Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kogi West 2015: Sam Aro, Funsho Daniel, Erukutu, 5000 Others Dump APC For Accord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West 2015: Sam Aro, Funsho Daniel, Erukutu, 5000 Others Dump APC For Accord (1108 Views)

Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi West 2015: Sam Aro, Funsho Daniel, Erukutu, 5000 Others Dump APC For Accord by YagbOkun: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Former senate aspirant for the Kogi West Senatorial district under the All Progressives Congress, APC, Honorable Samuel Bamidele Aro has led over 5000 other APC members to the Accord Party.

At the Affirmation Ceremony for the new Accord Party executives and aspirants at the Amusement Park in Lokoja on Wednesday, Honourable Aro, along with an aspirant for the Yagba Federal constituency, Honorable Salaudeen Ganiyu popularly called “Erukutu Yagba” disclosed that their intention to leave APC for Accord was lack of transparency and rule of law in the party by its leadership, just as they cannot be a member to such party anymore. According to Aro, he said “We are not happy with happened last week at the APC primaries, whatever we are doing today, is as a result of injustice, in a situation where you’re deprived of your right, in a situation where people think you’re a fool, then you tell them you’re a not a fool, and I cannot belong to that party,” Aro said.

He added that his records while representing Yagba Federal Constituency would favor him at the poll in February.

“My track records in representing the good people of my constituency was there, Kogi West people have been suffering for perfect representation for the past eight years, we are with APC when there was a structure, meaningful programs, but there was a change in direction of the party leaders, one man will come and tell us he’s the owner of the party, he owns the party, tell him he’s not my leader, let him go and be the leader to his people in Ogbonicha, he is not my leader, party belongs to the people, no ones own the party...... http://www.kogireports.com/kogi-west-2015-sam-aro-erukutu-5000-others-dumps-apc-for-accord-party

1 Share

Re: Kogi West 2015: Sam Aro, Funsho Daniel, Erukutu, 5000 Others Dump APC For Accord by Eziachi: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
If he had 5000 supporters, how come he couldn't win the primary? And in the proper election, he will be scoring 20 votes.
Jobless politicians.
Re: Kogi West 2015: Sam Aro, Funsho Daniel, Erukutu, 5000 Others Dump APC For Accord by YagbOkun: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Its obvious you don't understand Kogi Politics. He was withdrawn during screening for fear of his greater influence on the delegate.
Re: Kogi West 2015: Sam Aro, Funsho Daniel, Erukutu, 5000 Others Dump APC For Accord by fmc1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
i dont just understant our politics in kogi western senatoria district.we are not speaking with one voice,no wonder igala is the dominant force in kogi because the have one voice.why did they not seek for solution to the problems in their party rather than decamping.

(1) (Reply)

If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. / "20 Facts About President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan" / A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.