Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) (6318 Views)

APC Fans Celebrating In Calabar, Cross River State (see Photos) / Is Democracy Worth Celebrating In Nigeria? / Is This Democracy Day Worth Celebrating In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
After yesterday's event where the president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, declared his intention to run for second term, APC Supporters all over Nigeria took it upon themselves to criticise the president and his party PDP for being "INSENSITIVE". Today, at Ogbemudia stadium, Benin, the "SENSITIVE" political party, APC was in celebration mood. They're celebrating the six years of Oshiomhole as governor of Edo State. Why can't show example as the Progressive they called them selves and cancel the event. Is that how to be sensitive? Painfully enough, the event is already being celebrated online expecially, in nairaland as APC MEGA RALLY.
To make the insult to Nigerians more direct, ATIKU, BUHARI, OKOROCHA, OGBE and other prominent members of the party are all present. While the "APC BASKET MOUTH" Patrick Obiahagbon was the MC.
Does this mean that APC is "DO AS I TALK, NOT AS I DO" Party?

So unfortunate.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Insults from untrained children are welcomed.

Meanwhile, I urge obinoscopy, seun, Mynd44 to put this thread on front page the way they did to similar APC inspired thread yesterday.

Cc berem, obiagelli, aresa, Abagworo, ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu, GenBuhari, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, Egift, Nigerianvenom , mogidi, firefire,.

12 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Trut(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Only a fool will take APC rant serious.

20 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Aegon(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Muslim Brotherhood

Sai Buhari
Sai Hijab
After Buharis victory at the polls next year, I bet Benin will be renamed to huyxwefcgg-islam. This is in line with Allah's agenda for Nigeria.

The voters are waiting.

5 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by worthytalk: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
It's been a while now I heard from my brother governor. ok I remember he is busy sourcing for where to borrow to pay civil servants in the state. I am talking of no other person than the leopard of rivers state himself.

9 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
After yesterday's event where the president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, declared his intention to run for second term, APC Supporters all over Nigeria took it upon themselves to criticise the president and his party PDP for being "INSENSITIVE". Today, at Ogbemudia stadium, Benin, the "SENSITIVE" political party, APC was in celebration mood. They're celebrating the six years of Oshiomhole as governor of Edo State. Why can't show example as the Progressive they called them selves and cancel the event. Is that how to be sensitive? Painfully enough, the event is already being celebrated online expecially, in nairaland as APC MEGA RALLY.
To make the insult to Nigerians more direct, ATIKU, BUHARI, OKOROCHA, OGBE and other prominent members of the party are all present. While the "APC BASKET MOUTH" Patrick Obiahagbon was the MC.
Does this mean that APC is "DO AS I TALK, NOT AS I DO" Party?

So unfortunate.

My guy..you no see crowd? That na South South o...chai!! I feel your pain nna e

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by azpekuliar: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
A party that doesn't practice what it preaches shouldn't be taken seriously. Lagos-Island was on lock-down yesterday as Dr. Leke Pitan declared his intention to run for Governor simultaneously with GEJ's declaration. But while GEJ's declaration was branded "insensitive" by APC, APC would have us believe theirs was sensitive and in solidarity with the grieving families of the deceased pupils. Doesn't that amount to double-speak and callously profiting politically from terrorism?

If the PDP must suspend all political/electioneering activities with every single bomb blast, so should the APC.

This should quickly be moved to the front-page, the enemies of a One United Nigeria should be known.

18 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
The MOD should please balance the equation by moving this to the front page too. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
The op is a bastard,your commander in chief of the arm forces was celebrating within 24He's of bomb blast that claim 50 children,u defended him,now you are blaming the opposition again...you are a foool

14 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
soe:

My guy..you no see crowd? That na South South o...chai!! I feel your pain nna e
The crowd is not my problem because it's a state under the leadership of APC, I'm very sure a public holiday was declared for the occasion and public servants forced to attend.
My problem is APC'S inability to keep the high morality they preach.

9 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Trut:
Only a fool will take APC rant serious.
I'm confused about everything APC, I don't even know what they stand for.

6 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Insults from untrained children are welcomed.

Meanwhile, I urge obinoscopy, seun, Mynd44 to put this thread on front page the way they did to similar APC inspired thread yesterday.

Cc berem, obiagelli, aresa, Abagworo, ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu, GenBuhari, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, Egift, Nigerianvenom , mogidi, firefire,.
Is it an APC govt that is in power @ the centre undecided..Most times u open up unnecessary threads in a bid to insult the Progressives, but eventually u 'Phock' yourself up! Anyway, I forgive your ignorance...after all, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S A TRENCHCOAT grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ipledge:
The op is a bastard,your commander in chief of the arm forces was celebrating within 24He's of bomb blast that claim 50 children,u defended him,now you are blaming the opposition again...you are a foool
An untrained child detected.

8 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by major466(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
They're all hypocrites. APC don't give a damm about Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by BabaEleko(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
First off, OP...Primary wetin u dey sef? You have only successfully called out GEJ as being insensitive to the killing spate in the nation. Now listen 1diot... APC is not he Commander in Chief or Chief security officer of the country. Your Oga is leaving Aso rock in 2015 by every means necessary.

13 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
GodsMercy1:
The MOD should please balance the equation by moving this to the front page too. God bless Nigeria.
Hoping seun and obinoscopy will allow justice to prevail.

3 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by egift(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
PDP thugs are very intimidated by the crowd. The crowd nay even equal if not more than what the Zoologist pulled yesterday grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Blackfire(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
PDP are thieves we can manage,APC are thieves that wants to manage us...
Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
major466:
They're all hypocrites. APC only care about themselves.
The most annoying part of it is that 95% of the war zone is APC States, yet they feel so unconcerned.
The identity of our common enemy is getting clearer.

1 Like

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The crowd is not my problem because it's a state under the leadership of APC, I'm very sure a public holiday was declared for the occasion and public servants forced to attend.
My problem is APC'S inability to keep the high morality they preach.

Finally you now accept that GeJ has no mouth in Edo , Rivers and Imo.... Now you are talking my guy...

To your issue...

The high morality?? I laugh... You dont seem to get the picture.

Monday...School bomb blast occurs ...

Tuesday...The security chief officer of the country (without acting fast to stop the criminals) calls a jubillating crowd together and screams "vote for me again"...

Wednesday... The opposition calls a sympathetic crowd together and screams " can you see that the man we put there does not value your lives"

It is poor morality when GeJ decides to party around while our nation is being attacked.

It is high morality when APC calls us together to send an unserious GeJ back home.

So don't get it twisted son

13 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
egift:
PDP thugs are very intimidated by the crowd. The crowd nay even equal if not more than what the Zoologist pulled yesterday grin grin grin
In your inner mind, you're disappointed with APC. I know that.

1 Like

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by papalnuncio: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
my friends on the day of A.P.C manifesto, 1 of their governor said this. "IF WE WIN IN 2015, B/H will stop"

so what this mean is either we vote then or they keep killing innocent souls.
but WE will not vote for them and i know that GOD will arrest them when the time comes
Q.E.D
so my friends, a day of re-corning is coming sooner than you expert

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Princewill1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Why in the world will I take childish rant from an Islamic Brotherhood Party seriously? Next thread pls
Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
An untrained child detected.
You are bastarrd ones again,old fool
Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
soe:

Finally you now accept that GeJ has no mouth in Edo , Rivers and Imo.... Now you are talking my guy...

To your issue...

The high morality?? I laugh... You dont seem to get the picture.

Monday...School bomb blast occurs ...

Tuesday...The security chief officer of the country (without acting fast to stop the criminals) calls a jubillating crowd together and screams "vote for me again"...

Wednesday... The opposition calls a sympathetic crowd together and screams " can you see that the man we put there does not value your lives"

It is poor morality when GeJ decides to party around while our nation is being attacked.

It is high morality when APC calls us together to send an unserious GeJ back home.

So don't get it twisted son
The identity of the enemies of Nigerians are getting clearer, if APC thinks they can intimidate us into voting them, then, they're in for a long thing.

1 Like

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
papalnuncio:
my friends on the day of A.P.C manifesto, 1 of their governor said this. "IF WE WIN IN 2015, B/H will stop"

so what this mean is either we vote then or they keep killing innocent souls.
but WE will not vote for them and i know that GOD will arrest them when the time comes
Q.E.D
so my friends, a day of re-corning is coming sooner than you expert
You're right.
Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by size38: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Who is this useless idiot? Was it not yesterday GEj made public declaration about his re election?
Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
size38:
Who is this useless idiot? Was it not yesterday GEj made public declaration about his re election?
Sharaaaaaaaap, read the topic before you make comment.
Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by ichidodo: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
The bloody janjweeds...
Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Aegon:
Muslim Brotherhood

Sai Buhari
Sai Hijab
After Buharis victory at the polls next year, I bet Benin will be renamed to huyxwefcgg-islam. This is in line with Allah's agenda for Nigeria.

The voters are waiting.

I'm a Buhari supporter myself,but don't tell me he'll force hijab on women
Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamrealdeji:

I'm a Buhari supporter myself,but don't tell me he'll force hijab on women
Buhari will implement full sharia in the whole country.

SEE THE EVIDENCE BELLOW.

5 Likes

Re: APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The identity of the enemies of Nigerians are getting clearer, if APC thinks they can intimidate us into voting them, then, they're in for a long thing.

No one is intimidating no one.

Nigerians are clamouring for change.

Deep down in your Phocked up mind PhockPhockMan you know that GeJ Has not... May not... Can not... and Will not... Give us the needed protection from boko haram..

If GeJ is man enough..he will lead the army to the north east.. But no way.. GEJ is not ready to die for Nigeria.

Back in the days when armed robbers visit a house...and they start killing the children one by one..

It is usually the father that will rush to trash the robbers ...
But in GeJ's case... He hides and says "can't you people see that I am doing something... No matter how long it takes..we will defeat them"

Mehn!!!

And your feefool are dying fa! Every day mana !!

La la la

Badamuwa walahi...kai !! Kana kira nan suya?

tor....
Ba ko mi...ama kosi wahala ... At all at all... Chineke na po gi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA / Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu / Top 10 Africa Youngest President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.