Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? (4642 Views)

Praying Nations Vs Playing Nations. Should We Pray To Win Or Play To Win? / Your Ability To Persist Determines If You Will Win Or Lose / "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by JackBizzle: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
honourhim:
\

You sound so foolish. Did you listen to yourself?

What is paining you?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lastchild, I know more about demons and their operations than you would ever know in your lifetime. No demon would ever inhabit such a dead soul. Satan is not your problem. Register yourself at the closest sanatorium for quick spiritual divorce. You can hand over child custody to your spirit wife Mbre.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
JackBizzle:

I dont think I ever quoted you in this thread or the other thread. My comment here was to other sensible people and not you, hence the use of the third person rather than talking to you directly.

So please, carry your madness away.

well, when a mad person quoted you,all you should do is ignore him or do you respond to mad people on the street?

This shows how foolish you are

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Lastchild, I know more about demons and their operations than you would ever know in your lifetime. No demon would ever inhabit such a dead soul. Satan is not your problem. Register yourself at the closest sanatorium for quick spiritual divorce. You can hand over child custody to your spirit wife Mbre.
please where can I find this sanatorium ?

I need it if they can actually divorce this spiritual wife
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by JackBizzle: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
well, when a mad person quoted you,all you should do is ignore him or do you respond to mad people on the street?

This shows how foolish you are

There are different levels of madness.

Still, please, check into the nearest mental hospital.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
JackBizzle:

Really? How many atheists have gone to your mosque looking for spiritual healing?

Why would atheists do such?? They do not believe the problem is spiritual.

I could educate you on these stuff but here is not the place. Lastchild has tried all the options, you mentioned.

Lastchild, can i ask you questions?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by honourhim: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:
Lastchild, check out this threads. It has the solutions, you seek:

https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn

https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories

See how you are here doing your muslim thing freely. But if we want to post in your section you either force us to accept your religion or you ban us forever. Too bad. You people have a serious problem.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

Why would atheists do such?? They do not believe the problem is spiritual.

I could educate you on these stuff but here is not the place. Lastchild has tried all the options, you mentioned.

Lastchild, can i ask you questions?

please go ahead and I'll be glad to answer
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
honourhim:

See how you are here doing your muslim thing freely. But if we want to post in your section you either force us to accept your religion or you ban us forever. Too bad. You people have a serious problem.

That is Seun's decision, not mine.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
please go ahead and I'll be glad to answer

What are your main symptoms?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
JackBizzle:

There are different levels of madness.

Still, please, check into the nearest mental hospital.
I've heard you,so now get out
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

What are your main symptoms?
1... Anger,uncontrolled one
2... Unclear voice speaking to my ears
3... Seeing shadows(but it has stopped after some water sacrifice
4... Breaking friendships,we are friends today,tomorrow we are enemies
5... Constant sex in the dream and chasing away earthly woman
6... (This is my major problem) Blocked all my ways of income,favor and luck,have sold all I have in this world,back to my parents house,failure in everything I put my hands to

Her name is yachikka,the demon that is possessing me,I know her very well,I inherited it from my father and I've been battling her since 2008

My problem is how to get her out without her returning
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:

6... (This is my major problem) Blocked all my ways of income,favor and luck,have sold all I have in this world,back to my parents house,failure in everything I put my hands to

Her name is yachikka,the demon that is possessing me,I know her very well,I inherited it from my father and I've been battling her since 2008

Do you lose time? Like you do not know or remember what happened in certain times?

Do you have an urge to visit filthy places?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
please where can I find this sanatorium ?

I need it if they can actually divorce this spiritual wife

Why do you want a divorce? She doesn't know how to do or what?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

That is Seun's decision, not mine.

Which you agree with.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:

What a sweet name.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Which you agree with.

My agreement or disagreement is irrelevant, i have no say. The man made a decision by himself.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

Do you lose time? Like you do not know or remember what happened in certain times?

Do you have an urge to visit filthy places?
no,the time I used to not remember was when she used to snatch my dreams away from my memory when I wake up in order not to know what happened, but prayers retrieved that one
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

My agreement or disagreement is irrelevant, i have no say. The man made a decision by himself.

Hypocrites and their strawman fallacies. Who is asking you about relevancy? Or whether you have a say?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
no,the time I used to not remember was when she used to snatch my dreams away from my memory when I wake up in order not to know what happened, but prayers retrieved that one

Ok, How did you come to know, it was a spiritual attack? When did you learn of it?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by ayo4dworld(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ephesians 6:12 says For we warreth not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers, rulers of darkness in high places.

Endure the fight, Determine you won't lose anymore, flee every appearance of such fight, Meditate more on the word of God to encourage yourself, fellowship more with the HolySpirit. If all these is done, then your victory is certain. Looking forward to receiving your testimony

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:

Schizophrenia
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

Ok, How did you come to know, it was a spiritual attack? When did you learn of it?
this is a long story, I started seeing this spirit at the age of 5,I started fighting her in 2008 when she started manifesting almost physical,moving objects in my room,hearing strange voice,perceiving strange scent,when I wake up from bed something wakes up with me and so many other things
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by JackBizzle: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
I've heard you,so now get out

Is that "you" speaking to me or one of your schizophrenic demonic personas?

We have a name for your type in psychology
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
this is a long story, I started seeing this spirit at the age of 5,I started fighting her in 2008 when she started manifesting almost physical,moving objects in my room,hearing strange voice,perceiving strange scent,when I wake up from bed something wakes up with me and so many other things

ok, mail me at tbaba1234@yahoo.com...
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

ok, mail me at tbaba1234@yahoo.com...
I wrote how it all started in my diary,if you check my threads in my profile you will see it, its long though,even if you didn't finish them just read few
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastchild:
I wrote how it all started in my diary,if you check my threads in my profile you will see it, its long though,even if you didn't finish them just read few

Yea, i am interested in giving you something to do about this situation. mail me .
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by malvisguy212: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2014
tbaba1234:

Jinns affect everyone. Many times, people are unaware. If i get the chance, i fit invite you for one exorcism. Let see how quickly the atheism will disappear.
how many people with jinn Muhammad heal?,you cant cast out demon with magic.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by tbaba1234: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2014
malvisguy212:
how many people with jinn Muhammad heal?,you cant cast out demon with magic.

Lol. An example.

I saw Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) do three things which no one before or after me saw. I went with him on a trip. On the way, we passed by a woman sitting at the roadside with a young boy. She called out, 'O Messenger of Allah, this boy is afflicted with a trial, and from him we have also been afflicted with a trial. I don't know how many times per day he is seized by fits.' He (peace be upon him) said: 'Give him to me.' So she lifted him up to the Prophet.

He (peace be upon him) then placed the boy between himself and the middle of the saddle, opened the boy's mouth and blew in it three times, saying, 'In the name of Allah, I am the slave of Allah, get out, enemy of Allah!' Then he gave the boy back to her and said: 'Meet us on our return at this same place and inform us how he has fared.' We then went. On our return, we found her in the same place with three sheep. When he said to her, 'How has your son fared?' She replied: 'By the One who sent you with the truth, we have not detected anything (unusual) in his behavior up to this time... (Musnad Ahmad (vol: 4, p. 170), and al-Haakim, who declared it authentic)
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by malvisguy212: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2014
tbaba1234:

Lol. An example.

I saw Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) do three things which no one before or after me saw. I went with him on a trip. On the way, we passed by a woman sitting at the roadside with a young boy. She called out, 'O Messenger of Allah, this boy is afflicted with a trial, and from him we have also been afflicted with a trial. I don't know how many times per day he is seized by fits.' He (peace be upon him) said: 'Give him to me.' So she lifted him up to the Prophet.

He (peace be upon him) then placed the boy between himself and the middle of the saddle, opened the boy's mouth and blew in it three times, saying, 'In the name of Allah, I am the slave of Allah, get out, enemy of Allah!' Then he gave the boy back to her and said: 'Meet us on our return at this same place and inform us how he has fared.' We then went. On our return, we found her in the same place with three sheep. When he said to her, 'How has your son fared?' She replied: 'By the One who sent you with the truth, we have not detected anything (unusual) in his behavior up to this time... (Musnad Ahmad (vol: 4, p. 170), and al-Haakim, who declared it authentic)

before the coming of muhammad allah has already stop sending sign,saying muhammad perform miracle is like saying allah lied.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by malvisguy212: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2014
@lastchild
is there anything els? Do you have any secret you are hiding? Confess your sin to any pastor areound you,dont hide anything, accept jesus as your Lord and saviour and God will heal you,you cant seek success somewhere els and when things go wrong you remember God, first confess your sin and i assure you God will save you. I belong to a pagan family with muslim root but today by his grace all my family are saved.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by obas01(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lastborn the oppurtunity is here try this last one and come back wth testimony..
DEEPERLIFE BIBLE CHURCH IS HAVING THIER DELIVERANCE PROGRAM GOING ON NOW PLS I BEG IN THE NAME OF GOD TRY VISIT TONITE, COME BACK AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK. ASK FOER ANY DEEPERLIFE CHURCH AROUND U TELL THE PASTOR.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible / What Is Sola Scriptura? / Buhari And The Born Again Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.