Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (9109 Views)

Asset Declaration: Buhari Can No Longer Pretend To Be Poor – Balarabe Musa / Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process / Asset Declaration: Buhari Should Stop Being Clever By Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria’s former head of state, Muhammadu Buhari, who will declare for president this week under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), paid a courtesy visit to the governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Fashola on Sunday, in company of some of his key supporters like former speaker of House of Representatives, Aminu Bello Masari; former FCT minister, Nasir Elrufai; and former Bayelsa governor, TImipreye Sylva.

Buhari told Gov Fashola that he chose to visit in order to invite the Lagos governor for his formal declaration. He said that he chose to bring the invitation himself because Lagos is the biggest and most viable constituency of the APC.

Buhari however said that he intended to visit the other APC governors in the South West and Kwara before Wednesday when he would formally declare his intention to run for the office of president.

Fashola who received Buhari alongside the Lagos State Commissioners for Agriculture and Cooperatives, Prince Gbolahan Lawal; Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Mr. Ademorin Kuye; Rural Development, Mr. Cornelius Ojelabi and Special Adviser, Youth, Sports and Social development, Dr. Dolapo Badru, thanked Buhari for the personal invitation.

“Let me say that we are pleased to receive you. We feel honoured by your presence and God will honour you and His grace will continuously be sufficient for you in the undertaking that you are about to commit to.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/buhari-visits-fashola-seeks-support-2015-presidential-bid/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by phlemzy: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
If only APC could hand its presidential ticket to an individual other than Buhari, a better contest could be assured.

11 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by DONGOYARO1: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Yesterday he ws at Imo state for Governor Rochas Okorocha daughter's wedding ceremony; Today he was at Lagos for a political meeting with Governor Babatunde Fashola .... Intresting

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by DONGOYARO1: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
phlemzy:
If only APC could hand its presidential ticket to an individual other than Buhari, a better contest could be assured.
.... Another individual like?

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by JEITO: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Buhari doing the work TAN was supposed to do grin

12 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
The journey to Nigeria's rebirth and reawakening has begun. The peoples general have indeed learn from his previous flaws and now embraced wide consultation and deep involvement of multiple political juggernaut.

I'm enjoying the way the preparation and consultation is going. The task to rescue Nigeria is on course. Saraki just stepped down, Kwakwanso is being persuaded to postpone his ambition, tambuwal is positioned to take over Sokoto State, I think we are on course.

Nigeria will rise again and all who fed fat on our commonwealth will have Nigeria's version of the Ibori treatment starting from the "commander in thief."

We are on the march again.

Sai Buhari 2015-2019 just come clean up the mess and handover to Fashola for complete turnaround and massive reorientation and infrastructural development.

Nigerians the change we need is here. Praise the Almighty.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by phlemzy: 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
DONGOYARO1:
You & I know that Buhari cannot get as much vote that will give him a win against the incumbent. Even though a good fraction of the electorate desire a fresh breath, they'll grudgingly crest it for the incumbent than for Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by courage54(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2014
For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by aljharem(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:
The journey to Nigeria's rebirth and reawakening has begun. The peoples general have indeed learn from his previous flaws and now embraced wide consultation and deep involvement of multiple political juggernaut.
I'm enjoying the way the preparation and consultation is going. The task to rescue Nigeria is on course. Saraki just stepped down, Kwakwanso is being persuaded to postpone his ambition, tambuwal is positioned to take over Sokoto State, I think we are on course.
Nigeria will rise again and all who fed fat on our commonwealth will have Nigeria's version of the Ibori treatment starting from the "commander in thief."
We are on the march again.
Sai Buhari 2015-2019 just come clean up the mess and handover to Fashola for complete turnaround and massive reorientation and infrastructural development.
Nigerians the change we need is here. Praise the Almighty.

SMH

If that is the case, then the journey to the death of Nigeria has begun.

First of all why is Saraki still the godfather of kwara after his father ?

Secondly what are the qualifications of Tambuwal for him to govern Sokoto ? Or do you mean you people aka APC have shared your bounty without even having it yet ?

Thirdly, The people we fed fat on Nigeria commonwealth are have now decamped from PDP to APC because they are no longer allowed to feed fat. LIKES OF OBJ, ATIKU, IKIMI (JOINED PDP AGAIN) KWAKOSO, etc

Those that intend to keep feeding fat are Tinubu and co.

Believe me Fashola will not join any race because Fashola is an aid to corruption

He still has not explain why Lagos is in shuch a huge dept after IGR of 30 billion a month and Federal Allocation of 12 billion a month.

Who is fo.ooling who here

16 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Horlazuncanmi(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Sai Buhari, let the consultation continue

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by pendy79: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2014
aljharem:

SMH

Secondly what are the qualifications of Tambuwal for him to govern Sokoto ? Or do you mean you people aka APC have shared your bounty without even having it yet ?

Thirdly, The people we fed fat on Nigeria commonwealth are have now decamped from PDP to APC because they are no longer allowed to feed fat. LIKES OF OBJ, ATIKU, IKIMI (JOINED PDP AGAIN) KWAKOSO, etc

Believe me Fashola will not join any race because Fashola is an aid to corruption

He still has not explain why Lagos is in shuch a huge dept after IGR of 30 billion a month and Federal Allocation of 12 billion a month.

Bia nwoke! I posted about buhari inviting people for his declaration! You're talking about saraki holding Kwara people to ramson. If Kwarans deem it fit to perpetually honour worship the sarakis how does it affect you as an individual? Peter obi singlehandedly installed obiano, ibori installed his cousin but in your bias and jaundiced mind it is that of the sarakis you saw and worried about. I'm sure he's not holding the populace by putting a gun to their heads.

Tinubu met Lagos with an IGR of about 6billion Naira and left it hitting 20billion Naira monthly. I'm from itunpate in Ikorodu Local government Area of lagos state and I've seen the various impact of fashola from roads to schools to courthouses to free medical care to water to brt and if tinubu being the architect of the big IGR is paid for the consultancy he is doing then I have no problem since I know how my state was and how it is now. I love the APC and the change it symbolizes. "Where man dey work na there him dey chop"

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.

You're asking the qualification of the SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor in the PDP with that of the least performing governor in the APC bearing in mind the resources and allocation available to those states.

No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

84 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by kolaaderin: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Bia nwoke! I posted about buhari inviting people for his declaration! You're talking about saraki holding Kwara people to ramson. If Kwarans deem it fit to perpetually honour worship the sarakis how does it affect you as an individual? Peter obi singlehandedly installed obiano, ibori installed his cousin but in your bias and jaundiced mind it is that of the sarakis you saw and worried about. I'm sure he's not holding the populace by putting a gun to their heads.

Tinubu met Lagos with an IGR of about 6billion Naira and left it hitting 20billion Naira monthly. I'm from itunpate in Ikorodu Local government Area of lagos state and I've seen the various impact of fashola from roads to schools to courthouses to free medical care to water to brt and if tinubu being the architect of the big IGR is paid for the consultancy he is doing then I have no problem since I know how my state was and how it is now. I love the APC and the change it symbolizes. "Where man dey work na there him dey chop"

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.

You're asking the qualification of SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor with the least performing governor bearing in mind the resources and allocation to those states. No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

U have written too much for a sane mind to understand, nothing more to add.
a million likes.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by MrTeymee(m): 1:56am On Oct 13, 2014
DONGOYARO1:
Babatunde raji fashola. Someone who has been tested and trusted........to an extent

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by MrTeymee(m): 1:58am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

You're asking the qualification of SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor with the least performing governor bearing in mind the resources and allocation to those states. No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

Heavily seconded

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by MrTeymee(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2014
aljharem:

SMH

Bros nor be say u dull oo buh sense elude u small

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Ediskcab(m): 2:02am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Is Obj now in APC? the onus and power to probe all the people you listed is vested in Jonathan and the PDP. The EFCC and ICPC are Agencies of the Federal Government, Don't you think it is a classic example of a dunce and da.ft government if these people you listed above as corrupt can't be made scapegoat by the Jonathan Adminstration? they are opposition elements! He can arrange for their investigation! But alas ! your commander in thief just arranged for Mohammed Abacha's freedom from corruption and money laundering investigation and court case, FFK case is dropped, Stella Oduah no case submission, Malabu Oil Scandal no case submission, Pension fund nothing yet, Ndudi elumelu case no mention again, faruk lawan did you hear anything, Patricia Etteh how far, Peter Odili (he has a [b]PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER) from being probed for corrupt acts and instead of your President and EFCC to challenge such, His wife was made a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE and HE HIMSELF just received a[b] NATIONAL MERIT AWARD [/b]for being a very good and special NIGERIAN, want me to go on?.
Bros corruption wear coat for your PDP but you people will close eye to the log in your eye yet be looking at the speck in others.[/b]

Pendy that was a he'll of a knockout. Quite objective and devoid of the religious and ethnic propaganda gej goons resort to.

35 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Desola(f): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2014
Yoo daa re, olukumi.

Please put that mofo in his place.

pendy79:

You're asking the qualification of the SPEAKER of the House of Representatives to be a Governor? Are you for real?

Compare the performance of your best performing governor in the PDP with that of the least performing governor in the APC bearing in mind the resources and allocation available to those states.

No sane Nigerian will hope to have the PDP in Aso Rock after the 16years of wanton and daylight robbery of our commonwealth.

29 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:04am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

why do u bother to reply comments like those? People like dat r jus spreadin propaganda. Moreover, dat comment is spam

9 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:05am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

why do u bother to reply comments like those? People like dat r jus spreadin propaganda. Moreover, dat comment is spam cos it didnt addres any issues u raised

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by biafranqueen: 3:08am On Oct 13, 2014
Dementia and Ego wont let the General take the ticket to the only person that would give President Goodluck a run for his money.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 13, 2014
aljharem:

SMH

What is your qualification to comment on Nairaland? If you know thw answer, then it shouldn't be difficult for you to figure out that Aminu Tambuwal is capable to lead Sokoto state.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 13, 2014
AljBokoharem have become an object of derision on NL these days.....his reasoning capacity have decreased at a very fast pace

Even if one says 'Its going to rain',he will find a way to put Tinubu's name as the reason why it had not rained for the past 50years in Mars just the same way Shigidi/Mogidi will always shout Buhari's name anytime a masquerade pursues him in his sleep

Awon Omo Karambani.....Akuya!

17 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 13, 2014
aljharem:

SMH

OBASANJO NEVER LEFT PDP O
https://www.nairaland.com/1946275/obansanjo-no-grudge-against-anyone#27095954

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

Abeg continue to sensitize those in your locality so that they can become aware. Forget about the PDP fanatics in Nairaland. TAN is crumbling. Maybe the log in their eyes will now fall off.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Mogidi: 5:17am On Oct 13, 2014
He has noting to offer, he'd be finally banished to Fuckinstan after his defeat in 2015. Buhari can go visit the Pope next week and he'd still lose.

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Pendy79,you have indeed said it all! Keep educating the ignorant and the brainwashed mofos. All I can say is....

SAI BUHARI 2015!

13 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by omenka(m): 5:43am On Oct 13, 2014
See them, see them... What the name "Buhari" does to some people though.. cheesycheesycheesy

God, Oh God, see this gentleman through this time!! Give Nigerians a chance to have a man with the courage to lay the financial books of the country bare for the countrymen's perusal!! Give them a chance to see what gargantuan vice they've been under since '99, especially in the last six years!! Oh Father, give them the chance for a revelation of the beastly ugliness the Alison Maduekes, the Aruma Otehs and the Stela Uduahs of Nigeria!! Give them the opportunity to see what manner of peace Mama Peace stands for!!

These and more I ask for through Christ our Lord, amen!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by experimentist: 5:57am On Oct 13, 2014
Signed, seconded and supported..

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by drnoel: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2014
phlemzy:
Why are u bothering ya head. If APC don't know by now that buhari is not sellable, why break ya head 4 them. Am kind of glad cos it makes it easier 4 Alhaji Janadaft GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by lacasa: 6:07am On Oct 13, 2014
pendy79:

That's why they call u 'Progressive' ...best comment I've read this month.

#saiBuhari

9 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) by Elthugnificent(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2014
phlemzy:
You & I know that Buhari cannot get as much vote that will give him a win against the incumbent. Even though a good fraction of the electorate desire a fresh breath, they'll grudgingly crest it for the incumbent than for Buhari.
keep dreaming with you wrap up logic.
Insanity: doing the same thing
over and over again and
expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
Insanity: voting the same party
Over and over again and
Expecting different results.
El thugnificent

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Managed Ptf / Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. / FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.