Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Girls Love Players - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Love Players (1410 Views)

What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / What Girls Love Most In Guys? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Love Players by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin
Re: Girls Love Players by 100Cents: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bad a$$ nigga...
Re: Girls Love Players by 100Cents: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
What a bleeping f.u.c.king story !
Re: Girls Love Players by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Girls Love Players by destante(f): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
your last question should have been "what is wrong with me?"
mehn..you just met a girl and you went collecting the contact of a new friend's friend. how na. angry
Re: Girls Love Players by Elcemento(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Only a players can play the game.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

Re: Girls Love Players by Afrok(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
No wahala nah... Op keep playing, one day u'll meet A COACH undecided.
Re: Girls Love Players by jnrbayano(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
okparaugo:
I met a lady around 7pm on Saturday at a bus stop.

I stopped my car and offered her a lift which she reluctantly accepted. She was headed to her friend's house which way wasn't even familiar to her. Her friend wasn't home anyway. Like play, I took her home but it was too dark so we didn't get inside.

After some phone calls, her friend told her where she was. When we eventually arrived where her friend was on outing, I introduced myself and collected her friends phone number in front of her.

Her friend(host) flashed me as early as 6am on Sunday. I fixed a date with her 4pm hoping two of the ladies would come. For where ? I now called the first girl,( they were in the same house o). She fixed a 10am date with me. Later she called back expressing annoyance at my effrontery at collecting her girlfriends phone number in front of her, that she will cancel the 10am date. I sweet mouthed her instantly.

10am, she was at my house and as flavor will say( Ihe Nile mere ). Everything happened.

Now her host gf, I was even tired calling that one again by 4pm. By Monday I called her she was so happy and regretted she didn't remember the 4pm date. Smh. She said we will see on Tuesday.

Ladies, why ?

Pls permit me to attempt your question.

The bold is to why.
Re: Girls Love Players by seaman007: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
okparaugo:
I met a lady around 7pm on Saturday at a bus stop.[/b[b]]

I stopped my car and offered her a lift which she reluctantly accepted. She was headed to her friend's house which way wasn't even familiar to her. Her friend wasn't home anyway. Like play, I took her home but it was too dark so we didn't get inside.

After some phone calls, her friend told her where she was. When we eventually arrived where her friend was on outing, I introduced myself and collected her friends phone number in front of her.

Her friend(host) flashed me as early as 6am on Sunday. I fixed a date with her 4pm hoping two of the ladies would come. For where ? I now called the first girl,( they were in the same house o). She fixed a 10am date with me. Later she called back expressing annoyance at my effrontery at collecting her girlfriends phone number in front of her, that she will cancel the 10am date. I sweet mouthed her instantly.

10am, she was at my house and as flavor will say( Ihe Nile mere ). Everything happened.

Now her host gf, I was even tired calling that one again by 4pm. By Monday I called her she was so happy and regretted she didn't remember the 4pm date. Smh. She said we will see on Tuesday.

Ladies, why ?

U have 70percent chance to bleep a girl if u have a car and a house
Re: Girls Love Players by fuckshit: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
seaman007:

U have 70percent chance to bleep a girl if u have a car and a house
on FÜCKING point, opkaraugo; this is the FÜCKING answer to your "why" question grin grin
Re: Girls Love Players by 100Cents: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2014
destante:
your last question should have been "what is wrong with me?"
mehn..you just met a girl and you went collecting the contact of a new friend's friend. [size=18] how na [/size] ? angry

I am fine. Thank you..
Re: Girls Love Players by destante(f): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
100Cents:

I am fine. Thank you..
Lol smh tongue
Re: Girls Love Players by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Until u jam a fellow female-player
Body go tell u
Re: Girls Love Players by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Until u jam a fellow female-player
Body go tell u

O boy, the second lady no gree play ball oo..

Game is up..

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies / Being Sexy- The Price & The Lesson! / Higher Institutions In Nigeria With Hot Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.