Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? (4275 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? / Help, How Do I Cope With A Verbally Abusive Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by veave(f): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls someone shud do the brkdown for me, i want to learn. Saving is hard for me. Transport of 400box per day. 5working days per week. Pls lets work around 30k. So i can save the rest. I want to spend only 30k
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by greatgod2012(f): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2014
@SAMBARRY, is it compulsory for every lady to use brazilian hair, or foundation or gold or all those things?

What is wrong with using only white powder? What is wrong with cutting your nails neatly? What is wrong with not fixing expensive weaves? What is wrong with looking natural as a lady?

All those tips Aisha2 and chillisauce raised are those things that can really help the OP, especially, with the situation she is presently.
FYI, i've never used any powder apart from white powder, and i've never also used brazilian or italian weaves before, not because i can't afford them but i'll rather use the money for other more important things like the meeting the needy and for some charity works.

And i'm still beautiful and attractive o, you can pass me for your younger brother if you see me......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2014
aisha2:

Your communication needs work. Eg " I work on the Island" not "works at the Island" these little things matter.

The message was passed across and that is what is important. Everyone is guilty of typos
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by Faithte(f): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tanx 2 U all, I appreciate ur advice and contributions, this shows we have reasonable members in the house.
But Please oooooo , send more coming, I believe some1 out there might be in my kind of situation that needed help.
Tanx.
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
There's everything wrong o madam .omoge layi sharugbo shocked grin

How much is foundation. After all shoe get size . The cheapest Mary kay foundation I've seen is 500 naira. If she can't afford human hair let her buy synthetic of pata pata 1,000 naira. Painting of nails 150 naira. Lobatan cheesy

after all there are roadside manicurist. You don't have to go to an expensive saloon on the island. If you go ketu. Find one I never chop saloon and do hair. You can't say because anbe olorun lawa you will now be looking un present able. Kiloletoyen. grin

however if you are s.u I will excuse you smiley
greatgod2012:
@SAMBARRY, is it compulsory for every lady to use brazilian hair, or foundation or gold or all those things?

What is wrong with using only white powder? What is wrong with cutting your nails neatly? What is wrong with not fixing expensive weaves? What is wrong with looking natural as a lady?

All those tips Aisha2 and chillisauce raised are those things that can really help the OP, especially, with the situation she is presently.
FYI, i've never used any powder apart from white powder, and i've never also used brazilian or italian weaves before, not because i can't afford them but i'll rather use the money for other more important things like the meeting the needy and for some charity works.

And i'm still beautiful and attractive o, you can pass me for your younger brother if you see me......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by kowema(f): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
My former job was paying the same and I was working @ Apapa from Oshodi., This is how I bailed tru....First I made BRT my friend, hence I got up early to be on d bus, I calculated my T. fare for 26 days which came to be 340*24=8160 but I made it 10,000 Cus of miscellaneous.... for feeding I developed a once a day eating pattern but I cooked..I budgeted 1500 for cooking per week which is 4 weeks in a month... Which made 6000..so feeding n Transport settled 16000 n I had 19000 left...I have a dumping ground account , No ATM n far from me hence I dumped 10,000 a month in DAT account n declared it untouchable.. I gave the pass book to my friend ....I still av 9k,shopping was strictly Balogun Bend down n once in two months n must be 7k, Meanwhle i sent 5k home every month inside that money n still paid tithe...Now its easier planned Dan carried out so this is what I did...I gave my friend n roomie a copy of my plan n the money, told her to give me 400 every day I was going to work n 500 for Sat n Sunday strictly... 1500 every Saturday for cooking..stew n soup , she was in charge of the money n each day she wud gv me d agreed sum n record n I record.....I did this for months n it worked... I still do it now......Write out ur plan too n follow strictly n before u know it, 35k wud be like big money....Lest I forget, For every month I get paid, I gv myself a treat say Sharwama or Catfish pepper soup or smtn nice to spur me on...Thanks for reading

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by veave(f): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
kowema:
My former job was paying the same and I was working @ Apapa from Oshodi., This is how I bailed tru....First I made BRT my friend, hence I got up early to be on d bus, I calculated my T. fare for 26 days which came to be 340*24=8160 but I made it 10,000 Cus of miscellaneous.... for feeding I developed a once a day eating pattern but I cooked..I budgeted 1500 for cooking per week which is 4 weeks in a month... Which made 6000..so feeding n Transport settled 16000 n I had 19000 left...I have a dumping ground account , No ATM n far from me hence I dumped 10,000 a month in DAT account n declared it untouchable.. I gave the pass book to my friend ....I still av 9k,shopping was strictly Balogun Bend down n once in two months n must be 7k, Meanwhle i sent 5k home every month inside that money n still paid tithe...Now its easier planned Dan carried out so this is what I did...I gave my friend n roomie a copy of my plan n the money, told her to give me 400 every day I was going to work n 500 for Sat n Sunday strictly... 1500 every Saturday for cooking..stew n soup , she was in charge of the money n each day she wud gv me d agreed sum n record n I record.....I did this for months n it worked... I still do it now......Write out ur plan too n follow strictly n before u know it, 35k wud be like big money....Lest I forget, For every month I get paid, I gv myself a treat say Sharwama or Catfish pepper soup or smtn nice to spur me on...Thanks for reading

Hmmmn... okay. wow... errm let me do mine. although tithe money no dey that 30k. I want to work around it so i can be disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
1stCitizen:

The message was passed across and that is what is important. Everyone is guilty of typos

No we should all strive to grow and get better.
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
A salary of 35k/month; though something is not something to live by.

Find an alternative job that can earn you a better income.

There are many around.

It can earn you decent income without compromising your dignity; at by joining the network you can earn an additional 50k every month. It can even increase by the month and after a while you just earn residual income without working again.

Check my signature for contact.
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by Faithte(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
[b][b]
kowema:
[/b][/b]

Ds a nice 1. Tanx

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by Nmeri17: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:
Have a realistic budget.
Do an excel sheet to monitor EVERYDAY expenses to ensure you stay on budget.
Cook from home and take to work its always cheaper. If you live in a place where you cant cook then opa and coke should be your friend, less than 100 naira and holds the stomach
From you budget you cant afford more than 200 naira food a day stay under that budget. Recharge cards should be minimal less calls more texts. Recharge cards in a week must not be more than 500 Naira. I dont know the transport situation in Lagos but try to get a colleague or neighbour who has a car that can reduce your cost.

Clothes second hand will do for now, clean them well. Hair you get a place where you can braid 2k and keep it for an entire month
I survived under 15k and was still able to save 2 k a month. Its all about cutting our coat according to our cloth
There is a time to jump bus and a time to ride jeep, follow your own times and seasons
If you manage little you will have the grace to manage much

cheeeeii... Auntie u Don suffer gan!! sad all this hardSHEEP only u. na only u waka kam I hope hustle don pay and you're finally riding yo own Jeep smiley
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by kowema(f): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Faithte:
[b][/b]

Ds a nice 1. Tanx

YWC
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by gentledove(f): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
There is nothing God can not do. I earn less than your salary and survive wella. Trekk if you have to, avoid unnecessary luxury and 'buying what you dont need'. Then start looking for another job. Avoid indulging in illicit affairs and borrowing. And my sister, Pay your tithe!!!
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Op I have been in ur shoes bfor, just ask ur self if u really want to continueb the Job. One think I know things does not just get better they are made to get better.
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Nmeri17:

cheeeeii... Auntie u Don suffer gan!! sad all this hardSHEEP only u. na only u waka kam I hope hustle don pay and you're finally riding yo own Jeep smiley

I didnt suffer, I went through a growing phase of life and I grew.
Re: Please Help! A Salary Of N35,000 With No Helper, How Do I Cope? by Faithte(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tanx 2 u all for the advice. I'll put them to work wen next I collect my pay. I must discipline myself 2 save a reasonable amount with dis amount (N35,000.00) 4rm henceforth. Again I say tanx 2 u all, u all are doing a very gud job here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do / If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister / Woman Pregnant For Her Step-son - Nawaoooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.