Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration (3754 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) / Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Ohaneze1: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Fani kayode does not mince words..

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by intergral(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Investigating.....
Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Nctrice(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2014
what's his take on the issue?

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by ibkgab001: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2014
What does fvcked femi fani kayode fffk say
Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by zimoni(f): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2014
Crimejones is blabbing as usual.

Femi can speak english sha, the dude is very brilliant but me think he's a hired gun.

He's currently bashing APC, North and Buhari now.

2015 is gonna be interesting, I'm loving this movie.

No lele, I would be in Ile-Ife during the election, if dem like make dem shed one yeye tears and start killing themselves as usual.

Politiks is a very dirty game.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Ohaneze1:
Fani kayode does not mince words..

PLS WHO IS FANI KAYODE?

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by femicyrus(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Gej promised that no politician will be jailed or go on excile if not, someone like FFK will not be on tv live talking

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Joel3(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2014
i watch it. Ffk talking trash. But good english and accent though.
Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Is Bianca Ojukwu there with him?

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2014
hazyfm:

PLS WHO IS FANI KAYODE?
The man who fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom

11 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by YEMOYEMI: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Femi-Fani Kayode is a true son of his father- a traitor and wayward man. His next EFCC case is Novevember 17 so he has to justify why GEJ should allow EFCC to let him go.

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Princewill1(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2014
hazyfm:

PLS WHO IS FANI KAYODE?
A former slave who took a bold step to liberate himself from the shackles of slavery.Unlike U who is still a slave and in the slave concentration camp.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by okiezman(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2014
hazyfm:

PLS WHO IS FANI KAYODE?

Since u lack intellect let me educate you cos I love teaching the janjanweeds, he's a former minister of aviation. Thank You

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by luvinhubby(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Princewill1:
A former slave who took a bold step to liberate himself from the shackles of slavery.Unlike U who is still a slave and in the slave concentration camp.
grin

10 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2014
okiezman:

Since u lack intellect let me educate you cos I love teaching the janjanweeds, he's a former minister of aviation. Thank You

Please let us know when you grow up
: undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2014
Princewill1:

Oh! Is that him. The man you told me about, The man who impregnated your late mother..

Wow! can't believe these

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by patrick89(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2014
zimoni:
Crimejones is blabbing as usual.

Femi can speak english sha, the dude is very brilliant but me think he's a hired gun.

He's currently bashing APC, North and Buhari now.

2015 is gonna be interesting, I'm loving this movie.

No lele, I would be in Ile-Ife during the election, if dem like make dem shed one yeye tears and start killing themselves as usual.

Politiks is a very dirty game.
. Spoken English has nothing to do with intelligence!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2014
RIDE ON SIR!!!
FINISH THEM!
TAKE NO PRISONER!

6 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Princewill1(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2014
hazyfm:

Oh! Is that him. The man you told me about, The man who impregnated your late mother..

Wow! can't believe these
Stale! My mum is alive and kicking.Despite the fact that she is old,her brain appears to be more active than yours.

6 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Princewill1:
Stale! My mum is alive and kicking.Despite the fact that she is old,her brain appears to be more active than yours.

Oh! She's still alive? Meaning she survived FFK?
MOST WOMEN DON'T
SHE MUST BE AS GOOD AS BIANCA

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Princewill1:
Is your mum Bianca Ojukwu?

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by okiezman(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2014
hazyfm:

Please let us know when you grow up
: undecided undecided undecided

My probs is that janjanweeds lack intellect and refuse to learn
cry cry cry sad cry

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Is your mum Bianca Ojukwu?
At least, Bianca did not give birth outside Ojukwu's home. She used condom. Why did'nt your mom use condom?
Its just N30
Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Princewill1(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2014
hazyfm:

Oh! She's still alive? Meaning she survived FFK?
MOST WOMEN DON'T
SHE MUST BE AS GOOD AS BIANCA
FOOL! That she is alive is proof of fact that ur story of her death and impregination is false.Dumbass!

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2014
hazyfm:

my mothers smelly ibo vag1na stinks like spoilt beans
Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2014
Princewill1:
FOOL! That she is alive is proof of fact that ur story of her death and impregination is false.Dumbass!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU ARE SO FUNNY
OKAY. I ACCEPT.
BUT STOP INSULTING PEOPLE ONLINE
I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2014
okiezman:

My probs is that janjanweeds lack intellect and refuse to learn
cry cry cry sad cry

***ignored****
Still busy with Princewill1
I think he has a brain, but you don't

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
The man who fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom
...and kemi olunloyo said she aborted it.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA: my mothers smelly ibo vag1na stinks like spoilt beans

Fixed

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Icecream4U(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2014
PDP piglets everywhere. You know them by their senseless posts. angry

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by Kunleskey(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2014
And what is he saying?
Re: Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration by hazyfm: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Kunleskey:
And what is he saying?

Trash!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Governor-elect, Nyeson Wike, A Goner; INEC Document Exposes Massive Fraud / Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS / Breaking News: France Drops 20 Bombs On ISIS Stronghold Raqqa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.