Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? (4640 Views)

Praying Nations Vs Playing Nations. Should We Pray To Win Or Play To Win? / Your Ability To Persist Determines If You Will Win Or Lose / "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by MightyFortress: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
enm:
@lastchild, you are not fighting a losing battle. You are fighting a battle you can win. In you is the power and authority to do so. Genesis 1 vs 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

As you can see God has deposited in you the power but you need to wake it up and have your dominion. To do so stay close to God and follow His principles not man principles.

Call this number and talk with this man of God. 08153309479.

But note you can not go to God and one of your leg is still in the world. Your two leg must be in God camp. You must let go of those things that's still attracting her to you. Also God do not harbour sin of iniquity, that is sin of idolatery . One thing is many of these men of God are not men of God but agent of satan, they only add and reinforced one problem. Ask God to open your eyes.

Bro your situation is not beyond redemption, have seen worse situation than yours and they got delivered. Bro you are not a small person, in you is greatness, a person blessed with a great glory.

In one of your thread, i encouraged you to back your deliverance with renunciation. Renunciation is when you openly and publicly in the presence of a true man of God and renounce your relationship, covenant and other things that connect you to the power of darkness and allowed them access to torment your life. You renounce and ask God to delivered you and connect you and your generations to the Abrahamic cord through Jesus Christ.

You one need to renounce them and reject all their possession in your possession. You can not be going for deliverance and still be holding to their property and expect total deliverance.

Bro there are a lot of things i will like to say but i will advice you call servant Vic ( 08153309479 ) and have a one on one conversation with him.

And also make it your prayer point that God should have mercy on you and deliver you from your situation. Also pray to God to guide and take you to your place of visitation to receive your breakthrough.

You are blessed bro and stay blessed.

matured advice...
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Come all ya seeking a way out because the devil is full of everything you want..
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by lastchild: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
obas01:
Lastborn the oppurtunity is here try this last one and come back wth testimony..
DEEPERLIFE BIBLE CHURCH IS HAVING THIER DELIVERANCE PROGRAM GOING ON NOW PLS I BEG IN THE NAME OF GOD TRY VISIT TONITE, COME BACK AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK. ASK FOER ANY DEEPERLIFE CHURCH AROUND U TELL THE PASTOR.
is it holding nationwide or in a particular city?
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 22, 2014
@at last child: Seek psychological help dude! Anything else is crap and will only exacerbate your problems. Don't drown in cesspool of ignorant and non efficacious solutions. Do something now before you slither more into the mist of abyss. You are drifting daily and you need help now!
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by nnamdiosu(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
last child pls listen very very carefully to what I'm going to say. AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD EVEN THE SPIRIT WIFE. first of all I sympathize with you on all your going through.but I want you to mark these words FREEDOM IS NOT FREELY GIVEN, IT IS FORCEFULLY TAKEN. FIRST OF ALL KNOW THE NATIVE DOCTORS AND PROPHETS WHO CHARGED MONEY FROM YOU WERE ALL WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH HER. THEY WERE SETTING YOU UP!!!!. YOU MUST MUST NEVER EVER GO TO THEM AGAIN.
1. immediately stop posting messages on naira land concerning this issue.
2. break and cease contact with sonoflucifer IMMEDIATELY.
3. ALL ITEMS THAT YOU TOOK FROM PROPHETS, NATIVE DOCTORS, SCON, ETC SET THEM ON FIRE IMMEDIATELY.
4. IMMEDIATELY GO AND LOCATE THAT MFM CHRCH YOU WENT TO THAT GAVE YOU THAT PRAYER POINT THAT WHEN YOU PRAYED THE SPIRIT WIFE ASKED YOU WHY YOU WENT TO MET SOMEONE WHO WAS DISTURBING HER PEACE. if possible locate that particular pastor by all means .
5. no matter what DONT STOP THE PRAYERS. WHETHER SHE CONTINUES COMING OR NOT. YOU Have to tell the pastors that you want to go to prayer city for deliverance.

YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. BE PRAYER FUL AND MEMORIZE THE BIBLE. WHEN SHE COMES QUITE SCRIPTURES LIKE Philippians 2:9-11, revelation 12:11 and revelation 20:10. these scriptures should be wat you should be saying day and night no matter what your doing. please remember that the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly in Jesus name. amen. pls acknowledge this post if you see it and follow as I've said. plsssss.. esp my no 1 point immediately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2014
nnamdiosu:
last child pls listen very very carefully to what I'm going to say. AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD EVEN THE SPIRIT WIFE. first of all I sympathize with you on all your going through.but I want you to mark these words FREEDOM IS NOT FREELY GIVEN, IT IS FORCEFULLY TAKEN. FIRST OF ALL KNOW THE NATIVE DOCTORS AND PROPHETS WHO CHARGED MONEY FROM YOU WERE ALL WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH HER. THEY WERE SETTING YOU UP!!!!. YOU MUST MUST NEVER EVER GO TO THEM AGAIN.
1. immediately stop posting messages on naira land concerning this issue.
2. break and cease contact with sonoflucifer IMMEDIATELY.
3. ALL ITEMS THAT YOU TOOK FROM PROPHETS, NATIVE DOCTORS, SCON, ETC SET THEM ON FIRE IMMEDIATELY.
4. IMMEDIATELY GO AND LOCATE THAT MFM CHRCH YOU WENT TO THAT GAVE YOU THAT PRAYER POINT THAT WHEN YOU PRAYED THE SPIRIT WIFE ASKED YOU WHY YOU WENT TO MET SOMEONE WHO WAS DISTURBING HER PEACE. if possible locate that particular pastor by all means .
5. no matter what DONT STOP THE PRAYERS. WHETHER SHE CONTINUES COMING OR NOT. YOU Have to tell the pastors that you want to go to prayer city for deliverance.

YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. BE PRAYER FUL AND MEMORIZE THE BIBLE. WHEN SHE COMES QUITE SCRIPTURES LIKE Philippians 2:9-11, revelation 12:11 and revelation 20:10. these scriptures should be wat you should be saying day and night no matter what your doing. please remember that the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly in Jesus name. amen. pls acknowledge this post if you see it and follow as I've said. plsssss.. esp my no 1 point immediately.

◄ John 10:20 ►
Many of them were saying, "He has a demon and is insane. Why do you listen to Him"

◄ Mark 3:21 ►
When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 7:5
For even his own brothers did not believe in him.

Last child needs psychiatric help and anything else is just cosmetic. He has already ran to numerous pastors to no avail. Until he gets psychiatric help, he would be chasing shadows and talking with amorous and amorphous spirite wife. Delusion cannot not be cured by just bowing.
Re: Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? by highness111: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
tbaba1234:

Jinns affect everyone. Many times, people are unaware. If i get the chance, i fit invite you for one exorcism. Let see how quickly the atheism will disappear.

Hello I tired to pm you but e no go.
Can you pm me pls , we need to talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / Our Parents Were Stupid / Luxor Temple Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.