Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. (3155 Views)

Photo Speaks: Politician Vs Voters / Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:

What did the lady that won miss nairaland got? She don collect her SUV yet=

Na just for fun bros
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:
I will go for the one looking like the real President with his hands in his pocket.
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

Na just for fun bros

Hmmmmmmm okay o. Some people dey collect motor your own na fun. I no buy that idea. Let seun put a price to it.
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by 100Cents: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:
check out the two men in the pix below, who do you think is more presidential and you will entrust with the security of your life and the territorial integrity of the country.

Who is acting or look more like the one in charge.

chai, Nigeria needs a real president

Nah God dey enthrone king..
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
100Cents:

Nah God dey enthrone king..

You mean even the one that rigs an election to get there n the one who killed his best friend to be head of state.

Not sure God will accept the blood of another as a rightful means of seccesion. My thoughts though
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by 100Cents: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:

You mean even the one that rigs an election to get there n the one who killed his best friend to be head of state.

Not sure God will accept the blood of another as a rightful means of seccesion. My thoughts though

Who killed who ?
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
100Cents:

Who killed who ?

Ever heard of a Thomas Sankara killed by his friend Blaise Campore.
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Curlieweed: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
pendy79:

Ever heard of a Thomas Sankara killed by his friend Blaise Campore.

Na god allow am to kill eem friend. You no dey go church abi moshalashi no near your house.
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Curlieweed:

Na god allow am to kill eem friend. You no dey go church abi moshalashi no near your house.

Hmmmmmm. You mean god allowed the worst self centred president in Burkina Faso history to kill their loved and cherished president? Well as you said it is god and can never be the God I know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady / Obama To Attend Buhari's Inauguration On May 29th. / Atlantic Energy And Seven Energy Exposed As Conduits By Diezanni Madueke To Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.