Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Muhammadu Buhari And His Family Life! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And His Family Life! (5467 Views)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari And His Family Life! by pacesetter939: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Like they say 'Charity begins at home" and also "behind every successful man, there is a good woman". I chose to add "There are also good children". It is your right to know the man that seeks to be your president come 2015. Some questions came up after i posted the picture and profile of Aisha Buhari, the wife of Gen Muhammadu Buhari. Some asked if she is the 4th or 6th wife of Buhari and others asked if she is the daughter of Buhari because she looks young. Aisha Buhari is the only wife of Gen Muhammadu Buhari. She is a grandmother as she has been blessed with children and grandchildren. She is strong, physically fit and looks young, just as her husband is strong, physically fit and looks very young. Gen Buhari and family are blessed with good health and good looks. You will agree with me that Gen Buhari looks far younger and stronger more than his age mates. To be frank, i have not seen his age mate as strong, agile, fit and good looking like him. Aisha and Muhammadu Buhari are blessed with lovely children and grandchildren. Muhammadu Buhari has never been married to two wives at any time in his life. Their children have never been caught in any act of indiscipline, neither have they be caught breaking the law nor committing any offence home or abroad. Gen Muhammadu Buhari is blessed with a happy, peaceful and lovely family.
It is only a man who can control and make the best out of his home that we can look up to for a better nation.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Family Life! by Mentcee(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
So his current old looks belie his real old age. As in, a facade! Na wa! SMH at the senile presido wanna be!

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: / West African Cities At Night / No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.