Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. (3133 Views)

Photo Speaks: Politician Vs Voters / Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
check out the two men in the pix below, who do you think is more presidential and you will entrust with the security of your life and the territorial integrity of the country.

Who is acting or look more like the one in charge.

chai, Nigeria needs a real president

3 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
I think I will rather go with the man in white agbada.

He looks manly and focused to me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by thaoriginator: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sheepo!
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by omenka(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Is something wrong with Jonathan's arms?? Why are they always hanging in an awkward fashion??

No pun intended.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Is something wrong with Jonathan's arms?? Why are they always hanging in an awkward fashion??

No pun intended.
Seun just moved a thread on threat on NL progressives from political section
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Op, in our widest imagination could such come to the realm of possible materialism that Fashola become the president when Tinuba decided to morgage south west political future to Mallams at what cost?
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
thaoriginator:
Sheepo!

Hagahahahahahahahaha. Sheepo hmmmmm. That is classic Queen Amina of Zaria that we read about in our folklore of yesteryears.

Maybe I should turn the question to who is more presidential amongst the 3 men in the pix.

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Sparrow13: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
You mean this man ?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:

No pun intended.
The loots brother. The loots!!
Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Laykorn no kill me with laugh please.

Imagine Fashola as a commander on the battle field, I'm sure he would have long sent Shekau and his murderous goons 6ft under.
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pendy79,even as a civilian see as the man stand like military general,with his pistol hands! Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Dannyset(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ermmmmm! Check out that guy in traditional white attire...Pressy fit am.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by ademutiu: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
The man in white is sure an action man....the man in black looks like his younger brother

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by ofala(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Governor Fashola is one President Nigeria MAY never have but the possibility is still there, if not now, maybe soon in the future...

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Seems the man in white is making more sense and getting the admiration of people contributing to the thread.
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by PentiumPro(f): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
I will go for the one looking like the real President with his hands in his pocket.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by omenka(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Seun just moved a thread on threat on NL progressives from political section
Which thread is that and where was it moved to?? So they've started with the threats again abi??
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
PentiumPro:
I will go for the one looking like the real President with his hands in his pocket.

Hmmm this your pix has finally nailed it for me. I'm saving it for posterity.

He's standing and receiving briefing from his own supposed boss.

That's class, charisma, leadership and confidence.

Fashola is in a world of his own.

So proud of him as my Governor, I wish there was a third term exclusive to him alone.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by donphilopus: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just click on the profile of the guy you quoted and view the thread!
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Which thread is that and where was it moved to?? So they've started with the threats again abi??
https://www.nairaland.com/1992466/nairaland-progressives-receiving-death-threat#27
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
ofala:
Governor Fashola is one President Nigeria MAY never have but the possibility is still there, if not now, maybe soon in the future...

We are a nation that does not put it best legs on the field of play. We keep them in the cooler.

OBJ had the choice of a Donald Duke in 2007 but he foist GEJ on the country because he felt he will forever remain a puppet and be grateful since he was the one who projected him from a deputy governor.

I'm so happy the way their romance ended.
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Alphaoscar: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
who need a PhD holder in zoology when there is a SAN with sound mind on ground. Fashola for real!!! Can we have two of them in a wwe hell in a cell with mama piss shouting "Chai ,Chai, Chai around d ring?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Youngzedd(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:
Laykorn no kill me with laugh please.

Imagine Fashola as a commander on the battle field, I'm sure he would have long sent Shekau and his murderous goons 6ft under.

He will not do anything different.
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
PentiumPro:
Can I borrow this your pix and add to the one in the opening post ?
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by PentiumPro(f): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:

Can I borrow this your pix and add to the one in the opening post ?

Yes sir. grin
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by Mogidi: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is SWAG y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mogidi:
This is SWAG y'all.

bro, ain't seeing no swag here, only seeing one desperately trying to please and warm himself into the Heart of the other.

check your pix na, forced hands across the neck with no reciprocal gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by ayukdaboss(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:

bro, ain't seeing no swag here, only seeing one desperately trying to please and warm himself into the Heart of the other.

check your pix na, forced hands across the neck with no reciprocal gesture.
ibnsultan's account is gone!
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

ibnsultan's account is gone!

Cos of the threat thread he created? That will.be the height of stupidity by the mods
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wen I no dey mad

Fashola by a million miles

Abeg vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland
Re: Photo Speaks!!! Who Would You Rather Have As Your President. by pendy79: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
Wen I no dey mad

Fashola by a million miles

Abeg vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland

What did the lady that won miss nairaland got? She don collect her SUV yet=

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Defeat To Omisore Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun2014 Guber Election / VIDEO: Our Soldiers Dancing After Pounding On BOKO HARAM / Questions To Maku And Answers To TAAL CIRCLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.