Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bad Bosses! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bad Bosses! (541 Views)

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Bosses! by MrHyde: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
How do you define a bad boss? Who knows, some of us might be poking when we should be reflecting. And also, share experiences you had with a "bad" boss.
Re: Bad Bosses! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
My own definition of a bad boss is that boss who never want your progress academically, careerly and professionaly .... He/she will block any shot you have @ success ...... He is so reluctant to congratulate your success but so fast to be bitchy about your mistake and expose you to organisation's blade !!

Bad boss aint that one who merely go crazy @ slightest hish but that one who is a green snake under green grass !! ..... He may be of all smiles but dark heart !!!

I never had a boss I can't handle so no experience !!
Re: Bad Bosses! by MrHyde: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
donroxy:
My own definition of a bad boss is that boss who never want your progress academically, careerly and professionaly .... He/she will block any shot you have @ success ...... He is so reluctant to congratulate your success but so fast to be bitchy about your mistake and expose you to organisation's blade !!
Bad boss aint that one who merely go crazy @ slightest hish but that one who is a green snake under green grass !! ..... He may be of all smiles but dark heart !!!
I never had a boss I can't handle so no experience !!
I completely agree with your definition of a bad boss, such an individual would crush the confidence of his direct reports. Now reflecting inwards, would you think you are a bad boss?

(1) (Reply)

12 Inspiring Lessons By Steve Jobs, Told By Guy Kawasaki / How A Ghanaian Banker Turned Into Ashoemaker / Female Sales Representatives Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.