Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back (782 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by dash88(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
Her words: I've been suppressing a truth for so long. I want to be free so i'll just say, you are one person that has drawn most respect from me, no matter how i've tried to withold it. I can't stop loving you.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by LoveAlways(f): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2008
Well do you want her back now? Why did you two break up? There's several ways to approach this matter, depending on the breakup.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by MrCrackles(m): 1:28am On Nov 24, 2008
take her back make we hear word

village headmaster!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by tope2000(f): 1:30am On Nov 24, 2008
lol@village headmaster grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by topup: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2008
How long have you been without her (that counts), but just go with your heart, the ball is in your court right now.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by dash88(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2008
LoveAlways:

Well do you want her back now? Why did you two break up? There's several ways to approach this matter, depending on the breakup.
It was consensual, long distance wasn't helping the relationship then (about 13 months). But even after breaking up, we still kept in touch, now the distance is no longer an issue.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2008
MrCrackles:

take her back make we hear word

village headmaster!

ROFLMAO! Abi o!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by Ben13: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2008
@Topic

good opportunity.

poster,
Please don't say no, because she will respect your person forever.

dat is if she's romantic.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Take Her Back by 190: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
men take her bak 2 ur room, take verga 100 maybe 20mins b4 she coms and Bleep the shit outta of her CUNT, she don Bleep anoda guy now she dey com run com meet u dey pour story 4 ur ear,
verga 100, ova 20mins Guaranteed

(1) (Reply)

A Love Poem That U Read Read And Share With Love Ones / Love Poems For U / Every Lagos Babe Wants A Romantic Mugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.