Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) (668 Views)

This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) by kingopta(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
If were a man, and you are ask to choose who you would marry between a lady who has had 7 abortions and a lady who has had 7 divorce....Who would you choose and your reason(its essential)?

RULE:- Please there is No such thing as I don't want any of the ladies, I need your reasons For the lady you have chosen!!!

NOTE:- Its not a Reality Question...Its just a hypothetical one...Tha is "IF" you were to be in a position like that!

Please No abuse

The Mods Should help me put it in the right section?
Re: Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) by Alubosa: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
I go for 7 abortions.
Re: Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) by hopey8088(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
i'll also go for the 7 abortions cos you never know what makes the other lady to keep divorcing her husbands, and what's the assurance that you won't be added to the list?
Re: Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) by Baba419(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mr abortion, what if its 7 abortions from 7 men?' grin
Re: Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
I will go for seven divorces has I love babies too much to compromise on having them.

Ms unpopular on the other hand might decide to be grounded with me.She might have learned plenty from the gazillion marriages she's had and thus come with valuable experience.
Re: Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) by Fraih(f): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
moreeni:
I will go for seven divorces has I love babies too much to compromise on having them.

Ms unpopular on the other hand might decide to be grounded with me.She might have learned plenty from the gazillion marriages she's had and thus come with valuable experience.

Seconded
Re: Question Of The Year?...it Will Get You Thinking!!! (A must read) by lilmax(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sorry. I am confused

(1) (Reply)

Shortening Joystick / A Must Read!!! / The Monumental Loss Of A Highly Loved One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.