Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Arrested In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Arrested In Abuja (1661 Views)

BREAKING NEWS- Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Finally Arrested By Nigeria Ar / Biafra: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Reacts [a Must Read] / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Arrested In Abuja by AmadiAba: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Our attention has been drawn to a misleading report in some quarters (especially Nairaland) that H.E Dr. Orji Kalu was yesterday arrested at the gate of Eagle square, venue of President Jonathan's presidential declaration.

We wish to state categorically that the purported report is the handwork of a failed governor and his cohorts who are envious of the political and business achievements of Dr. Orji Kalu.

We hereby call on the public to disregard the misleading information as Dr. Kalu only arrived Nigeria yesterday evening after a week business visit to Europe and couldn't have attended the declaration ceremony.

SIGNED: ORJI KALU MEDIA OFFICE

Re: Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Arrested In Abuja by Dreyl(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Source
Re: Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Arrested In Abuja by 100Cents: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
AmadiAba:
Our attention has been drawn to a misleading report in some quarters (especially Nairaland) that H.E Dr. Orji Kalu was yesterday arrested at the gate of Eagle square, venue of President Jonathan's presidential declaration.

We wish to state categorically that the purported report is the handwork of a failed governor and his cohorts who are envious of the political and business achievements of Dr. Orji Kalu.

We hereby call on the public to disregard the misleading information as Dr. Kalu only arrived Nigeria yesterday evening after a week business visit to Europe and couldn't have attended the declaration ceremony.

SIGNED: ORJI KALU MEDIA OFFICE

Private Jet things...

O boy eh !
Re: Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Finally Arrested In Abuja by goldenval(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Me sitting inside my jet reading my newspaper tell those ppl writing about me that "U can't be Poor n Arrogant, Pls Choose 1! Beauty is in d Heart of d Owner, Fuvk d Beholder!" wink

(1) (Reply)

The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls / See Why All The Young People Shouting Sai Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves / Is This Message From The Catholic Church? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.