Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough (1109 Views)

Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari / PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough / National Security Adviser Tells PDP Govs To Emulate ACN Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by mekd: 2:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Road to 2015 won’t be smooth’

The Chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum, Mr. Godswill Akpabio, who also spoke during the ceremony, said they were of the opinion that the PDP would win the presidential election and 30 out of the 36 governorship seats in the cbountry.

He said, “ Mr. President, we know that the route to 2015 is not going to be very smooth but we are assuring you that at the end of the tunnel, victory will be yours and the PDP.

“We were robbed of three states, but the entry of Ekiti and Ondo states have increased our number. We may end up with about 30 states.”

Akpabio, who is also the Akwa Ibom State governor, also vowed that the PDP would not hand over the country to sponsors of terrorism.

He said, “We will never be intimidated. You (Jonathan) are like David in the Bible. You are fighting all the wars today so that future Presidents in Nigeria will have peace.

“We recognise that. You have taken the right step by building the Almajiri schools particularly in Northern Nigeria; you are building other schools in the South.

“You have decided to take education as a major step to educate Nigerian children so that they will not be misled in the future again.

“Never again will people mislead our children into terrorism; never again will our children succumb to insurgency. We are witnessing something that is totally un-Nigerian and we are saying do not be intimidated. We are behind you.

“Those who are behind you are more than those that are against you. In 2015, all Nigerians are going to tell you that we are behind you.

“The opposition is fighting a selfish war; they are coming to distablise Nigeria. We will not hand over this country to blackmailers; we will not hand over this country to sponsors of terrorism.”

He said the APC had no plan for the country and described it as a blackmailer and agent of destabilisation. http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-govs-to-jonathan-road-to-2015-ll-be-rough/
Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 12, 2014
That's the simple truth.

Let's not allow the enemies of Nigerians to rule us come 2015.
The killed our brothers and sisters for political gain and witch hunting. They are against the transformation process we are passing through.

Say no to the born to rule people
Say no to the destroyers of our democracy
Say no to the disparates.

Goodluck is all that we need NOW.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by kayjasper(f): 4:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Dominiquez:
That's the simple truth.

Let's not allow the enemies of Nigerians to rule us come 2015.
The killed our brothers and sisters for political gain and witch hunting. They are against the transformation process we are passing through.

Say no to the born to rule people
Say no to the destroyers of our democracy
Say no to the disparates.

Goodluck is all that we need NOW.

I laugh at you every time I come across your now frequent "political outbursts".....hahahaha

Lemme school you a little my dear, there is a thin line between been a bigot and been an objective citizen if this country

You my dear have been dancing "alingo" on that thin line. For a long while now.

I challenge you dear Moderator to please name 5....just 5 things that your Good luck has done to affect your life positively.

I don't mean "paper achievements" like you and your fellow jonaTANians mouth all about.

I mean 5 real life and visible things that this administration has done to affect your life personally!!!!

Now lemme not give you a headache on this busy day of yours so we don't waste your time..... please just name 3 things (not 5 anymore) that you or anyone in your family or friends have gained directly from this clueless government.
Back it up with evidence please.

Its a 24hrs challenge..... your time starts now!!!!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by Elcemento(m): 5:31am On Nov 12, 2014
I'm sure he's aware of that.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by courage54(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2014
While the road to OTUOKE as the LOCAL GOVT chairman will be smooth.

Is only in this part of the world u will see an aspirant who has spent six to eight years in office without anything meaningful to show for it will be seeking re-election. If Jonathan has the fear of God in his heart he won't even vote for himself in 2015.

We shouldn't be fool, this is the time to make a change and that change is BUHARI.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

5 Likes

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by Dreyl(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Let's vote out corrupt leaders and vote in capable leaders,nigerians be wise,vote wisely.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by Johnnyessence(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2014
According to Professor Wole
Soyinka, "Only four sets of
people can vote for the PDP:
(1) those who are
intellectually blind.
(2) those who are blinded by
ethnicity.
(3) those who are blinded by
corruption and therefore afraid
of the unknown, should power
change hands.
(4) those who are suffering
from a combination of the
above terminal sicknesses".we are tired of clueless President we have at d center ,he's not a God fearing leader he's selfish in his assignment, he thinks he can bribe us with rice,kerosene and money when d election is around d corner he will fail big time Cos' d will of God and d will of masses will prevail .Gej doesn't av foresight for this country he's clueless and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by maestrojay(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2014
I use to like president Jonathan oo.. buh with all dese ongoing disheartening happenings.. am jux tired and kind of giving up.. d future seems soo bleak.. and evn with all d scary tins i hear about Buhari... i think we jux need a change in power.. i dnt think we can get worse dan d current situation... President Jonathan plsss just go.. Thanks..

My humble opinion..

4 Likes

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by Luggi007(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2014
hmm! undecidedhmm!
Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by bitterpenis(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Before nko? E suppose smooth? How e go take smooth when the man don fail, break hearts, dash hopes of majority of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by greatiyk4u(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2014
Fear of GMB .....sai mai gaskiya
Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by CharliParker: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2014
If PDP like let them give me $1m I will not vote for them

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by mrvitalis(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2014
jonathan supporters say he is under attack from his enemy..who dnt want him to rule
...believe me Obama is under worst attack and his doing not so bad......
....if..u want power then u should be ready to face the wind of opposition and dnt use that as an excuse for failure
.....pls jonathan there is no excuse for failure

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Come 2015, we shall know who the real men are.
Re: PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough by Funniez: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Association of Poitical Criminals are like, we need change, and that change is Buhari. If a coup plotter is all APC has to offer, then my vote goes to GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Jonathan's Men Losing? / Kogi West 2015: Sam Aro, Funsho Daniel, Erukutu, 5000 Others Dump APC For Accord / Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.