Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Crazy Things Females Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Things Females Do (3959 Views)

Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things Females Do by shumuel(m): 2:51am On Nov 12, 2014
1. You asked her out and she tells you No!, after then she sees you with another girl she got angry with you, you asked her why, she tells you you don't Love her and accuse you of cheating on her.

2. She turns on the Electronics Sets, pressed Dstv to a Sport channel, you heard and rush to seat with her to watch the on going match, she asked you silly questions you answered, match ended you both gisted about the match, 10-15minutes she starts shouting and complaining of how you've made her miss her favourite programme on African Magic.

3. You came back home from work, met her watching Tv, you asked for dinner she told you she hasn't made it, you made dinner and she even joined you, 10-15 later you found her crying and she told you how unhappy she feel that you made dinner, the follow week the same thing happened but you didn't make dinner, she started shout on you and asking why you didn't make dinner.

4. You bought her lots of gifts, she was happy she called all her friends told them, showed them the nice things you bought her, only for her to come back and return them, you asked her why, she told you you are a money waster, you collected and returned them, she didn't talk to you for a week, you begged and ask her why, she told you ''how could you collect them back, it shows you dont love me''

5. She called you and told you to help her buy stuff at the eatry but you should get her something new, you got back home, she hugged you colleted it, checked for her favourite, didn't see it, she then returned it to out of anger and told you ''why should you listen to what i said, you know i always like having my favourite''

6. She told you she needs you more around her, you took a week leave at work, you spent the first three day in Love and happiness, all romantic, on the fourth day she starts getting moody and picked up a fight with you, you asked her why she told you she needs her space, that she is seeing to much of you.

7. She complained to you that thing are just too boring in the Bedroom between the two of you, next thing you tried Romance, she told you she is not in the mood.

8. You call her always, almost every hour but she complains you are always calling her, 3 hours later she calls you and started complaining again that she was seriously waiting for your call.

9. She called you and told you she needed your help urgently, you told her you were busy, she told you she really needs your help, you then got to her, she told you not to worry any more, you left she sent you a text message complaining that you never wanted to help her, thats why you left.

10. You are nice to her, she complains you are too nice, you changed a little, she complains you are too strict.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Lordave: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2014
OP, I suggest you change the title of this thread to 'Stup!d Things Ungrateful Nagging Hoes Do'.

The present title is quite misleading.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by shumuel(m): 3:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Lordave:
OP, I suggest you change the title of this thread to 'Stup!d Things Ungrateful Nagging Hoes Do'.

that would be too harsh now and besides every woman on planet Earth is guilty of these, could be once in her life time either Oz or nOt but she is guilty of it

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Lordave: 4:00am On Nov 12, 2014
shumuel:

that would be too harsh now and besides every woman on planet Earth is guilty of these, could be once in her life time either Oz or nOt but she is guilty of it
It wouldn't!
In fact it'd be proportional to the irritating behaviours you listed.
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by tiswell(m): 4:13am On Nov 12, 2014
Op,wait the ladies will soon descend on u,but ladies cn be interesting characters though.
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by kilokeys(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2014
mehn... so true.. wetin be d solution now o..
cos ds irrationality is why i am still single cry
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Mutuwa(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2014
kilokeys:

Mhen get use to it..however do not let d irrationality out of control. smiley
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Dreyl(m): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2014
Ladies are unpredictable,but naija ladies are the worse they do these alot,guys if you ask a girl out and she didn't accede just leave her alone,at the end she will be the one running to you or rather date her best friend e go pain her die. grin

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Opiosko: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2014
kilokeys:
Sharrap dia menh, na poverty make u still dea single.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Dreyl(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2014
shumuel:

2. She turns on the Electronics Sets, pressed Dstv to a Sport channel, you heard and rush to seat with her to watch the on going match, she asked you silly questions you answered, match ended you both gisted about the match, 10-15minutes she starts shouting and complaining of how you've made her miss her favourite programme on African Magic.

3. You came back home from work, met her watching Tv, you asked for dinner she told you she hasn't made it, you made dinner and she even joined you, 10-15 later you found her crying and she told you how unhappy she feel that you made dinner, the follow week the same thing happened but you didn't make dinner, she started shout on you and asking why you didn't make dinner.

4. You bought her lots of gifts, she was happy she called all her friends told them, showed them the nice things you bought her, only for her to come back and return them, you asked her why, she told you you are a money waster, you collected and returned them, she didn't talk to you for a week, you begged and ask her why, she told you ''how could you collect them back, it shows you dont love me''

6. She told you she needs you more around her, you took a week leave at work, you spent the first three day in Love and happiness, all romantic, on the fourth day she starts getting moody and picked up a fight with you, you asked her why she told you she needs her space, that she is seeing to much of you.

10. You are nice to her, she complains you are too nice, you changed a little, she complains you are too strict.
omo all these ones you listed has happened to me especially that number 2 this was what transpired when we were watching chelsea vs arsenal match

she:baby why is mikel always sitting on the bench

me:i don't know maybe he prefer sitting there.

She:what is the name of the club on red

me:hanhan so you don't know arsenal again

she:my bad i thought their jersey was pink,but is it true they haven't won any throphy

me:yeah they haven't

she:oww that's too bad and the coach is busy chewing gum

me:do you expect him to be crying?

she:No he should meet T.b joshua for deliverance pronto.

Me:ok only if you will take him there yourself

she:honey is it true nigeria will host the next FIFA

me:who told u that

she:my mom friend

i was so dog tired of the ridiculous questions,so i gave her a silly answer and went to my bedroom to continue watching the match i actually don't like any disturbance when i'm watching a very important match.

Me:oh yes their is a stadium in sambisa forest and the stadium will host most of the match infact bokoarerams will be their live watching.
She was completely dumbfounded gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by skillzbae(f): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2014
I think u should edit ur title nd write some female,cos nt all do ds. Dis things r strange to me. Last bullet: stop dating children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2014
shumuel:
1. You asked her out and she tells you No!, after then she sees you with another girl she got angry with you, you asked her why, she tells you you don't Love her and accuse you of cheating on her.

5. She called you and told you to help her buy stuff at the eatry but you should get her something new, you got back home, she hugged you colleted it, checked for her favourite, didn't see it, she then returned it to out of anger and told you ''why should you listen to what i said, you know i always like having my favourite''

7. She complained to you that thing are just too boring in the Bedroom between the two of you, next thing you tried Romance, she told you she is not in the mood.

8. You call her always, almost every hour but she complains you are always calling her, 3 hours later she calls you and started complaining again that she was seriously waiting for your call.

9. She called you and told you she needed your help urgently, you told her you were busy, she told you she really needs your help, you then got to her, she told you not to worry any more, you left she sent you a text message complaining that you never wanted to help her, thats why you left.

eehn

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Loooooooooooool dis child is so funny
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by BreezyRita(f): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by BreezyRita(f): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2014
shumuel:

And these are the things that make us unique. Make us what we are; women!!
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2014
Dreyl:
Ladies are unpredictable,but naija ladies are the worse they do these alot,guys if you ask a girl out and she didn't accede just leave her alone,at the end she will be the one running to you or rather date her best friend e go pain her die. grin
lols so trueif you date her friend eh e go pain her die

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Dreyl:
[color=#770077]lols so trueif you date her friend eh e go pain her die[color]
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Extom(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Conclusion;
The OP has a knack for dating Psychopaths.
These are more reasons why you shouldn't date a teenager, or a girl with attitude problems. There are matured, smart, and well-mannered ladies our there, OP, and the earlier you start looking out for those, the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by naijaboiy: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2014
BreezyRita:

UNIQUE?? shocked

Did you just say that? grin

So nagging makes a woman UNIQUE? grin

No I think it differentiates the Girls from the Women grin

The Real Women wink
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by G12(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Op, are you still putting up with this kind of attitude?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Dreyl(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2014
samflexxy:
lols so trueif you date her friend eh e go pain her die
grin
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Women!!!! So simple and complex.You can't help but love them to the end.
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by chimerase2: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2014
So really undecided
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin. Some are true.
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2014
Dreyl:
@ bolded
Hw many ladies outside Nigeria have u dated??
Appreciate 'ur own' abeg
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2014
This thread will make a lot of sense if u rename it "Top 10 signs u'r dating a girl___nt a woman"
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by lilmax(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2014
BreezyRita:

so stupidity makes a woman? I don't think so you are still a girl
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by luvlyqueen(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Lordave:

wicked
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by luvlyqueen(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
shumuel:

dats a biiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggg lie,
Re: Crazy Things Females Do by kskpoundz(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2014
Lol....omg,women are just too interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex / Countries With The Lowest Age Of Consent In The World / Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.