baba I said I will try reach u when am in, now the dream of getting to u is closer nw. thanks uve been really kind!! pls ooo on that july 6 can we get the later n all things done before afternoon want to return back to abj that same day!!! need to programme my flights and what abt documentation and medicals, is it also done same day ?? pls will be needing ur response urgently my little boss

LOL. Anyways... It's not necessary you pickup your offer letter by July 6. You can do that before resumption. During pickup All you need do is acknowledge a copy of the letter. You can go for your medicals immediately but from medical perspective I'd say you do your medicals in the morning (fasting not more than 12 hours from the night before) . Don't be scared... Nothing major (blood urine BP chest xray height weight) . 1 hour max. You also have 6 months to have your medicals done but you wouldn't want to be thinking of medicals when you start work so you wanna do that before resumption.

The medical centre (if same as before) is close to the office. All this will be stated in an attachment to your offer letter.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
ControlX:

Boss... I chose assurance in my PHF but im reconsidering it for tax due to Nigeria's status as an emerging market. Can i still switch?? Its a difficult decision for me cuz iv always wanted assurance, yet the computational and legal elements in tax is tempting [I love calculations with half of my life]. Is change still possible?

Cc funkystanl

I'm not certain about the possibility of switching. You've all sent in where you'll like to be in, and the units would be filled based on that. But then if a unit would still need people, then the possibility of having someone else would be in place. So you can still let them know when you resume.

Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
masonkz et funkystanl , I'm still waiting for your responses please. Im at a cross road in my career and need serious help in making this critical decision.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin
masonkz:

I'm not certain about the possibility of switching. You've all sent in where you'll like to be in, and the units would be filled based on that. But then if a unit would still need people, then the possibility of having someone else would be in place. So you can still let them know when you resume.

Goodluck.
Thanks a lot. Funkystanl any additions?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mechbeejay: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
@walsh14... so what do u think we should do?, send then message or continue hoping they get back to us
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
mechbeejay:
@walsh14... so what do u think we should do?, send then message or continue hoping they get back to us
I sent HR an email today sha but yet to get a reply. Maybe you should do the same
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
ControlX:
grin

Thanks a lot. Funkystanl any additions?

Well I think masonkz had said it... However, I have seeing people change units after a while (6months to 1 year) in a unit. This depends on some factors anyway (you must have good appraisal in your current unit and the unit you are moving to must have capability to accommodate you).

Besides that, I know on the day of posting (you guys to different units)...you are allowed to swap units (i.e someone posted to TRS and wants to be in Assurance can swap with someone posted to Assurance and wants to be in TRS).

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Interesting

funkystanl:

Well I think masonkz had said it... However, I have seeing people change units after a while (6months to 1 year) in a unit. This depends on some factors anyway (you must have good appraisal in your current unit and the unit you are moving to must have capability to accommodate you).

Besides that, I know on the day of posting (you guys to different units)...you are allowed to swap units (i.e someone posted to TRS and wants to be in Assurance can swap with someone posted to Assurance and wants to be in TRS).

Cheers!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by l2l(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pl send me your email or better still email Me on muhammed.lawal@yahoo.com, so that we'd kip intouch too.

PostNubesLux:

Same here! I wrote same test in September 2014 and did interview in December 2014. This wait has been over stretched.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Encyclopedicon: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin
ControlX:

Hey hey hey... I cast out dat spirit of madness. grin For the prayer i pray on top your head, you no want make i reap my tithe and heave offering?? You wan come use madness spoil show, make you no come dey medically fit for PwC. I bind it! grin
Lols, O ga wc way now. This one wey u just dy impact pple thru dz ur ministry I hope u aint plannig 2 send PwC a regret mail to pick up a missionary enrollment form.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
harkintayor o. so we did interview togeda. i no even knw say na u. funny dude
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by hakintayor: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
ednut1:
harkintayor o. so we did interview togeda. i no even knw say na u. funny dude
how dd u kno? When did u do ur own? Can u send me PM pls?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
hakintayor:
how dd u kno? When did u do ur own? Can u send me PM pls?
u sent me a pm previously responded bt no reply, searched u on fb lol
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by hakintayor: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
ednut1:
u sent me a pm previously responded bt no reply, searched u on fb lol
hmmm! I dey fear u ooo, hop u never no my hous?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
ControlX:

Boss... I chose assurance in my PHF but im reconsidering it for tax due to Nigeria's status as an emerging market. Can i still switch?? Its a difficult decision for me cuz iv always wanted assurance, yet the computational and legal elements in tax is tempting [I love calculations with half of my life]. Is change still possible?

Cc funkystanl

Bro, send me a PM.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats to those who made it. Hope to meet you all soon.

Those who didn't, well don't give up, there are better opportunities out there.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
funkystanl:

LOL. Anyways... It's not necessary you pickup your offer letter by July 6. You can do that before resumption. During pickup All you need do is acknowledge a copy of the letter. You can go for your medicals immediately but from medical perspective I'd say you do your medicals in the morning (fasting not more than 12 hours from the night before) . Don't be scared... Nothing major (blood urine BP chest xray height weight) . 1 hour max. You also have 6 months to have your medicals done but you wouldn't want to be thinking of medicals when you start work so you wanna do that before resumption.

The medical centre (if same as before) is close to the office. All this will be stated in an attachment to your offer letter.
thanks oga mi funystanl badoo to bad!!! lol would try and find u when am in by GOD grace

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Princess042(f): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
rayo2002:

Official closing time is 5 but it depends on the client u're working on, deadline and the senior u're working with.

Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.