Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

APC Distributes #100 Recharge Card To Lagosians (PICTURES) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Distributes #100 Recharge Card To Lagosians (PICTURES) (5380 Views)

Ekiti APC Distributes 250,000 Copies Of Rigging Tape---------punch / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: APC Distributes #100 Recharge Card To Lagosians (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
aderonila18:

That is like saying why is only PDP that advertises on foreign Tv station e.t.c Any party can choose whatever means they feel will best help them to reach their target audience. I put Fayoses rice because you've been talking about APC sharing things like PDP dosent do the same.

However in this case those cards are not for distribution, people buy it as usual. Stop spreading lies in a bid to paint APC bad

First of all I am highly bi partisan and don't support PDP or GEJ blindly but I can tell you with full conviction that I hate your apc for all it stands for and the kind of debious characters that make up the haramite gang

Lastly, you are blindly supporting crap

Those cards are meant to be distributed freely and why are you buying 100 bucks air time? Are you a broke azz janJawiid?

1 Like

Re: APC Distributes #100 Recharge Card To Lagosians (PICTURES) by BlackBaron: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
The joke is on all the easily deceived electorate.
Re: APC Distributes #100 Recharge Card To Lagosians (PICTURES) by halamadrid8: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2014
I understand he card is not for free but for sale at the advertised rate.I heard one big boy fan of Ambode who happens to be an MTN distributor decided to brand the cards himself to spread Ambode's awareness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Origin Beer Vs Ace Roots / Apostle Suleiman Dumps Atiku, Says Nigeria Not Your Father’s Property / Venezuelans Will Be Learners Compare To What Will Hit Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.