Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso (2877 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by dexter1983(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2014
http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/12/buhari-bests-atiku-kwankwaso-trump-jonathan-yet-again-online-2015-presidential-election

Though he declared his intent to re-contest in Abuja yesterday, incumbent President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, would lose to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) if the 2015 election were held today, an unofficial online poll indicates.

The survey, which ran for 24 hours through the independent third-party service E-POLL, asked participants "If the 2015 Nigerian presidential election were held today, which of these 5 candidates do you think would emerge President of Nigeria?"

The five candidates were President Jonathan (PDP), Gen. Muhammad Buhari (APC), Speaker of the House of Reps Aminu Tambuwal (APC), Abubakar Atiku, former Vice President (APC), and Kano State governor Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Poll results show Gen. Buhari received 78% of the vote

During the 24 hours, 13,700 people voted. 10,280 of those surveyed overwhelmingly voted for General Buhari, giving him a 75% lead. This data mirrors a previous poll in which President Jonathan and Gen. Buhari were matched head-to-head, a pairing that suggested a win for Buhari with 78% of the vote cast.

The previous poll prompted President Jonathan's aide on social media, Reno Omokri, to conduct another poll, with the same pairing. Controversy surrounds that survey because the poll was closed suddenly when the incumbent was shown to be leading by just one point, after trailing Gen. Buhari the entire time.

In this poll, President Jonathan received 1,966 votes, a share of 14%. Governor Kwankwaso received 6% of the voting share with 735 votes. Speaker Tambuwal and former Vice President Atiku received 519 (4%) and 200 (1%) of the vote, respectively.

As in the previous poll, respondents came from all over the world.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2014
Yes I guess he can now be sworn in as President ehhh?
Do we ask Justice Alooma Murktar to come over to Facebook and swear the Facebook president of Nigeria in?

Abeg ma bring your working tools.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by dexter1983(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2014
APContherun:
Do we ask Justice Alooma Murktar to come over to Facebook and swear the Facebook president of Nigeria in?

i know its very dishearthening for you seeing the result did not favour your oga at the top...mind you,your oga won in similar polls 4 years ago..its BUHARI's time...you cant change that.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by THEREALDAVIDO(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Online polls are always funny, anyways I'm apartheid to politics.

Have you voted today?! # OBOBADDEST HEADIES award http://hiphopworldmagazine.com/theheadies/vote2014/

lets take this home people !!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by chronique(m): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Finally,Buhari has won an election for once. At least,if he can't win in the real world,he can win online. Afterall,a win is a win. grin. You guys can create an online aso rock for him,from where he would be ruling.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2014
dexter1983:

its very dishearthening seeing the result did not favour your oga at the top...mind you,your oga won in similar polls 4 years ago..its BUHARI's time...you can change that.
APC has been winning every online poll conducted by sahara reporters since 2011, so why should we brother? In 2011 Buhari beat Jonathan handsomely in many of tnose polls but Jonathan strolled to victory in April 2011.

Well I ask again do we invite the CJN to swear him in?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by raumdeuter: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Did the TANoid and laptop crew miss this online poll?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by nairalife2013(m): 1:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Why does gmb always win e-pool but get d trashing in real life? But like seriously, I had to sit down for once and wonder...cos last time my wife voted for him on e-pool whereas in real life she never would. Not that I ll be angry wid her if she did.and why do most people refrain from casting a vote in e-pool? in d region am working n living in, not a single soul want to hear abt buhari clinging d mandate to rule nigeria, but do phone-election now u see folks doing d opposit! Same thing in my state of origin! Why?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by Johnnyessence(m): 5:05am On Nov 13, 2014
d people's general will win on every poll in Feb 14 2015 election. GMB is competent and ready to lead us .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by thaoriginator: 5:15am On Nov 13, 2014
SAi MaiGiDa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by MisterLongman(m): 5:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Since sahara-reporters supports APC, majority of the people that frequent their site will definitely be Apc-inclined.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by bunmioguns(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2014
The People Have Spoken

GMB for President

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by OGEmerald(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Apc are good in dreaming the impossible. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by yousee(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Even for online poll, Atiku still carry last.

Make him go beg OBJ o, the curse don tey o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by dridowu: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Though online election reflect somethings but it doesn't gurantee physical election which is the best.
Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by mrvitalis(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2014
APContherun:

APC has been winning every online poll conducted by sahara reporters since 2011, so why should we brother? In 2011 Buhari beat Jonathan handsomely in many of tnose polls but Jonathan strolled to victory in April 2011.

Well I ask again do we invite the CJN to swear him in?
u lie brother jonathan won all online poll on 2011

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2014
That is if this election will ever be free and fair. It won't

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by capip120(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2014
If their is one thing I learnt is that the APC supporters have an active role in the electronic media such as Radio and the internet while the PDP peeps are just watching in the real world. Facts is that the people who supports Jonathan barely have time to rant in the media. Now what? the last time I checked Buhari has been winning most of the e -polls conducted, but one pertinent question is; will he reciprocate that feat in the real atmosphere?
Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by Chigold101(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Come to think of it... These people that conduct online poll where GEJ and buhari are paired do they have their brain intact? I think Sahara Reporters and their agents should be examined to know if they are really alright.
Buhari that has lots of home (APC) fight that he has not won, u r already pitching him with an external fight.
Who told SR that buhari will beat Atiku, Sam, Kwankwaso in APC primary?
If SR or any of their agents want to conduct online poll, they should conduct betwen Buhari & other APC contestants. (but how many party delegates have time for internet voting?)
Again is Tambuwal contesting for the presidency? The answer is a big NO! He isgoing for Sokoto governorship.
What is wrong with SR.
Online polls mean nothing in Nigeria cos most of the people online dont even have voter card while those that have card are not always online.

SAHARA REPORTERS INDEED NEEDS SPECIAL PRAYER...costhey are REALLY SICK
Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by retepmurt(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Ileya!

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by nigerianvenom(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2014
dexter1983:

i know its very dishearthening for you seeing the result did not favour your oga at the top...mind you,your oga won in similar polls 4 years ago..its BUHARI's time...you cant change that.

shout up.buhari won in 2007/2011 online poll.stop the lies and wait till valentines day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by donmalcolm21(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Who reads sahara reporters that has bias written all over it. If buhari didn't win is it GEJ that is supposed to win there.
Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:

u lie brother jonathan won all online poll on 2011
Vita do you even know that Sahara Reporters deceived Buhari not to campaign in the SE|SS because the support he has got online. Well I will like them to keep deceiving him and keep giving him false hope.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by nigerianvenom(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2014
chronique:
Finally,Buhari has won an election for once. At least,if he can't win in the real world,he can win online. Afterall,a win is a win. grin. You guys can create an online aso rock for him,from where he would be ruling.
Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by Mamaseventies: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2014
grin[quote author=nigerianvenom post=27968836][/quote]

LMAO. Online Asorock!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by gratieao: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2014
I can't forget Ngige trashing Obiano online before Anambra election
Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by EzePromoe: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2014
gratieao:
I can't forget Ngige trashing Obiano online before Anambra election
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by OgologoDimkpa: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Only if elections are won on-line.
Make una keep deceiving una selves sad

Buhari is a failure on arrival!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by larryUG(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2014
dexter1983:

Dexter, if u wnt me to do my own unofficial online poll here and now and give the presidency to rochas, i will. na just a matter of graphics, anyways, just wait for my own. i go plot graph, do bar chart and even pie chart to show that rochas will win if the polls are conducted today. just gimme a minute lemme work with my EXCEL,brb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2014
APContherun:

All hail the President and Commander in Chief of the Internet Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso by evogue: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2014
dexter1983:
http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/12/buhari-bests-atiku-kwankwaso-trump-jonathan-yet-again-online-2015-presidential-election

Though he declared his intent to re-contest in Abuja yesterday, incumbent President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, would lose to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) if the 2015 election were held today, an unofficial online poll indicates.

The survey, which ran for 24 hours through the independent third-party service E-POLL, asked participants "If the 2015 Nigerian presidential election were held today, which of these 5 candidates do you think would emerge President of Nigeria?"

The five candidates were President Jonathan (PDP), Gen. Muhammad Buhari (APC), Speaker of the House of Reps Aminu Tambuwal (APC), Abubakar Atiku, former Vice President (APC), and Kano State governor Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Poll results show Gen. Buhari received 78% of the vote

During the 24 hours, 13,700 people voted. 10,280 of those surveyed overwhelmingly voted for General Buhari, giving him a 75% lead. This data mirrors a previous poll in which President Jonathan and Gen. Buhari were matched head-to-head, a pairing that suggested a win for Buhari with 78% of the vote cast.

The previous poll prompted President Jonathan's aide on social media, Reno Omokri, to conduct another poll, with the same pairing. Controversy surrounds that survey because the poll was closed suddenly when the incumbent was shown to be leading by just one point, after trailing Gen. Buhari the entire time.

In this poll, President Jonathan received 1,966 votes, a share of 14%. Governor Kwankwaso received 6% of the voting share with 735 votes. Speaker Tambuwal and former Vice President Atiku received 519 (4%) and 200 (1%) of the vote, respectively.

As in the previous poll, respondents came from all over the world.

e tun ti de bi

(1) (2) (Reply)

''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co / CHADIAN MILITARY COMMANDER Promises Boko Haram Hell On Earth In FIERY VIDEO / Jega Faults IGP, Says No Law Bars Waiting After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.