Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (417297 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
IgnitionBaby:
Please who is in my shoe or knows bout it . I've nt gotten a mail yet and den I called and mailed to tell them bout it and dey said they'd get back to me and I've still been waiting for dem to get back . I'm really confused at the moment.
I'm in the same shoes with you
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
blesseenE:
Got success mails from EY ans Stanbic IBTC. Interviews scheduled. Do i attend? advise pls....

lol dont attend, let's go to lekki leisure lake instead wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
MacMaster01:

lol dont attend, let's go to lekki leisure lake instead wink cheesy
hmmmmm
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=IgnitionBaby post=35414665]

I think you should actually exercise self-control. Though, it's quite difficult. The truth is: you probably did so well that you are on the waiting list. Give them till August 4th for example, or October 6th, depending! It will be cul to call or mail HR periodically b4 then!

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=blesseenE post=35416221]

EY may not be worth it considering they are not exactly on the same wavelength with PwC. But you could still attend it. However, Stanbic interview isn't a bad idea. Try it! Who knows? A month at TS before your PwC official resumption won't be a bad idea!

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Please am in love with Advisory. On the form it was only Assurance and Tax. How do i get into Advisory. An insider told me that Advisory is not given to fresh graduate trainee until after sometime. Because the unit is still developing. funkystanl achmed1 masonkz please help a bro whether that is true and also more info about advisory. Thanks.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by achmed1(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2015
marqueetim:
Please am in love with Advisory. On the form it was only Assurance and Tax. How do i get into Advisory. An insider told me that Advisory is not given to fresh graduate trainee until after sometime. Because the unit is still developing. funkystanl achmed1 masonkz please help a bro whether that is true and also more info about advisory. Thanks.

People get advisory...but very few ..say not more than 5 per set.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=blesseenE post=35416221]Got success mails from EY ans Stanbic IBTC. Interviews scheduled. Do i attend? advise pls....[/quote
Don't attend who knows u might just take one persons spot of which it ain't gonna be useful to you considering you are in a better place.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2015
blesseenE:
Got success mails from EY ans Stanbic IBTC. Interviews scheduled. Do i attend? advise pls....
Don't attend who knows u might just take one
persons spot of which it ain't gonna be useful to
you considering you are in a better place.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
IgnitionBaby:
Please who is in my shoe or knows bout it . I've nt gotten a mail yet and den I called and mailed to tell them bout it and dey said they'd get back to me and I've still been waiting for dem to get back . I'm really confused at the moment.

I don't think their HR is so incompetent that they won't be able to sort out where you stand despite your call. I think their silence speaks volumes.

I think they are waiting to see the number of people who will reject their offer before calling you guys hence their refusal to send you a regret mail. Inevitably when some people decline the offer they will call you or send a success mail. However if everybody picks up the offer (which I personally don't think is possible), then they might have no choice but to send you a regret mail.
Just keep hoping and praying.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Dayo55: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
adeaks:

I don't think their HR is so incompetent that they won't be able to sort out where you stand despite your call. I think their silence speaks volumes.

I think they are waiting to see the number of people who will reject their offer before calling you guys hence their refusal to send you a regret mail. Inevitably when some people decline the offer they will call you or send a success mail. However if everybody picks up the offer (which I personally don't think is possible), then they might have no choice but to send you a regret mail.
Just keep hoping and praying.

I agree with adeaks this is the first reason that crossed my mind also. Keep praying bro.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by benedima1990(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2015
blesseenE:
Terrible! PwC NotFair
This one na killing not verification.

God help me so that my t.fare all the way from Anambra to Lagos wont be a waste. Chei...

Thank God it's not a waste now grin

Jus pm u,plz reply

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, tomorrow is the 6th of July grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ah Ah. Now Now?
sassydust:
Ladies and gentlemen, tomorrow is the 6th of July grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2015
hmmm 6/7/2015

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2015
blesseenE:
hmmm 6/7/2015
fear fear so na u go collect letter first hehehehehe.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by arduks: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls all what time does collection start
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by anopworld(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2015
blesseenE:
hmmm 6/7/2015

@BlessenE, do not bother urself attending EY interview coz PwC is by far on a good standing dan EY among the Big4 plus EY pay is lesser dan dat of PwC. In terms of Stanbic, except u want to develop a futuristic career in banking, Stanbic is cool buh u will be restricted to the banking sector. Buh ur experience in PwC will fetch you big career prospects later in life beyond banking as u can swim across any top management position in big and top organizations. Above all, by not attending the interview, u will be doing some peeps good coz it will increase the chances of giving others dat have nothing at hand for now hope to get something reasonable. I mean ur spot will benefit others lots more. At least u can't do two jobs at a time, u will end up sticking to one even if you get offer from the rest two (EY and Stanbic). But for me, PwC is the coolest. However, if u desire a banking career, Stanbic is cool, EY is out of it.

#My two cents
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2015
I hope the medicals doesn't entail alcohol consumption test embarassed

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
MacMaster01:

Or THC grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Anyone there yet?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
anopworld:

@BlessenE, do not bother urself attending EY interview coz PwC is by far on a good standing dan EY among the Big4 plus EY pay is lesser dan dat of PwC. In terms of Stanbic, except u want to develop a futuristic career in banking, Stanbic is cool buh u will be restricted to the banking sector. Buh ur experience in PwC will fetch you big career prospects later in life beyond banking as u can swim across any top management position in big and top organizations. Above all, by not attending the interview, u will be doing some peeps good coz it will increase the chances of giving others dat have nothing at hand for now hope to get something reasonable. I mean ur spot will benefit others lots more. At least u can't do two jobs at a time, u will end up sticking to one even if you get offer from the rest two (EY and Stanbic). But for me, PwC is the coolest. However, if u desire a banking career, Stanbic is cool, EY is out of it.

#My two cents

Really? Have you read of the Arthur Andersen/Enron case. In a world of uncertainty. What happens to blesseene and the rest of us if (God forbid anyway) same happens to PwC tomorrow. Am sure by then you won't mind EY salary. Arthur Andersen LLP was one of the Big Five. Am sure most of her associates won't mind joining EY (a BIG Four) after that case...

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Done
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2015
MacMaster01:
No medical till u resume. For further enquiries/Info. visit PWC. Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2015
blesseenE:

Funkystanl, is this true?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2015
blesseenE:

I need someone to help me ask if one can pick up his offer letter on Friday or even two weeks from now. I am currently in court and don't av anyday free until Friday or possibly two weeks from now.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
adeaks:

I need someone to help me ask if one can pick up his offer letter on Friday or even two weeks from now. I am currently in court and don't av anyday free until Friday or possibly two weeks from now.
u cam go anytime any day before resumption na
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
funkystanl:

Really? Have you read of the Arthur Andersen/Enron case. In a world of uncertainty. What happens to blesseene and the rest of us if (God forbid anyway) same happens to PwC tomorrow. Am sure by then you won't mind EY salary. Arthur Andersen LLP was one of the Big Five. Am sure most of her associates won't mind joining EY (a BIG Four) after that case...
buhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
hello all at funkystal can I pick up my letter next month? hope no penalty for that am resuming Oct!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
sassydust:

Funkystanl, is this true?

Depends on what is on your offer letter... Most of us did ours b4 resumption. But you must have your medicals b4 confirmation.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
olalekan206:
hello all at funkystal can I pick up my letter next month? hope no penalty for that am resuming Oct!

You have a grace period up to two weeks before your resumption. But I'll advice you send them a mail if you are not picking it up within the next 2 months.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2015
@anop it depends on her passion oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.