Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78993 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 1:21am On Mar 05, 2016
CassieV:

It's really painful, I wasn't expecting that. sad sad sad
The Clexa fandom is currently raging. As in first class raging. When I finally saw the clip, me sef I dey bone, I no wan cry. I was still busy watching reaction videos from the previous scene, laughing my ass off, only for me to discover what happened after. Folks were crying because it finally happened, then their happy crying turned sorrowful. The dead are gone, the living are angry. The fans didn't get to fully enjoy their moment. Oh well, the mythos of the series don enter another level, sha. But, dayum! Raccoon Eyes! Kudos to the actresses, they brought their A game.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 3:38am On Mar 05, 2016
cao:

The Clexa fandom is currently raging. As in first class raging. When I finally saw the clip, me sef I dey bone, I no wan cry. I was still busy watching reaction videos from the previous scene, laughing my ass off, only for me to discover what happened after. Folks were crying because it finally happened, then their happy crying turned sorrowful. The dead are gone, the living are angry. The fans didn't get to fully enjoy their moment. Oh well, the mythos of the series don enter another level, sha. But, dayum! Raccoon Eyes! Kudos to the actresses, they brought their A game.
Yeah they were exceptional. That ending is a real game changer though, I'm interested to see what happens next. The whole thing is beginning to make a lot of sense.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
CassieV:

Yeah they were exceptional. That ending is a real game changer though, I'm interested to see what happens next. The whole thing is beginning to make a lot of sense.

BEGINNING dont know if i shud be annoyed on behalf of d 100 crew

cheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
franugo:

BEGINNING dont know if i shud be annoyed on behalf of d 100 crew

cheesy
Lol. The producer, Jason has received enough curses and insults to last him a lifetime. People are not happy at all..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
CassieV:

Lol. The producer, Jason has received enough curses and insults to last him a lifetime. People are not happy at all..
They allowed fans to record them while they were filming the season finale, since Lexa appears in it, they made them think she was going to still be alive at the end. So, yeah...they pissed.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
cao:

They allowed fans to record them while they were filming the season finale, since Lexa appears in it, they made them think she was going to still be alive at the end. So, yeah...they pissed.
Hehehe.. Have you started watching yet? Or you've decided to drop the show?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
CassieV:

Hehehe.. Have you started watching yet? Or you've decided to drop the show?
Still gonna wait to binge watch it. As long as they don't do something stupid like throw Bellamy in as Clarke's love interest. Clarke mourned Finn for a long while, I'm guessing she'll mourn Lexa for a very long time...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2016
cao:

Still gonna wait to binge watch it. As long as they don't do something stupid like throw Bellamy in as Clarke's love interest. Clarke mourned Finn for a long while, I'm guessing she'll mourn Lexa for a very long time...
Yeah that's true.. Oh I'll miss Lexa cry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 4:20am On Mar 06, 2016
CassieV:

THE GUY IS DAMN FOOLISH! angry him dey craze
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2016
franugo:

THE GUY IS DAMN FOOLISH! angry him dey craze
Well it's not entirely his fault, the actress that played Lexa(Alycia Debnam-Carey) is a regular in another show(Fear the Walking dead). According to Jason, he could only get Alycia for 6 or 7 episodes so he had no choice and her death did propel the story forward. We wouldn't have know that ALIE 2.0 was inside her if she didn't die so...

That notwithstanding, I'll miss Lexa a lot.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
CassieV:

Well it's not entirely his fault, the actress that played Lexa(Alycia Debnam-Carey) is a regular in another show(Fear the Walking dead). According to Jason, he could only get Alycia for 6 or 7 episodes so he had no choice and her death did propel the story forward. We wouldn't have know that ALIE 2.0 was inside her if she didn't die so...

That notwithstanding, I'll miss Lexa a lot.

am gonna miss d sexual tension btw lexa n hedacry
how many seasons does fear d walking dead have? ama follow it as a tribute 2 hercheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
franugo:

am gonna miss d sexual tension btw lexa n hedacry
how many seasons does fear d walking dead have? ama follow it as a tribute 2 hercheesy
Just season 1 and it has only 6 episodes, I think they're shooting season 2 now.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
CassieV:

Just season 1 and it has only 6 episodes, I think they're shooting season 2 now.

k, thanks. will download it right away. ..is it like the walking dead?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
franugo:

k, thanks. will download it right away. ..is it like the walking dead?
Yeah it is
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
CassieV:

Yeah it is

am 23mins into epi2 n i am highly disappointed dt lexa left the 100 4 this shitcry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2016
franugo:

am 23mins into epi2 n i am highly disappointed dt lexa left the 100 4 this shitcry
Lol. Fear the walking dead? Really a poo, , i was disappointed too. angry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
franugo:

Lol, I read somewhere that the actress, Alycia had already signed a contract for FTWD before joining the 100.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
CassieV:

Lol, I read somewhere that the actress, Alycia had already signed a contract for FTWD before joining the 100.
Actually, no she was only a guest star on The 100 from season 2. They had already finished producing FTWD season 1, when they started filming The 100 season 3. So, to be frank, they could have worked something out. They could have filmed her scenes out of order, they could have even delayed her death to another episode, if they really had to. He could have used the excuse that FTWD had moved production to Mexico, which would have made things harder for the actress. Some actors have had really interesting work schedules, but well it's happened. Jason & co wasted a lot in not making ADC a regular in season 2, they only made Lindsey Morgan (Raven) & Ricky Whittle (Lincoln) regulars in season 2. Richard Harmon (John Murphy) was only made a regular in season 3. They wasted time, they could have had ADC for a long time, she won't have auditioned as a regular on another show.

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
cao:

Actually, no she was only a guest star on The 100 from season 2. They had already finished producing FTWD season 1, when they started filming The 100 season 3. So, to be frank, they could have worked something out. They could have filmed her scenes out of order, they could have even delayed her death to another episode, if they really had to. He could have used the excuse that FTWD had moved production to Mexico, which would have made things harder for the actress. Some actors have had really interesting work schedules, but well it's happened. Jason & co wasted a lot in not making ADC a regular in season 2, they only made Lindsey Morgan (Raven) & Ricky Whittle (Lincoln) regulars in season 2. Richard Harmon (John Murphy) was only made a regular in season 3. They wasted time, they could have had ADC for a long time, she won't have auditioned as a regular on another show.
Oh too bad then.. Thanks for the clarification.

I keep rewatching that episode, I'll miss Lexa.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wow...they're taking this blood must have blood thing very seriously...

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 3:45am On Mar 08, 2016
cao:
Wow...they're taking this blood must have blood thing very seriously...
The drama will end soon I expect.

Lol I just had a thought, what do you think will happen if FTWD writers decide to pair Alycia's character with a girl as a couple? They should take advantage of this grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 4:22am On Mar 08, 2016
CassieV:

The drama will end soon I expect.

Lol I just had a thought, what do you think will happen if FTWD writers decide to pair Alycia's character with a girl as a couple? They should take advantage of this grin
They've already [apparently] migrated in droves, my dashboard is practically filled with folks claiming to be ex-100 fans turned FTWD fans. You don't eff with fangirls, they take their s**t seriously. In fact, they've developed another coping mechanism, where they've created their own fictional character for FTWD that greatly resembles Clarke/Eliza Taylor for fanfiction. shocked na so I just look my dash like crase person shocked ...Do you fangirls, do you. They've even been bringing up old Jason tweets, where the guy practically set himself up for the future...so it might take a while before they calm down.

Note to self: If I ever create a beloved character, I'll make sure I don't kill them...I no want wahala.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 5:25am On Mar 08, 2016
cao:

They've already [apparently] migrated in droves, my dashboard is practically filled with folks claiming to be ex-100 fans turned FTWD fans. You don't eff with fangirls, they take their s**t seriously. In fact, they've developed another coping mechanism, where they've created their own fictional character for FTWD that greatly resembles Clarke/Eliza Taylor for fanfiction. shocked na so I just look my dash like crase person shocked ...Do you fangirls, do you. They've even been bringing up old Jason tweets, where the guy practically set himself up for the future...so it might take a while before they calm down.

Note to self: If I ever create a beloved character, I'll make sure I don't kill them...I no want wahala.
Lol.. Are you interested in being a show writer?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
CassieV:

Lol.. Are you interested in being a show writer?
Nah, I'm just covering my ass.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
cao:

Nah, I'm just covering my ass.
Lol okay smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
I'm too lazy (and too old for this) to check Jason's social media for confirmation, but the guy should stop doing damage control - he appears to suck at it. It appears I follow way too many Lexa/Clexa fans, I'll just get popcorn, while I Tumblr...

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
cao:
I'm too lazy (and too old for this) to check Jason's social media for confirmation, but the guy should stop doing damage control - he appears to suck at it. It appears I follow way too many Lexa/Clexa fans, I'll just get popcorn, while I Tumblr...
Hmm, what's this "periscope" thingy? This is the second time I've come across that term today.. Is it like a video app or something?

Anyway I'm really sad Lexa died but I don't want the show to be canceled, it still has great potential. I understand how these people feel but shit happens, we just have to get over it. embarassed
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
CassieV:

Hmm, what's this "periscope" thingy? This is the second time I've come across that term today.. Is it like a video app or something?

Anyway I'm really sad Lexa died but I don't want the show to be canceled, it still has great potential. I understand how these people feel but shit happens, we just have to get over it. embarassed
Yup, it's a live video streaming app. Personally, I'm a rather happy go lucky fangirl, when writers fail, I know I can always find solace in fanfiction. Sometimes, I even write a better story in my head. Lord knows I've actually read some really good fanfics that have surpassed several tv shows. For most of the fans, it's more of a representation thing with a lot of the fans, the lesbian death trope is an existing trope in tv land. In fact, the accidental stray bullet has been done before in Buffy (Tara got shot by a bullet meant for Buffy, then Evil Willow happened - she skinned the mofo alive. Willow was Tara's girlfriend, basically Willow went to the Dark SideTM). For some, they feel like Jason lured them into a false sense of security, then pulled the rug under their feet. For others, it's simply them not getting to enjoy their moment with their OTP. You know something is wrong, when folks that usually have ship wars (I'm really too old for this s**t) start banding together and are feeling angry and/or remorseful. While people like me saw the signs, and my ass wasn't even watching it live, we felt like her death was inevitable. And finally, we expected Lexa to have a Warrior's death, but she didn't even get that.

Personally, I'll still watch the show, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid, 'cause if he attempts to award Bellamy with Clarke during this season after all the bat guano stupid he has done this season, then I'll be forced to slap Jason on a daily basis till he receives sense.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=cao post=43596635][/quote]
You'll slap him till he receives sense grin grin grin
I was about to say that I doubt if he'll do that(make Bellarke canon) but I also doubted that he'll kill off Lexa so I can't trust that he wouldn't do that.

On a side note, can you recommend good fan fics for me? I read one sometime ago, it was really nice, the best I've come across so far. The title is "Breath me". I don't like to read the crossovers, I prefer the ones that give me that "the 100" feeling. But if there's a crossover that you feel is really good, I'll love to try it. I get my fan fics from archiveofyourowndotorg.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
CassieV:

You'll slap him till he receives sense grin grin grin
I was about to say that I doubt if he'll do that(make Bellarke canon) but I also doubted that he'll kill off Lexa so I can't trust that he wouldn't do that.

On a side note, can you recommend good fan fics for me? I read one sometime ago, it was really nice, the best I've come across so far. The title is "Breath me". I don't like to read the crossovers, I prefer the ones that give me that "the 100" feeling. But if there's a crossover that you feel is really good, I'll love to try it. I get my fan fics from archiveofyourowndotorg.
I've heard good things about Chrmdpoet's this heart, fossilized and silent (once was tender and once was violent)...yeah I know that's a long ass title...but I expect it to be good. I enjoyed her swan queen fics/ficlets when she used to write those. Oh and it's not a crossover or an AU fic, it's canon divergent - it's practically her own version of season 3, it starts 3 days after Clarke's self exile.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 6:19am On Mar 09, 2016
cao:

I've heard good things about Chrmdpoet's this heart, fossilized and silent (once was tender and once was violent)...yeah I know that's a long ass title...but I expect it to be good. I enjoyed her swan queen fics/ficlets when she used to write those. Oh and it's not a crossover or an AU fic, it's canon divergent - it's practically her own version of season 3, it starts 3 days after Clarke's self exile.
That name sounds familiar, is that the one where Clarke got a Cub she named Athena?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 6:27am On Mar 09, 2016
CassieV:

That name sounds familiar, is that the one where Clarke got a Cub she named Athena?
Not a clue, I keep meaning to read it, but I've been stalling. Give me a sec... just did a quick search (I've it saved on my iPad for later) - nothing came up for Athena or cub, so you might be in the clear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.